Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2020, 01:01 PM   #136
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
They can support it all they want, just don't make me read it every fifteen seconds on a basketball court like gnadfly said ..... political opinions have no place at sporting events and should not be tolerated by those who want to watch a game ..... I live in San Antonio and have been a huge Spurs fan for 30 years, but they lost me as a fan every time Popovich gets in front of a microphone and starts dissing Trump, or makes statements recently like, "I'm embarrassed to be a white man in America right now" ..... he should STFU and stick to coaching basketball and quit trying to show what an idiot he is when he opens his mouth .....
Regardless whether he meant it or not he was instructed to make that statement. If he would have refused those in power with the NBA would have had him replaced. The BLM movement is designed to create dissent among the races not unity. The race war is on maybe not in a physical sense but in an emotional sense it is. Even this Pandemic is being used to spark racial tensions. Blacks think they are more susceptible to Covid than Whites. Once the races are totally at each others throats those in power can do whatever they wish. It's all happening in small increments already.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 03:03 PM   #137
oeb11
Valued Poster

l-17 - you have a valid point - in an effort to defeat Trump - the LSM and DPST's are pushing Racism and fomenting race War - and using the chinese wuhan virus as a tool.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:38 PM   #138
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Chumpettes viewership won't impact the NBA.They don't account for much.

What will hurt the NBA and everybody and everything else is this Chump Virus and this Chump Economic Depression.Also the Chump Unemployment.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:20 PM   #139
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Chumpettes viewership won't impact the NBA.They don't account for much.

What will hurt the NBA and everybody and everything else is this Chump Virus and this Chump Economic Depression.Also the Chump Unemployment.

are all deranged trump haters as dumb as you post?

asking for a friend
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:22 PM   #140
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Chumpettes viewership won't impact the NBA.
Yeah. The NBA does not give a shit about those people bitching about their politics. Old racist white men are not their fan base and they know that. Those old bitter racist losers were never their target audience.

What some don't understand is that many people just simply enjoy watching athletes use their extraordinary athletic gifts that very few others have in this world and could give a fuck about the politics. People like me just want to watch a good game and chill the fuck out for a few hours.

And by the way, I'm looking forward to watching my Lakers play tonight. I'm happy to have my NBA and the Lake show back!
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #141
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hey Mr. Information Technology ;

I have some Information for you ;

You are the one in support of the Chump whose support is predominantly UNEDUCATED , let's see they are not black,asian,or latino, let's see what could their ethnicity be ?
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 08:07 PM   #142
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Hey Mr. Information Technology ;

I have some Information for you ;

You are the one in support of the Chump whose support is predominantly UNEDUCATED , let's see they are not black,asian,or latino, let's see what could their ethnicity be ?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:49 PM   #143
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The Lakers got their ass kicked. Those were definitely a couple of hours I wasted in my life that I'll never get back. Oh well, I've wasted countless more hours while watching sports so no big deal.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:24 PM   #144
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
l-17 - you have a valid point - in an effort to defeat Trump - the LSM and DPST's are pushing Racism and fomenting race War - and using the chinese wuhan virus as a tool.
Most people don't realize as a race Blacks have developed persecution complexes, because of that they have all kinds of hang ups about race in general. For instance Black women growing their hair long and straight to resemble white women they even use hair extensions to achieve it. Black men aspire to have intimate relationships with white women and wealthy Blacks living in predominately wealthy white neighborhoods. It's all psychologically race related.Blacks have always had inferiority and persecution complexes and unfortunately Whites planted the seed for them and Blacks allowed it grow. So now here we are on the cliff of racial division. It will get worse before it gets better, much worse.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:15 AM   #145
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Most people don't realize as a race Blacks have developed persecution complexes, because of that they have all kinds of hang ups about race in general. For instance Black women growing their hair long and straight to resemble white women they even use hair extensions to achieve it. Black men aspire to have intimate relationships with white women and wealthy Blacks living in predominately wealthy white neighborhoods. It's all psychologically race related.Blacks have always had inferiority and persecution complexes and unfortunately Whites planted the seed for them and Blacks allowed it grow. So now here we are on the cliff of racial division. It will get worse before it gets better, much worse.
It will get worse than it is now? I can't imagine how much worse it can get before some hotheads finally fight back and attempt to reclaim our once great country.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:31 AM   #146
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

But...but... according to Trump.. its already great. I mean, his slogan is Keep America Great, after all.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:44 AM   #147
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It will get worse than it is now? I can't imagine how much worse it can get before some hotheads finally fight back and attempt to reclaim our once great country.
Well there is already the Black Militia group NFAC. They dress in all black armed. They try to scare whitey by saying they are highly trained ex-Military. The reality is they are nothing but a bunch of idiots that end up getting killed once whitey has had enough of their bullshit.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:47 AM   #148
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
But...but... according to Trump.. its already great. I mean, his slogan is Keep America Great, after all.
That's debatable. There's one thing for sure though, no Democrat in the White House or a bunch of misguided Black morons will ever make this country great you can bet your crusty ass on that.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:02 AM   #149
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
In January it was Keep America Great. I think he’s now back to Make America Great Again, as he’s singlehandedly ruined this country, evidenced by the spiteful, unhinged events of this year. He has raised the bar for spiteful and unhinged every day in 2020. This country has more important things on its mind than Trump’s pouting and raging.

Those obsessed with the “misguided Black morons” - uppity black folks - should rejoin the human race and look forward, not back. Only then can we Make America Great Again.
BJonesBaby is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 08:34 AM   #150
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
In January it was Keep America Great. I think he’s now back to Make America Great Again, as he’s singlehandedly ruined this country, evidenced by the spiteful, unhinged events of this year. He has raised the bar for spiteful and unhinged every day in 2020. This country has more important things on its mind than Trump’s pouting and raging.

Those obsessed with the “misguided Black morons” - uppity black folks - should rejoin the human race and look forward, not back. Only then can we Make America Great Again.

You can look forward too more of the same race baiting bullshit by the Democratic Party and the Main Stream Media, especially if Trump wins reelection.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women