Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2022, 11:53 AM   #136
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A widely cited 1994 study from the right-leaning Tax Foundation reported that it discouraged entrepreneurship.

....To the extent that the estate tax is a “death tax,” it is the least effective tax ever devised—not because it fails to discourage death, but because it fails, even more basically, to tax it. In 2013, 2.6 million people died. Fewer than 5,000 of them had taxable estates. That means, each year, the so-called death tax fails miserably in its job, missing more than 99.8 percent of the year’s deaths
So why not do away with the death tax?

Quote:
If you knew the history of the estate tax you'd understand that it helped pay for wars.
Another good reason to do away with the death tax.

Thanks for hijacking your thread. I'm a lot more passionate about the death tax than abortion.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 12:12 PM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Thanks for hijacking your thread. I'm a lot more passionate about the death tax than abortion.
You obviously can not follow the history.....it previously was used for that. We should go back to taxing the fuck out of the rich when they die to pay off war debt.

Like I said , it may keep us from engaging in perpetual wars/engagements.

And you obviously did not read the whole article.

Cherry Pick may become your new middle name.....so be careful, lustylad woulove to pick your cherry!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 12:44 PM   #138
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You obviously can not follow the history.....it previously was used for that. We should go back to taxing the fuck out of the rich when they die to pay off war debt.

Like I said , it may keep us from engaging in perpetual wars/engagements.

And you obviously did not read the whole article.

Cherry Pick may become your new middle name.....so be careful, lustylad woulove to pick your cherry!
How is providing more money for the American war machine going to "keep us from engaging in perpetual wars/engagements"?

Do you think the government should just tax the fuck out of other people? Or you too?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 03:12 PM   #139
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what kind of messaging was used towards black women to accept abortion?

Maybe what Janet Yellen said recently that abortion is good for the economy. "Hey, all you Black women, if you want to get ahead in life economically, have abortions". Maybe something along those lines.

Remember than line from Democrats "abortions are good for the economy"

A far cry from Clinton Democrats that abortions should be safe, legal and rare. Now the message is, they shouldn't be rare at all, they are good for the economy don't you know.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 04:44 PM   #140
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Maybe what Janet Yellen said recently that abortion is good for the economy. "Hey, all you Black women, if you want to get ahead in life economically, have abortions". Maybe something along those lines.

A far cry from Clinton Democrats that abortions should be safe, legal and rare. Now the message is, they shouldn't be rare at all, they are good for the economy don't you know.
Links?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 04:52 PM   #141
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Links?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 04:53 PM   #142
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Links?
Yellen replied with a reductionist economic argument: “I believe eliminating the right of women to make decisions about when and whether to have children would have very damaging effects on the economy and would set women back by decades.”
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 05:28 PM   #143
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I find it funny that after all these years, YR still thinks I read his posts. If others didn't quote him, I'd have no idea what he said because I don't have even a little interest in what he has to say.

It never ceases to amaze me how little Leftist know about what Democrats say when the places they go to for news, will not report on the ignorant things Democrats say.

Talk about the least educated people.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 05:56 PM   #144
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
That's not what HF said.
Old 05-19-2022, 05:57 PM   #145
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
I find it funny that after all these years, YR still thinks I read his posts. If others didn't quote him, I'd have no idea what he said because I don't have even a little interest in what he has to say.

It never ceases to amaze me how little Leftist know about what Democrats say when the places they go to for news, will not report on the ignorant things Democrats say.

Talk about the least educated people.
My EV cost more than your BA, DPST!
Old 05-19-2022, 06:02 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How is providing more money for the American war machine going to "keep us from engaging in perpetual wars/engagements"?

Do you think the government should just tax the fuck out of other people? Or you too?
https://smartasset.com/taxes/all-abo...robate%20forms.

In the 1860s, the Civil War prompted a new estate tax, again to raise money for the war effort. The tax eventually lapsed again, though it was officially revived in the 1890s. The goals of this estate tax were to tax some of the money being made by wealthy industrialists who were getting off easy under the old tax system and to raise money for the Spanish-American War.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 06:08 PM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Quote:
That's not what HF said.
JL , you do realize that when HF lies about what Yellen said and then you provide the quote Yellen actually said....it is you pointing out that HF is a liar?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 07:49 PM   #148
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
https://smartasset.com/taxes/all-abo...robate%20forms.

In the 1860s, the Civil War prompted a new estate tax, again to raise money for the war effort. The tax eventually lapsed again, though it was officially revived in the 1890s. The goals of this estate tax were to tax some of the money being made by wealthy industrialists who were getting off easy under the old tax system and to raise money for the Spanish-American War.

Do you think the government should just "tax the fuck" out of other people? Or you too?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:19 PM   #149
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

There are three sure events in life. Death, taxes and abortions.

Quotes Uncovered: Death and Taxes

Quote:
This is usually attributed to Benjamin Franklin, who wrote in a 1789 letter that “Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” However, The Yale Book of Quotations quotes “‘Tis impossible to be sure of any thing but Death and Taxes,” from Christopher Bullock, The Cobler of Preston (1716). The YBQ also quotes “Death and Taxes, they are certain,” from Edward Ward, The Dancing Devils (1724).

eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:24 PM   #150
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The gob wants the uneducated to have more babies. They need the uneducated to believe their lies and vote for the gop.

Dah...fuck off if they want health care though
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women