Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48599
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #136
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Haha jealous freak. You don't give a fuck because your house is owned by a bank lol if you have one to begin with. Or perhaps you are renting an apartment? Or even worse like 1 in 3 americans living in public housing? Thanks god for welfare or otherwise this country would have been in a complete turmoil when all those hungry people set on the streets.
That's odd. I don't remember a bank being involved in the purchase of my house in Pittsburgh. Maybe I missed that part.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:59 PM   #137
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
The USD has depreciated 150 percent compared to the Bulgarian currency and compared today and 1996. There is your result of printing worthless paper with presidents on it.

Carry on
Hey dumbfuck, the dollar has never depreciated "150 percent" against any currency, let alone the Bulgarian lev. (It is mathematically impossible for a currency to depreciate by more than 100%. At that point it is worthless by definition.) The lev has been pegged to the Euro since 1999 (at a rate of 1.95583 leva = 1 Euro) so it has fluctuated in value against the dollar in line with the Euro - no more, no less. You should know that. You're either lying or pretending you know what you're talking about when you don't. Either way, I will call your bullshit every time.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:26 AM   #138
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Haha jealous freak. You don't give a fuck because your house is owned by a bank lol if you have one to begin with. Or perhaps you are renting an apartment? Or even worse like 1 in 3 americans living in public housing? Thanks god for welfare or otherwise this country would have been in a complete turmoil when all those hungry people set on the streets.
Roughly 1.2 million US households currently live in public housing, out of a total of 118 million. That's a little over 1%, you dipshit. Not "1 in 3". Not even close. Where do you get your facts, you webcam slut? If you're going to trash the country that was foolishly generous enough to take you as a citizen, try to get your facts straight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_..._United_States

Old 07-11-2014, 06:41 AM   #139
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

LL, he is not a citizen, does his web cam site takes Euros'?
Banks! Who needs Banks? Just go to BSer's Fast Loan Company.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:12 AM   #140
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A moment of your time.

I would like to take this time to personally thank tits for keeping my name at the top of the topics list for 10 pages and how many days now???

Thank you tits,
I appreciate the free press.

It works wonders
Old 07-11-2014, 09:18 AM   #141
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Haha somebody is eyeing up some new toys for the boat I see
Old 07-11-2014, 09:55 AM   #142
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhh, Yup!
Old 07-11-2014, 10:43 AM   #143
sickunit
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Can we get a map of Ragnar Lothbrooks conquests and raids?
Ha! That's the first thing I looked for on the map.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #144
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I would like to take this time to personally thank tits for keeping my name at the top of the topics list for 10 pages and how many days now???

Thank you tits,

It works wonders
bump
Old 07-11-2014, 07:56 PM   #145
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey dumbfuck, the dollar has never depreciated "150 percent" against any currency, let alone the Bulgarian lev. (It is mathematically impossible for a currency to depreciate by more than 100%. At that point it is worthless by definition.) The lev has been pegged to the Euro since 1999 (at a rate of 1.95583 leva = 1 Euro) so it has fluctuated in value against the dollar in line with the Euro - no more, no less. You should know that. You're either lying or pretending you know what you're talking about when you don't. Either way, I will call your bullshit every time.

Lustylad, here are the facts man. This will show you what a plunge the USD has taken over the years. From this you can judge what lies ahead. All "developed" economies in the world are supported on a big lie and assumption that governments stand behind their money and economies. That is a bunch of bullshit. Like the Euro, the USD is not backed by anything except "faith" in the government. We all know how much we can trust the government. A complete joke. But to cut to the chase. in 1995-1996 during the Clinton years in office the USD was the strongest I ever remember it in my life. One dollar could buy 3.2 Bulgarian levs, or in then's currency as Bulgaria was in a state of a hyper inflation 3200 Bulgarian levs. (By the way, the US is in a state of hyper inflation since decades ago but the government STILL manages to keep things together on fake assumptions). I do not want to even think of what turmoil will ensue if the government just let go. I certainly will want to be in Bulgaria at that point. So back then $1 was 3.20 today's levs. As of right now, $1 is approximately 1.42 levs. In January 2012 the USD was the lowest ever compared to the Bulgarian lev I can remember at 1.22 levs for $1. This is a head-spinning plunge from 3.20 to 1.22. The downward trend will only continue with brief recoveries as the US continues to flood the world with worthless papers and support its fake economy indexes. As far as Euros and Dollars. When the Euro first came out $1 bought almost E2. We see where things have been for the last 15 years. Trust me, in the long run things do not look promising and good for the US economy. Supposedly the "biggest" in the world. The biggest in the politicians minds. What the reality is is a different question. If only 5 per cent of the US population demands its money from the banks in a single day the whole economy goes to shit and banks will be stalled. This is how strong your US economy is. A huge lie and assumption. Again, America's wealth is cosmetic.
All this I just said does not mean I do not like America and do not appreciate the good things it has. I am saying this so you do not start bashing me again to go to my own country. This is no man's land and as a US citizen I can come and go as I please. And as an European I am perfectly aware what the lev is pegged to. That in itself is another big joke!
PS: you may want to read a little bit more as Wikipedia is your good friend what a bank run is LustyLad. All it takes for it to occur is 5 per cent of the population demanding their fakely "created" money by the banks. Perhaps you think FDIC will "guarantee" your money? Yeah, sure by printing more of it. Only problem is at the time they give it to you it won't buy you shit. Namely speculation of this type for decades have allowed for example a fucking Port Authority driver to make $27 an hour driving a fucking bus or a senator to make 150k a year sitting on his ass. Money that exists only in banks' and government's computers.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:00 PM   #146
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post

Thank you tits,

It works wonders
OK sexymaid69. Glad its working out for you.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #147
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
LL, he is not a citizen, does his web cam site takes Euros'?
Banks! Who needs Banks? Just go to BSer's Fast Loan Company.
EagleHorse, a regular stupid citizen like yourself has no way of finding out if someone else is a citizen or not. That is private information unavailable to just anybody like criminal records are. Try calling USCIS and tell them you are eaglehorse and you want to know if tatasddd is a citizen. See what they tell you, you stupid fuck. My US passport is in my closet. You keep thinking whatever you want to.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #148
jjriggins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

It's ok tatas. You can bring your passport with you when you come out of the closet...
Old 07-11-2014, 09:34 PM   #149
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Point of order:

I'm pretty sure Eaglehorse can find out anything he wants, about anyone he wants whenever he feels like it...no bullshit.

Carry on.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #150
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjriggins View Post
It's ok tatas. You can bring your passport with you when you come out of the closet...
OK Mister smarty-pants I will remember to do so. I am not Boy George. I am tatasddd. You witty smarty-pants, you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women