Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
this is so fucking surprising.

Mouse shit serves a greater function than you in the scheme of life, Assup! You really should use this picture as your new avatar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #137
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That's funny there...IBSimpleJack made himself a new cartoon! Looks just like one I posted a few days ago. That comes as a complete shock!

Heh, heh!

You know, people would think you were a lot more clever if you didn't alter everything you posted. But who am I to advise YOU on clever...

Heh, heh!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #138
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
That's funny there...IBSimpleJack made himself a new cartoon! Looks just like one I posted a few days ago. That comes as a complete shock!
What did you expect? Actuall creative thought out of him? Since when have you seen that? Even most his insults are ones that he recycles after someone has used it on him--much more aptly most the time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #139
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Heh, heh!

You know, people would think you were a lot more clever if you didn't alter everything you posted. But who am I to advise YOU on clever...

Heh, heh!
It's not quite the same cartoon, Assup. But it's not unusual that you wouldn't notice such things after the shock therapy they administered to you in the institution after your last break down, Assup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
What did you expect? Actuall creative thought out of him? Since when have you seen that? Even most his insults are ones that he recycles after someone has used it on him--much more aptly most the time.
Yet another lie from Old-Turd! Keep posting, Old-Turd. Your co-dependency and your “OTC” – “Off-The-Cock” and “On-The-Computer” is pathetic, but it's also hilarious!
Old 12-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #140
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You talking about the hours you spent replacing the headline, OGL? You also made it bigger, didn't you! Subtle...

You've got to be the best art director in your cubicle!

LMAO @ OGL

Old 12-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #141
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You talking about the hours you spent replacing the headline, OGL? You also made it bigger, didn't you! Subtle...

You've got to be the best art director in your cubicle!

LMAO @ OGL
You've clearly not mastered Crayons if you think it took more than five minutes to add your name, Assup. You're such an insignificant and moronic ignoramus, Assup.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #142
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Damn the kid's are at it again.Each pressing for a c in art.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #143
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

as, just trying to see how easy it is for this fucking lunatic to post the same cartoon over and over and over and over and over...

The reality is, IBCrying, that you're NOT gonna get your way, so please spare us the tantrums!

Old 12-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
More of Assup’s fucktardisms while dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!
You are a bullshit-blathering, buggered buffoon, Assup. It’s been noted before, Assup, that you’ve gone off the reservation mentally on more than one previous occasion. Your personal experiences in a psych-ward in a straightjacket in no manner makes you a mental health expert, but you do remain an excellent specimen for justifying ice-pick lobotomies.

Cited below are a few of many posts documenting Assup when he cannot deal with reality:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=36

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=34

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=24

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=39

Old 12-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #145
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

FOUR TIMES ON ONE PAGE!

That's one hell of a cut and paste job, Golden Lips!

Can you make it FIVE?
Old 12-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #146
Old-T
Valued Poster

Well I’m amazed: it took Ol’ Blow-up Boy about 20 hours to reply! That might be a record for him.

As usual he even plagiarizes his insults and pictures—that’s how abysmally insecure and uncreative he is. Pretty soon he’ll be claiming I am the one who selected blow-up doll avatars and trench coat for my avatars, though we all remember who had the Black devil ass-fucking the doll--Ol' IB himself. I can hear it already: “No you Old-Fart, I swear on a stack of bibles that homosexual avatar was all in your head even though hundreds of posters here saw it!” Then what was it, Buffoon Boy?

Any bets he posts some lie like that?

Keep it up IBLiar.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #147
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Damn, Old-T, now there isn't enough room on this page for him to get FIVE retard graphics on one page.

I suppose we'll need to bait him some more on the next page!

(DEAR FELLOW ECCIE-ists: EXCUSE THE DIVERSION, BUT YOU HOLD THE FUTURE OF IBSYNDROME'S IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR IN YOUR HANDS... Send him a message. PLEASE, SEEK HELP BEFORE ANOTHER DANGEROUS MELTDOWN ... )
Old 12-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
More of Assup’s fucktardisms as he is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!

You are a bullshit-blathering, buggered buffoon, Assup. It’s been noted before, Assup, that you’ve gone off the reservation mentally on more than one previous occasion. Your personal experiences in a psych-ward in a straightjacket in no manner makes you a mental health expert, but you do remain an excellent specimen for justifying ice-pick lobotomies.

Cited below are a few of many posts documenting Assup when he cannot deal with reality:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=36

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=34

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=24

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=39
Old 12-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #149
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Well I’m amazed: it took Ol’ Blow-up Boy about 20 hours to reply! That might be a record for him.

As usual he even plagiarizes his insults and pictures—that’s how abysmally insecure and uncreative he is. Pretty soon he’ll be claiming I am the one who selected blow-up doll avatars and trench coat for my avatars, though we all remember who had the Black devil ass-fucking the doll--Ol' IB himself. I can hear it already: “No you Old-Fart, I swear on a stack of bibles that homosexual avatar was all in your head even though hundreds of posters here saw it!” Then what was it, Buffoon Boy?

Any bets he posts some lie like that?

Keep it up IBLiar.
Damn right U B a liar, Ol-Turd. It's good to see you admit it, you lying jackass.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #150
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Damn right U B a liar, Ol-Turd. It's good to see you admit it, you lying jackass.
Hey IBIlliterate, all I "admitted" was that I knew you would be compelled to reply, and you would totally blow of the issue of your homosexual blow-up doll.

I was right on both counts.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women