Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 08:15 PM   #136
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
No.....my hater list is long enough.

[whisper]you know.....you really should log out for the weekend. I know your heritage's holiday schedule is different. But really.... There's nothing I "should" or shouldn't do, I do as I please. There is minimum to no effort whatsoever in being "logged in" at the moment.

relax before you hurt yourself.

Making threats is that where you're at now? Smh...Can't say I didn't see that coming.

I do this for fun. If NPimp's reading level/comprehension was at least that of the daily paper, it would be even more so.

Check out.... (or in) for a few days before you C&B.

I have no idea what you mean here ^ or what C&B means, but per your next sentence I guess is just another threat from you.

(as much fun as that would be to watch)
[/WHISPER]
Have fun with that.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:18 PM   #137
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

C&B = Crash and Burn wannabe
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:53 PM   #138
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Where are the Evelyn taint photos posted?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:17 PM   #139
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

CB bounced back from the fake review of her he posted... Evelyn will do the same

People can tell the review is Fugazi.. so what exactly has he accomplished?
Tipped his hand and targeted a sweet, well liked provider.. All for what?
You can't stop these ladies from doing their thing and being successful

I suggest you ask mods for verified status, put up a showcase and compete for their business like every other Hooker on here

You already got a couple fanboys that would love to see you for a 4sog session

Ps more ladies are going to avoid Indians now..good job mate
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:21 PM   #140
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
more ladies are going to avoid Indians now..
Why? It's not like they're Negroes, or something...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:23 PM   #141
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Have fun with that.
I will.

Cuz what you did there.....

.......I saw it.

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:25 PM   #142
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ohh look... Someone dropped a dollar.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:31 PM   #143
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
You sure are doing just that. You and whoever can believe the moon is made out of cheese if you all want, and that don't mean is true, and will not change the fact that it isn't.
With that being said you can continue to believe whatever you please and continue to run with your assumptions.
You will not be the first one to lie on my name, some of you bitter butthurt haters have fabricated literally ALL kinds of lies about me and it has never affect me and I continue to do good and better every time, that along should tell you something.

And I bet that kills inside some you.
But it's all good because if I was some of you bitter haters and losers I wouldn't like someone like Natalia Mori either.

So everyone that says something that disagrees with NM is a liar. Yep, standard whore logic at its best. Fact is the guy followed me, I asked you and you said he wasn't with you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt so I returned the next day as you offered. There is no lies in my statements here. If You feel I am, prove it to everyone here.

I could care less about seeing EC. I just had to see if she would accept my appointment or if she had been warped by you already.

The heck are you rambling about with cheese and moons?
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:35 PM   #144
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Why? It's not like they're Negroes, or something...
One group doesn't stalk,slander or write fake reviews of providers who refuse to see them
They see who is open to seeing them and keep it moving

Ask your snaggle tooth hobby wife for more details
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:41 PM   #145
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Now this here is complete bullshit. There may have been a big black guy who happened to be a guest and was staying on the same floor.

The first time I met NM was in a hotel. She was running late so I sat in the lobby waiting. Since she'd never met me before, but I had a pretty good idea of what she looked like (she was blonde at that time) and she texted me how late she was running, I was able to watch her check in and make her way up the elevator and I waited another few minutes while she got ready. She was solo. Not one other person got on the elevator from the time she checked in until the time she signaled for me to come to the room. No one else was in the lobby, but it was a large lobby with a bar, so she would not necessarily have noticed me, nor did I tell her I was already there waiting.

Same at her incall ... It's security gated. Never had anyone follow me down the breezeway to her incall the times I've been there.

So Gtoman, you were just being paranoid. Your paranoia does not imply anything other than what's going on in your own head.
I was in the lobby of her hotel for a while due to timing and her tardiness. It was not until she claimed she was there that I saw the man. There were not many people in the hotel and it is very odd that he appeared to be following me. This is why I asked her the second we met. She took offense at the question. Seems to me that she immediately blew it out of proportion as if she was covering something up, but I still have her the benefit of the doubt. She chose to feel uncomfortable and opt out of the session. I left. She then continued to text me afterwards and we eventually agreed to meet the next day. The entire time I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Did I want to complete my goal of seeing her? Yes. Did I honestly care if she had any type of security or any other kind of guy with her? No. Did I want to know if the man was there with her? Yes. None of the questions were offensive. Unless you were in the room or at the hotel with me then I am not sure how your experience relates to mine. I am glad you did not have the same experience as me. I still say, watch out around her.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:44 PM   #146
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not all "dudes" do sweetie. Only the racist ones do....
There you go again with the insults. Claiming I am something I am not. You know absolutely nothing about me to make statements like that.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:53 PM   #147
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye9 View Post
Well Black guys need work too, working hooker security is legit work!
even if he was a neighbor, maintenance man, att u verse installer.
Never said that it wasn't. As I have said many times. I don't care if he was with her, I only asked about him and described him as a "big black bouncer dude" to her. Fact is that he was a very large man who was black. Reminded me of a bouncer at a club. Good for him for working; whatever job he has. Money is green any way it comes.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:56 PM   #148
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks for your positive input sweetheart, and yes as I had predicted most people would know how to read between the lines and see through all these lies with a malicious agenda.

I would have preferred that he had done this to me directly and not get Evelyn involved it is completely unfair to her, and he is a coward for doing this.

It is what it is though, and it will all work out at the end. No lies can overpower the truth.
"Malicious agenda"? What agenda is it that we all have?

Your agenda in your response to my statement supporting having EC handle it for herself was to attack me. That is again, fact. Just read your response to my first statement in this thread. Your whore logic is astounding.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:02 PM   #149
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Isn't it a violation of the rules to refer to a medical condition or speculate on a medical condition. I marked the condition in red and changed the text so I would not violate the rules by quoting you.
Psychopath is not a diagnosis. It is an urban day adjective, noun.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:05 PM   #150
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Never said that it wasn't. As I have said many times. I don't care if he was with her, I only asked about him and described him as a "big black bouncer dude" to her. Fact is that he was a very large man who was black. Reminded me of a bouncer at a club. Good for him for working; whatever job he has. Money is green any way it comes.
Excuse me ... wait one minute here. Why does a very large man who has black skin have to be a "big black bouncer dude" ... What makes you think he was working?

Can't very large man who has black skin simply be a client at a hotel who is walking to his hotel room?

Now, I get it. gtoman = shorthand for "girl to man"

You are the only one on this Board who has ever claimed that NM brings "beef" with her to hotel sessions or at her incall. I wonder why?
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women