Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2020, 07:24 PM   #136
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Just in case anyone forgot, this is a whore board.

A whore board that lost all credibility a long time ago.

A whore board where you can get banned for using the word "crack".

Some irony there.

So to expect intelligent political discourse here is ludicrous at best.

And then there's that thing about casting pearls before swine.
Maybe if some people on this board would do something like....maybe do a review instead of harassing people and using the "C" word, this would be a better site and the usual cast of characters wouldnt get vacations. I know Im dreaming....
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:37 PM   #137
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Maybe if some people on this board would do something like....maybe do a review instead of harassing people and using the "C" word, this would be a better site and the usual cast of characters wouldnt get vacations. I know Im dreaming....
Pussy is not good up here this board dues not allow info shared that’s revels the
So

Pm me for 622 info
She’s nice
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:54 AM   #138
teddybear6011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

It's a shame that more of you don't take this seriously enough. There are now two confirmed cases in Monroe County and it's headed our way. I cite this very technical study on the situation for you to review and judge for yourselves. https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

At this time, it's very dangerous to kiss one another, especially those who have done just that, and more with any number of people in the recent past. If we don't back off, for now, we are in for a huge shock. The old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" could easily be transformed now into a new one "a fool and his health are soon parted". It's impossible to engage in this hobby without huge risk of transmission. Use your big heads now instead of your little ones. This will pass, and we can once again engage in the hobby more safely. We have had a recent death due to drugs, let's not have any more due to this virus.
teddybear6011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:15 AM   #139
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear6011 View Post
It's a shame that more of you don't take this seriously enough. There are now two confirmed cases in Monroe County and it's headed our way. I cite this very technical study on the situation for you to review and judge for yourselves. https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

At this time, it's very dangerous to kiss one another, especially those who have done just that, and more with any number of people in the recent past. If we don't back off, for now, we are in for a huge shock. The old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" could easily be transformed now into a new one "a fool and his health are soon parted". It's impossible to engage in this hobby without huge risk of transmission. Use your big heads now instead of your little ones. This will pass, and we can once again engage in the hobby more safely. We have had a recent death due to drugs, let's not have any more due to this virus.
Good read good look

Confirmed we all know there’s More
I am on a hiatus but I’ll admit I almost dove in last night

D daddy had me texting but I did not partake

I agree with you
Old 03-15-2020, 09:40 AM   #140
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-

Yup.... no agenda or bias there.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:56 AM   #141
teddybear6011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Of course there is an agenda there, to save lives, even yours. It's a shame that we, who know so little of the scientific facts can fail to listen to those who are educated in the field and work diligently in our behalf. Having read all the comments made on this thread by others, I'm not surprised. But then, this site is often laced with posts from people who make light of issues, ridicule others without necessity, think they are funny, and just plain tend to belittle or ruin intelligent discussion. This is a SERIOUS matter.
teddybear6011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:37 AM   #142
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

And here is the TRUTH about the 2009 H1N1 pandemic to counter tRump and his lying echo chamber:

https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/cdcresponse.htm

This assumes they know how to read...questionable
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 89967268_10157079647533997_4013684467536232448_n.jpg (112.8 KB, 82 views)
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:52 AM   #143
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear6011 View Post
Of course there is an agenda there, to save lives, even yours. It's a shame that we, who know so little of the scientific facts can fail to listen to those who are educated in the field and work diligently in our behalf. Having read all the comments made on this thread by others, I'm not surprised. But then, this site is often laced with posts from people who make light of issues, ridicule others without necessity, think they are funny, and just plain tend to belittle or ruin intelligent discussion. This is a SERIOUS matter.
My man

I’ll vote for you

Well spoken
Old 03-15-2020, 11:02 AM   #144
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

We need to hear from CNN contributor and Florida's male(?) version of Stacey Abrams, Andrew Gillum, on the impact of systemic racism and misogyny on response to this insidious outbreak of the sniffles on our minority communities which are of course especially hard hit.

Andrew will not be available for comment for a few weeks because he's sequestered with his wife and kids after his recent, unfortunate incident with a gay male prostitute and some unmentionables which caused him to be discovered by (racist) police incoherent and throwing up in a toilet bowl.

I read part of the link jokacz. Looks like a government document. I thought good progressives thought that government bureaucracies were full of shit and dedicated to covering their own asses and attacking victims anyway.

If you posted a picture of progressive liberal folk what we would see is skinny boys wearing eye makeup and fat women with crew cuts wielding steak knives and miniaturized baseball bats. Not pretty.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 11:08 AM   #145
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I went to a movie last night, the place was especially empty, I would say at least 80% less full than usual.

Somebody one row in front of me coughed, people were staring at him like they normally may if one inadvertently let out a loud, stinking fart.

The guy was with his wife, I felt bad for both of them.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:27 AM   #146
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I went to a movie last night, the place was especially empty, I would say at least 80% less full than usual.

Somebody one row in front of me coughed, people were staring at him like they normally may if one inadvertently let out a loud, stinking fart.

The guy was with his wife, I felt bad for both of them.
I stayed home

Same today

Netflix is good

I will work from home

I good on food for few months
Hunker down
Old 03-15-2020, 11:30 AM   #147
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'm not concerned about this until I have some concrete reason to be worried.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:42 AM   #148
Missburger
Valued Poster

Can’t even get an Uber

30 mins away

My cousin said he was in haz mat suit

I chilling home
Old 03-15-2020, 11:46 AM   #149
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I know. A lot of people are sheep at heart and are in a panic.

What I'm waiting for is someone without an obvious agenda to come out and say that there is a genuine risk beyond developing an uncomfortable cold associated with this, for normally healthy people under the age of 100.

If I were for example a GOBC member I would wear a hazmat costume and would avoid human contact of any kind.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:16 PM   #150
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I read part of the link jokacz. Looks like a government document. I thought good progressives thought that government bureaucracies were full of shit and dedicated to covering their own asses and attacking victims anyway.

I thought that was "The Deep State", you know, the ones working with "Fake News".
jokacz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women