Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2020, 12:13 PM   #136
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Is PMSin still banned ?
WHO
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:16 PM   #137
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I found the answer.... I will leave it up to the others to figure out which one of these retreads is the "new" kid on the block.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 08:29 PM   #138
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
The side that lost the Civil War were Demonicrats. No?

southern democrats to be more precise. northern democrats weren't all that invested in that civil war.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:53 AM   #139
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
It was good. She talked over him and asked 43 questions to the publics 10. She was acting as a stupid suburban woman... and he coddled her. It was a success simply because they expected him to be rude and lose his shit with her.

Stupid Liberals: The man understands TV better than most of the news readers he's talking to. The shit with Biden was a technique to through Biden off... it worked. Expecting Trump to behave the same way in different circumstances is why the Libtards are failing... in every way shape or form to stop Trump.

Liberals NEVER get the chance to hone their political skills because they always face softball questions from the press. Do you think Joey Two-fingers would be able to stand up to Chairman Xi when he can't even take a hard question from the press or public?

Liberals are stupid pussies. If you are sure of your man and sure of your purpose, then you have no reason to fear tough direct questions.

Is that what Joey Two-fingers has been facing?

Liberals - they have to lie even to themselves. They're so stupid they don't think anybody notices.
Trump does not lie?
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:43 AM   #140
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

This forum is going to be pretty funny on 11/4 with the Trump lovers. I am looking forward to reading all of the many asinine conspiracy theories you clowns can come up with why your Lord and Savior lost the election. Please don't disappoint and just make me laugh. You're on borrowed time before that idiot in office is gone.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:55 AM   #141
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump does not lie?
Its been said before but liberals are too scared to face the Truth.

Liberals take Trump Literally but not seriously
Trump Supporters take him Seriously but not Literally.

Give me an example of Trump lying....
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:58 AM   #142
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Every time he opens his mouth. It started with his inauguration crowd being the Margeret ever. Greatest economy ever. The coronavirus will be gone by April. Coronavirus is currently going away. Lowest unemployment for blacks ever. Shit he tells a new one every day.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:12 AM   #143
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Every time he opens his mouth. It started with his inauguration crowd being the Margeret ever.
Well I don't know about Margeret. Was it the largest ever? I don't know. Why would you even care whether it is or not. But this is a perfect example. The guy is bombastic - I thought you ethnics LIKED it when an OG boasted.

Quote:
Greatest economy ever.
Uh it was doing fantastically well until the ChiComs destroyed it. Bu the markets were at all time highs, unemployment was the low. Deregulation reduced business overhead and spurred growth

Quote:
The coronavirus will be gone by April.
He was speaking about 15 specific people that had been repatriated to Oregon from Asia AGAINST US policy.

Quote:
Coronavirus is currently going away.
Umm it is. The virus is still spreading but the death rates are still declining...meaning it was never as fatal as feared.

Quote:
Lowest unemployment for blacks ever.
well facts are facts. If Black unemployment wasn't at the lowest point ever on record EXACTLY WHEN DID the lowest unemployment rate for blacks happen?

Quote:
Shit he tells a new one every day.
Pretty much like the press...
Old 10-21-2020, 07:22 AM   #144
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

So by your definition no lie is a lie, just because it’s untrue it’s being bombastic. Gotcha. I’ll disagree with ya. When he says something untrue, I’ll call it a lie rather than justifying it. He’s a liar. He can’t help it. And even if he could he wouldn’t because he knows his sycophants are the dumbest people on the planet and they’ll believe anything he says (that includes the members of the ECCIE Idiot Crew - of which you’re a proud member).

Trump’s a liar. He likes lying. He also can’t help himself, even when lies aren’t needed. Just last night he told a story of 50000 discarded Trump ballets being found. Never happened. Ever. But Trumpys will believe anything. He shoulda just said 3 million that way he’d actually have won’t the popular vote as well. He’s also claimed the largest electoral college victory since Reagan (he subsequently changed it to Republican victory). Kinda forgot about Bush 2 and Obama but once again neither version of his lie was true.

The fact that you can’t just say “I like the guy and I know he’s a habitual liar but I don’t care about his lying” shows that you’re pretty damned stupid.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:49 AM   #145
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
So by your definition no lie is a lie, just because it’s untrue it’s being bombastic. Gotcha. I’ll disagree with ya. When he says something untrue, I’ll call it a lie rather than justifying it. He’s a liar. He can’t help it. And even if he could he wouldn’t because he knows his sycophants are the dumbest people on the planet and they’ll believe anything he says (that includes the members of the ECCIE Idiot Crew - of which you’re a proud member).

Trump’s a liar. He likes lying. He also can’t help himself, even when lies aren’t needed. Just last night he told a story of 50000 discarded Trump ballets being found. Never happened. Ever. But Trumpys will believe anything. He shoulda just said 3 million that way he’d actually have won’t the popular vote as well. He’s also claimed the largest electoral college victory since Reagan (he subsequently changed it to Republican victory). Kinda forgot about Bush 2 and Obama but once again neither version of his lie was true.

The fact that you can’t just say “I like the guy and I know he’s a habitual liar but I don’t care about his lying” shows that you’re pretty damned stupid.
Again, glad you care about the number of people in a crowd vs. black unemployment.

You're so brainwashed you don't even have perspective on priorities.

Glad you know your place in the Democrat grievance structure.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:51 AM   #146
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Lowest unemployment for blacks ever.
That may be true:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS14000031

I'd say it is true except the St. Louis Fed data just goes back to 1972.

Trump's tax cuts for corporations and pass through businesses that employee lots of people along with deregulation made it where businesses had to compete for labor and pay people higher wages. Businesses expanded and hired more.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:51 AM   #147
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

10 million that's why ,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:55 AM   #148
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Again, glad you care about the number of people in a crowd vs. black unemployment.

You're so brainwashed you don't even have perspective on priorities.

Glad you know your place in the Democrat grievance structure.
Agreed.

A preview ^
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women