Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-29-2011, 06:43 AM   #136
The Squirtest
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46

I wish life was perfect, but it's not. We all have issues in our respective businesses that bother or dissappoint us. I believe that some of your issues could be covered during the referral process with other providers. I would think you could ask them a few questions. It's basically why we have this site. Your looks alone are stunning, but we may not like the way you perform or act or smell, taste, etc... Ask some questions about the guys before you see them. I just don't think it's healthy or helpful to do it here.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:11 AM   #137
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

I'm going to chime in here, those who know me know that I am not a WK. I did have the opportunity to meet Mandy recently and must say I was impressed with her intelligence, sincerity and beauty.

After reading her original post I can't help but think in certain aspects I may have been guilty during our session. I appreciate her candid and honest information. It doesn't hurt for even the most seasoned hobbyist to be reminded from time to time about common courtesy.

Hang loose and happy hobbying to all...
Old 04-29-2011, 07:46 AM   #138
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
Its so funny seeing newbies leave comments towards me, I think of you guys(el dos idiotos aqui) as much as I think about my cat pissing... It is what it is folks like it love or leave it alone, . As.far as drama? Umm I dont see any just opinionated people : )

WTF?
There is no reason for bringing negative images of pissing cats into this awesome threAD.

And Mandy, before you get your panties twisted, you may not have started this as a threAD but look what it turned into, double digit page count.

Fucking Awesome! I'm just sayin'

Oh, I like the new pics BTW. I wanna motorboat those titties. Is that something that might be doable or no?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #139
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I didn't know cats had enough mouth to motorboat....lol
Old 04-29-2011, 08:02 AM   #140
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I didn't know cats had enough mouth to motorboat....lol

Well, there is a learning curve

Old 04-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #141
Syncial
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Well, there is a learning curve

That's what safety goggles\glasses are for...
Old 04-29-2011, 08:25 AM   #142
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

This threAD is SHMB gold.......carry on.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #143
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

There's a lot of things to consider when responding to this... many guys arent pro's at this, otherwise they wouldnt need this site. And then ones who are pro's, you probably dont have a problem with. So you're going to have good ones, you're going to have bad ones... good ones should be a pleasure and make you happy you have the job you do... and the bad ones... well, apparently they will be the ones where you'll just have to grin and bear it the way I do when I have a shitty day at work... which most likely YOU have until this point where you felt compelled to post because it's gotten excessive.

All guys know most if not all of what you posted... I'm sorry, if you meet up and you dont know what the rates are, then wtf are you doing there and how did you know how much to take out of the atm on the way there?

As far as the whole medication/erection thing... someone already posted a perfect response.... If you did everything you could to make it happen and it runs over to make it happen... then you deserve to be compensated. Is it the popular thing to say? No... especially since a guy will already feel vulnerable when it comes to our junk working or not working... I phone ordered a girl in Amsterdam after a whole day of drinking and smoking pot... it was wrong of me to shoot for 2 bells in that hour because... well, I was pretty fucked up. Me, like any guy, thought "Oh yeah... I can rock one more..." ... Poor girl spent 25 minute suckin, yankin and tugging on someone who didnt wanna wake up! She made it happen but I wouldnt have expected her to go over the hour to indulge my selfish request unless I had another 50 ready to be spent.

The other points were being a shitty kisser and being a big sweaty person... the funny thing is, people who are bad kissers dont usually know it... unless they've had a good kisser straight up say sometime in their experiences tell them "dude, you suck at kissing" which I'm sure they'll never admit. How to deal with that? ... 1) is just dealing with it... which sucks lol... 2) is taking control and saying "kiss me here baby (neck, collarbone, etc...), it feels good"... most guys will do so eagerly in hopes to please and you wont have to deal with bad kissing... and the 3rd would be "let me kiss you." If you're in charge of the kiss, you get to control how hard, how deep and how bad it is. Another involves taking charge... if you hop on top, typically a guy is going to stay laying down which makes puts plenty of room between mouths which will prevent kissing. And the last suggestion... which Mandy could do exceptionally... instead of kissing, shove tits in his face. Bam! Attention diverted... problem solved

Sweating? Eh... I'm a sweater... I put a lot into it... and usually when it comes time to have sex, I've had plenty to drink so the shit pours out like crazy... The only thing you can do is have a towel nearby.... orrrrr.... you dont sweat if you're not doing physical exertion... sooo, make his ass do no work.... and if he does have to do work, make sure it's in a position where it wont get all over you... doggie? sideways doggie? girl on back, ass near the edge of the bed with legs up? I'm sure there's more...

Still... with Mandy... the most popular position has to be cowgirl which would involve very little sweating... cause how can you not visit Mandy and not want to see yourself straddled and those gorgeous sweater puppies staring back at you, bouncing with every little rise and fall. That = winning.

Gotta admit the majority of what she's saying and requesting is simple consideration... (*cough* she could have said it a little more nicely *cough* lol....) I say this because these are things that I do before going to every session. Bring the right amount of money and know how much time you have... if you didnt knock the first bell til 45 minutes in... dont be shooting for a round 2 unless you're wanting to pay extra.

Why? Cause I'm not some cheap dick. Everyone wants something for nothing.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:55 AM   #144
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

lmao uh huh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
WTF?
There is no reason for bringing negative images of pissing cats into this awesome threAD.

And Mandy, before you get your panties twisted, you may not have started this as a threAD but look what it turned into, double digit page count.

Fucking Awesome! I'm just sayin'

Oh, I like the new pics BTW. I wanna motorboat those titties. Is that something that might be doable or no?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:08 PM   #145
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

It's Mandy's business and she has every rite to post this thread. For those who don't like this thread, then don't visit with her. It isn't rocket science.

IMHO she put this out there helping all providers or putting it out there so all providers can benefit.

But consider this. For example I know before I visit with a lady, I do everything I can to be cleaned up, shaved, showered, teeth brushed and clean, I don't eat anything on the way over that could give me bad breath. Now after I leave, and the next day another client comes along who hasn't showered in a couple of days, who hasn't brushed his teeth in a couple of days and his breath smells like wolf pussy.

If a woman isn't clean, it surely will be posted in a review and it will be noticed, but if the reviewer isn't clean, what notice is given about him?

Guys, put yourself in the ladies spot for a minute. Now you have a female visitor who chain smokes, hasn't bathed in a day or so, who has that wonderful smell of a woman who doesn't know how to clean and freshen up her womanly areas? She weighs 250 pounds and is sweaty, hasn't shaved her armpits in two weeks. She ate at Panchos on the way over and still has that garlic smell as she tries to shove her tongue down our throats. None of us would like it either.

Point being (from a man's prospective) we can do what we can to do make our visit as nice as possible, but we don't know what the guy before us or after us has done.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #146
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Old 04-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #147
diorama125
Registered Member

Sweet Mandy, are you newbie friendly? Pm me your rates.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #148
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by diorama125 View Post
Fail

Old 04-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #149
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

Lmao thats funny, u guys are awesome!
Old 04-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #150
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorama125 View Post
Fail

Apparently you don't see the humor in this one........ Cause it's kinda funny.........

JaD
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women