Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48523
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2016, 04:09 AM   #136
LexusLover
Valued Poster

From the article I posted:
"According to the Detroit News, the Environmental Protection Agency knew as early as April 2015 that the lack of corrosion controls used to treat Flint’s water could cause lead contamination. Instead of telling the public of their concerns or taking preventative measures, the EPA kept prodding the MDEQ to act. Miguel de Toro, a water expert with the EPA, reported concerns as early as February. His suspicions were confirmed in April, and in June he wrote a memo about the disaster. But even with all this information, the EPA did very little other than wrangle with MDEQ."

It just seems to me if the goofball in the People's House is sooooooo concerned about the plight of Black people, rather than spending/wasting his precious time on bringing "new" homeless people to this country on the taxpayers' tit, spending time signing illegal executive orders, and pissing off taxpayer money on "green energy" projects, ....

HE WOULD PICK UP THE PHONE, CALL THE EPA, AND ORDER THE EPA "SWAT TEAM" TO FLINT A YEAR AGO!!!! And remind them to make sure not to turn the water YELLOW!!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 04:45 AM   #137
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
This isn't accurate. It all stems from a decision by the governor at the time, Synder, to change the law so that he could suspend the local government of (among other poor towns) Flint by putting them under the control of a "emergency manager." The council of the town voted to switch to Lake Huron, and it was approved by the original emergency manager but, when he resigned, the new guy Synder appointed to be the manager overruled it. Granted, this guy was a democrat.

It would be a huge mistake to downplay Synder's role in this, by cutting funding so he could hand out tax breaks, superseding the right of self governance, and appointing the person (he was not election) who "pulled the trigger" (because he was under pressure from the governor to save as much money as possible).

And the idea that this came out because of "republicans" is ridiculous. It came out because the people kept making a big stink about it until officials from *both* parties could no longer ignore it and claim it wasn't happening.

Then make your argument about tax breaks then and don't overlook who put these pipes in the ground. Hint: it wasn't Snyder.

Remember, never let a good crisis go to waste. Blame the GOP even if it was your guys or nature who did the deed.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 06:19 AM   #138
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ears full of SHIT again, Ivan? Forget to wear your fucking earplugs while you were out picking dingleberries?
Did you say something woomby Jr?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:56 AM   #139
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ears full of SHIT again, Ivan? Forget to wear your fucking earplugs while you were out picking dingleberries?
+ 1 !!!!!! :cl ap:
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:00 AM   #140
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Then make your argument about tax breaks then and don't overlook who put these pipes in the ground. Hint: it wasn't Snyder.

Remember, never let a good crisis go to waste. Blame the GOP even if it was your guys or nature who did the deed.
Just as it's in a rattle snake's nature to bite and a scorpions nature to sting, it's a liberal's nature to LIE !! Something in their genetic make up / hardwired into their DNA.
Old 01-30-2016, 01:18 PM   #141
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Just as it's in a rattle snake's nature to bite and a scorpions nature to sting, it's a liberal's nature to LIE !! Something in their genetic make up / hardwired into their DNA.
You must be a liberal as many lies as you post here daily woomby.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:04 PM   #142
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You must be a liberal as many lies as you post here daily woomby.
More transference and deflection from YOU Ekim The Inbred Chimp WELSHER !
Old 01-30-2016, 03:43 PM   #143
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
From the article I posted:
"According to the Detroit News, the Environmental Protection Agency knew as early as April 2015 that the lack of corrosion controls used to treat Flint’s water could cause lead contamination. Instead of telling the public of their concerns or taking preventative measures, the EPA kept prodding the MDEQ to act. Miguel de Toro, a water expert with the EPA, reported concerns as early as February. His suspicions were confirmed in April, and in June he wrote a memo about the disaster. But even with all this information, the EPA did very little other than wrangle with MDEQ."

It just seems to me if the goofball in the People's House is sooooooo concerned about the plight of Black people, rather than spending/wasting his precious time on bringing "new" homeless people to this country on the taxpayers' tit, spending time signing illegal executive orders, and pissing off taxpayer money on "green energy" projects, ....

HE WOULD PICK UP THE PHONE, CALL THE EPA, AND ORDER THE EPA "SWAT TEAM" TO FLINT A YEAR AGO!!!! And remind them to make sure not to turn the water YELLOW!!

It is really amazing that fifty years of mismanagement of a city full of Democrats has morphed into aggrieved and enraged assholes who now feel fully entitled to 600 million dollars worth of new pipes paid for by the Federal government!

At least they should pay for an equal number of pipes to be fitted in some towns full of conservatives, as long as they are passing out free public works projects paid for by the Feds. Plus, those pipes should be sourced outside of the state so other states get in on the plunder.

In fact, why does my community have to pay for their own water rights, pipes, pumping stations, etc. with local taxes at all - it is the fucking government's responsibility to take care of that kind of shit for me!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:14 PM   #144
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
More transference and deflection from YOU Ekim The Inbred Chimp WELSHER !
More lies from liberal woomby.
Old 01-31-2016, 04:46 AM   #145
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
More lies from liberal woomby.
So it's prolly a good thing that woomby left here, right ya idiot ? !!!
Old 01-31-2016, 05:05 AM   #146
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
It is really amazing that fifty years of mismanagement of a city full of Democrats has morphed into aggrieved and enraged assholes who now feel fully entitled to 600 million dollars worth of new pipes paid for by the Federal government!
It's called: "reparations"!

As one famous Senator once said: "A million here, a million there, ....."
Old 01-31-2016, 07:03 AM   #147
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So it's prolly a good thing that woomby left here, right ya idiot ? !!!
You have taken his place, now you are woomby.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:14 PM   #148
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have taken his place, now you are woomby.
Only in YOUR two-celled brain ! And YOU were his WK and protégé, so if ANYONE is the "new woomby " ( and strives to fill the shoes that that Arkansas EUNUCH fat Mexican never had ! ) , it would be YOU Ekim ! YOU are well on YOUR way to out doing him in YOUR DOTY campaign as far as garnering those " landslide " numbers ! We can all see how heart broken that you are now that YOUR ONLY friend on these boards is gone Ekim The Inbred Chimp WELSHER !
Old 01-31-2016, 03:34 PM   #149
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Only in YOUR two-celled brain ! And YOU were his WK and protégé, so if ANYONE is the "new woomby " ( and strives to fill the shoes that that Arkansas EUNUCH fat Mexican never had ! ) , it would be YOU Ekim ! YOU are well on YOUR way to out doing him in YOUR DOTY campaign as far as garnering those " landslide " numbers ! We can all see how heart broken that you are now that YOUR ONLY friend on these boards is gone Ekim The Inbred Chimp WELSHER !
Did you try to make a point woomby the liberal?
Old 01-31-2016, 04:40 PM   #150
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I'm about ready to nominate Iva-Little-One for water taste tester in Flint!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women