Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2015, 11:15 AM   #136
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If that is what "American embodies" then why does he keep race baiting here?

He's been "defining" differences since he hit the "beer garden" at the WH!!!

And he seems to be regularly on the wrong side of the results when he does.
Race baiting? God forbid people actually get together and talk. Jesus Chris, what is the world coming to. Just because you can't see a problem, doesn't mean it isn't there.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:18 AM   #137
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Here's the part you left out:

"Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.”

OMG! Did I quote Odumbo out of context, undercunt? My bad! Here is another quote from the same vomit-inducing speech to the UN in Sept. 2012, two weeks after Benghazi and six weeks before the election:

"And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well... We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them...."

Now flash forward 2 years. We have ISIS beheading American citizens and putting the videos online, undercunt. Where is the Coddler-in-Chief's speech to the UN expressing outrage? Can you help me find it?

Question for you, undercunt - Which of the following do you think Americans were truly outraged at:

1) American James Foley having his head sliced off by Islamic terrorists.
2) American Stephen Sotloff having his head sliced off by Islamic miscreants.
3) American Peter Kassig having his head sliced off by Islamic extremists.
4) A youtube movie trailer for the Innocence of Muslims.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:41 AM   #138
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
But yeah, let's not blame Bush for anything and let's heap it all on Obama. Let's also ignore the numerous polls indicating a much higher level of global trust in Obama as compared to Bush.... Goddamn, these idiots are fucking stupid.
How is all that hopey-changey, mea culpa stuff going down in the Middle East, shammytard? Not very well, according to the latest Pew Research polls. Maybe it's time for Odumbo to go on another apology tour, seeing how the last one worked so well...

"Anti-Americanism is particularly strong today in the Middle East. In Egypt only 10% of the public favor the United States, which long backed the regime of Hosni Mubarak and failed to oppose the military overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood government that succeeded him. Support is not much higher in Jordan (12%) and Turkey (19%), both countries that are notionally Washington’s allies. Those not-so-warm feelings for America have fallen 17 percentage points in Egypt and 13 points in Jordan since 2009, the first year of the Obama administration, when there appeared to be some hope in those nations that Uncle Sam would pursue policies more to their liking."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-and-which-do/

Who looks "fucking stupid" now, sham the turd?

Old 03-26-2015, 11:52 AM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Race baiting? God forbid people actually get together and talk.
Exactly what were they "talking" about? (This ought to be good!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:55 AM   #140
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Why would you pose such a complex question to a "fucking stupid" person?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:44 PM   #141
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
How is all that hopey-changey, mea culpa stuff going down in the Middle East, shammytard? Not very well, according to the latest Pew Research polls. Maybe it's time for Odumbo to go on another apology tour, seeing how the last one worked so well...

"Anti-Americanism is particularly strong today in the Middle East. In Egypt only 10% of the public favor the United States, which long backed the regime of Hosni Mubarak and failed to oppose the military overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood government that succeeded him. Support is not much higher in Jordan (12%) and Turkey (19%), both countries that are notionally Washington’s allies. Those not-so-warm feelings for America have fallen 17 percentage points in Egypt and 13 points in Jordan since 2009, the first year of the Obama administration, when there appeared to be some hope in those nations that Uncle Sam would pursue policies more to their liking."

I apologize. That was my fault. I can't expect some who is exceedingly "fucking stupid" to read an entire webpage. For example, on the same webpage that LustyIdiot so laughably tried to cite, this is written (it's actually in the very first paragraph):

A decade ago anti-Americanism was on the rise around the world, in large part thanks to public opposition to the U.S. invasion of Iraq. Today, despite recent revelations of U.S. National Security Agency spying on foreign leaders and global opposition to U.S. drone strikes, there is little evidence of profound anti-Americanism except in a handful of countries, according to a new Pew Research Center survey of 44 nations. Foreigners’ love affair with the United States remains strong in Africa and most of Asia, Europe and Latin America. But who likes Uncle Sam, who doesn’t and whose affections are evolving paints a pretty accurate road map of the overseas challenges facing Washington in the years ahead.

Or on the same website where this is presented:
Nonetheless, Obama is still rated more highly than President George W. Bush was in most countries surveyed in 2007 and 2013. The gap in confidence in the two American leaders is especially large in Europe. But even in the Middle East, where both presidents received low ratings, the Turks, Egyptians and Jordanians are much more likely to have confidence in Obama than they did in Bush.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/07/18/...-barack-obama/

Now, I wouldn't go so far as to embarrass LustyIdiot even further would I? Yes, yes I would.
http://www.pewglobal.org/database/in.../6/survey/all/

Now, you criticize Obama for not being "hard" on middle eastern countries. Yet you also bang on him for having low approval ratings in the middle east(still better than Bush!).
So which is it, LustyIdiot? Do you want him to have a high approval rating in the middle east or do you want him to have a much stricter military policy in the middle east? Or....wait, do you want him to bomb Iran AND improve his rating numbers in the middle east?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:25 PM   #142
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I apologize. That was my fault. I can't expect some who is exceedingly "fucking stupid" to read an entire webpage. For example, on the same webpage that LustyIdiot so laughably tried to cite, this is written (it's actually in the very first paragraph):

A decade ago anti-Americanism was on the rise around the world, in large part thanks to public opposition to the U.S. invasion of Iraq. Today, despite recent revelations of U.S. National Security Agency spying on foreign leaders and global opposition to U.S. drone strikes, there is little evidence of profound anti-Americanism except in a handful of countries, according to a new Pew Research Center survey of 44 nations. Foreigners’ love affair with the United States remains strong in Africa and most of Asia, Europe and Latin America. But who likes Uncle Sam, who doesn’t and whose affections are evolving paints a pretty accurate road map of the overseas challenges facing Washington in the years ahead.

Or on the same website where this is presented:
Nonetheless, Obama is still rated more highly than President George W. Bush was in most countries surveyed in 2007 and 2013. The gap in confidence in the two American leaders is especially large in Europe. But even in the Middle East, where both presidents received low ratings, the Turks, Egyptians and Jordanians are much more likely to have confidence in Obama than they did in Bush.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/07/18/...-barack-obama/

Now, I wouldn't go so far as to embarrass LustyIdiot even further would I? Yes, yes I would.
http://www.pewglobal.org/database/in.../6/survey/all/

Now, you criticize Obama for not being "hard" on middle eastern countries. Yet you also bang on him for having low approval ratings in the middle east(still better than Bush!).
So which is it, LustyIdiot? Do you want him to have a high approval rating in the middle east or do you want him to have a much stricter military policy in the middle east? Or....wait, do you want him to bomb Iran AND improve his rating numbers in the middle east?

Nice try, you cherry-picking scumbag! We're talking about the Middle East here. Do you think everything is hunky-dory as long as they love us in Europe (courtesy of James Taylor) while the Middle East goes up in flames? And why don't you go with the latest (2014) poll on US favorability? Because you don't want to talk about how Odumbo has driven the numbers down, that's why:

Egypt: 22% in 2008, 10% in 2014.
Jordan: 19% in 2008, 12% in 2014.
Lebanon: 51% in 2008, 41% in 2014.
Pakistan: 19% in 2008, 14% in 2014.

http://www.pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/group/6/

And I never said I want Odumbo to be "hard" on Middle Eastern countries, you uneducated dipshit. I want him to be hard on ISLAMIC TERRORISTS (OMG, did I really say it?) in whatever countries they reside! If you weren't so clueless about the culture in that part of the world, you would know they can smell weakness over there like a dog can smell fear and the surest way to earn respect and drive up US favorability ratings is to help them wipe out the medieval miscreants in their midst and not apologize for it!

Old 03-26-2015, 01:32 PM   #143
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Pretty good points. Of course, Muslims don't seem to like each other much, either.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:56 PM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's the part you left out:

"Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.”
Here's the part you left out, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:59 PM   #145
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice try, you cherry-picking scumbag! We're talking about the Middle East here. Do you think everything is hunky-dory as long as they love us in Europe (courtesy of James Taylor) while the Middle East goes up in flames? And why don't you go with the latest (2014) poll on US favorability? Because you don't want to talk about how Odumbo has driven all the numbers down, that's why:

And I never said I want Odumbo to be "hard" on Middle Eastern countries, you uneducated dipshit. I want him to be hard on ISLAMIC TERRORISTS (OMG, did I really say it?) in whatever countries they reside! If you weren't so clueless about the culture in that part of the world, you would know they can smell weakness over there like a dog can smell fear and the surest way to earn respect and drive up US favorability ratings is to help them wipe out the medieval miscreants in their midst and not apologize for it!

LustyIdiot came back for some more ass whooping!

you cherry-picking scumbag

I'm the cherry picking scumbag? Let's see here:
The question in the poll you cited is:
Please tell me if you have a very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable or very unfavorable opinion of the United States.

This includes ALL incidents, Past, present, future, and taken as a WHOLE represents the opinion of the world towards the United States.

What we were arguing (on the other hand) was simple. Bush vs. Obama. who commands more foreign confidence as president of the United States. The countries YOU mentioned are as follows:

Egypt: 11% in 2008, 19% in 2014
Jordan: 7% in 2008, 17% in 2014
Lebanon: 33% in 2008, 35% in 2014
Pakistan: 7% in 2008, 7% in 2014 (hey! you actually tie on this one!)

http://www.pewglobal.org/database/indicator/6/survey/9/
Remember, these are the countries YOU picked, out of many, in order to prove your point.
I love cherries this time of the year. Don't you?

So you never said Obama should be "hard" on middle eastern countries. Yet you claim that entangling us in another war with a sovereign middle eastern nation is somehow different? Here's a question for you: do you expect Obama's approval rating in Iran to go UP after we drop a couple of nukes on them?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:05 PM   #146
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice try, you cherry-picking scumbag! We're talking about the Middle East here. Do you think everything is hunky-dory as long as they love us in Europe (courtesy of James Taylor) while the Middle East goes up in flames? And why don't you go with the latest (2014) poll on US favorability? Because you don't want to talk about how Odumbo has driven the numbers down, that's why:

You got got.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:08 PM   #147
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
They don't. I'll stick with the party that isn't full of bible-wacking weirdos though, if that's ok with you. Those people with their hand near the button is a scary thought. They might push it just because they think it will make jeebus come back. It's also why they don't give a fuck about anything like the environment. They're all going to heaven anyway, so fuck this place. Of course, by the time they realize this IS the only place, they will have raped this planet for all it's worth.
One can make the argument that having a Lib's hand near the button could be worrisome. Their views on life are a bit curious. They apparently don't have a problem turning a million unborn babies every year into medical waste. And many libs believe in the religion of evolution(still a theory btw). Do you want someone's hand near the button that doesn't believe there's anything special about humans. That we're just some random occurrence in the cosmos. I hope you don't think bible thumpers are the only ones raping the planet. You may want to consider the carbon footprint being left by the Lord of global warming Al Gore. I'll admit this post is oversimplified but it's no less ridiculous than yours.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:07 PM   #148
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
One can make the argument that having a Lib's hand near the button could be worrisome. Their views on life are a bit curious. They apparently don't have a problem turning a million unborn babies every year into medical waste. And many libs believe in the religion of evolution(still a theory btw). Do you want someone's hand near the button that doesn't believe there's anything special about humans. That we're just some random occurrence in the cosmos. I hope you don't think bible thumpers are the only ones raping the planet. You may want to consider the carbon footprint being left by the Lord of global warming Al Gore. I'll admit this post is oversimplified but it's no less ridiculous than yours.
Goddamn. If I've heard one apologist make this argument, I've heard a million. Theory as used in science doesn't mean the same thing it means in general use. Atheists don't believe there isn't anything special about humans. We think humans are a glorious thing. It's the exact opposite. We believe this is the only go round so we cherish it, We aren't looking to end it prematurely. So your entire logic is false and based on bullshit. So yes, I'll take someone's hand on the button who thinks this is our only life versus someone who thinks pushing it will equal eternal life in some fairytale. Nice try, though.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:12 PM   #149
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
What we were arguing (on the other hand) was simple. Bush vs. Obama. who commands more foreign confidence as president of the United States. The countries YOU mentioned are as follows:

Egypt: 11% in 2008, 19% in 2014
Jordan: 7% in 2008, 17% in 2014
Lebanon: 33% in 2008, 35% in 2014
Pakistan: 7% in 2008, 7% in 2014 (hey! you actually tie on this one!)
So lemme get this straight – those are the numbers you want to point to as proof that Odumbo's policies are well-received and working throughout the Middle East? Let's see – 4 out of 5 Egyptians, 5 out of 6 Jordanians, 2 out of 3 Lebanese, and 13 out of 14 Pakistanis have no confidence in Odumbo and you're bragging about it? Tell me again how it makes us soooo popular if the POTUS just goes over there and prostrates and humiliates and falls all over himself apologizing for his predecessors. The poll numbers say otherwise, you dumbfuck. And it is extremely bad form in the Middle East to speak ill of your own in the presence of a foreigner. That was the takeaway from Odumbo's 2009 Cairo speech.

Quote:
So you never said Obama should be "hard" on middle eastern countries. Yet you claim that entangling us in another war with a sovereign middle eastern nation is somehow different? Here's a question for you: do you expect Obama's approval rating in Iran to go UP after we drop a couple of nukes on them?
Is this the 11th or 12th time you and your gay sidekick undercunt have argued that the only alternative to allowing Odumbo to give away the store to the terrorist mullahs in Tehran is to go to war? Face it, shammytard. Your hero is colossally incompetent. He can't negotiate his way out of a brown paper bag. He already demonstrated that when he traded the taliban's top 5 draft picks for a POS military deserter. And I've already told your thick-headed mug a dozen times it is a FALSE CHOICE to say it's either a bad deal or war:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056480127&postcount=52

So STFU with the false claim that everyone who criticizes Odumbo's clumsy and dangerous missteps wants war. By repeating that silly canard, you are just admitting that (like your messiah) you have zero skill or imagination when it comes to international diplomacy and foreign policy.

Old 03-26-2015, 03:22 PM   #150
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
So lemme get this straight – those are the numbers you want to point to as proof that Odumbo's policies are well-received and working throughout the Middle East? Let's see – 4 out of 5 Egyptians, 5 out of 6 Jordanians, 2 out of 3 Lebanese, and 13 out of 14 Pakistanis have no confidence in Odumbo and you're bragging about it? Tell me again how it makes us soooo popular if the POTUS just goes over there and prostrates and humiliates and falls all over himself apologizing for his predecessors. The poll numbers say otherwise, you dumbfuck. And it is extremely bad form in the Middle East to speak ill of your own in the presence of a foreigner. That was the takeaway from Odumbo's 2009 Cairo speech.

Is this the 11th or 12th time your stupid ass has argued that the only alternative to allowing Odumbo to give away the store to the terrorist mullahs in Tehran is to go to war? Face it, shammytard. Your hero is colossally incompetent. He can't even negotiate his way out of a brown paper bag. He already demonstrated that when he traded the taliban's top 5 draft picks for a POS military deserter. And I've already told your thick-headed mug a dozen times it is a FALSE CHOICE to say it's either a bad deal or war:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056480127&postcount=52

So STFU with the false claims that everyone who criticizes Odumbo wants war. By repeating that silly canard, you are just admitting that (like your messiah) you have zero skill, vision, or imagination when it comes to international diplomacy and foreign policy.

You're worse than ignorant, you're willfully ignorant. And not to mention intellectually dishonest. That's why it's difficult to have any kind of rational discussion with you. You aren't interested in what's actually true. You're only interested in what can further your point. Wrong as it may be.

They weren't the top 5 picks, firstly. They had been in Guantanamo for some time. They are also being heavily monitored. Another fact you don't mention. You simply shave off the info that weakens your point and inflate that which you think strengthens it. Because we are monitoring them, we are able to keep tabs on them. So it's quite different than if they were just running around without knowing where they were at any given time. They have even tried to contact old buddies. We know this because we are watching them.

As for going to war, you're the one who has harped on Iran and how they need to be dealt with swiftly. If not war, what the fuck are you talking about? You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes in meetings of this nature. Why don't you give them a chance to reach a deal before you shit all over it? And it's a false dichotomy. Let's get the terminology correct. I agree, there are other options. Sanctions have crippled their economy. They have oil that is stored that they can't sell, just waiting until we get a deal done. It's not as if they have gone unaffected due to the sanctions. Not everyone who is against Obama wants war but I would argue the majority would be just fine with it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women