Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2019, 11:29 PM   #136
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You’re missing the point entirely.

is this another deflect and deny post?

you'll hit 46,000 useless posts by next Friday.

besides .. i wasn't replying to your post ..

keep your place .. bub.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:35 PM   #137
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
it is odd, considering the 2 mass white-supremacist-based shootings the past week. but some black thugs do kill with guns.

what would you gun guys do if Trump came out tomorrow, and said "I have been part of the mass shooting problem, with my rhetoric.. I am sorry, I will tone it down from now on".. just a "what-if", it won't happen.. but let's dream for a moment.

would you guys keep defending him, and insist Trump has never inspired a Mass shooter?
If Trump said that, I would consider the perpetrators of any violence because of it the dumbest fucks on the planet, and I would oust Trump as a responsible candidate. I voted for Trump but he doesn't control my mind. I am not shooting anyone unless I am confronted with danger and my life is in obvious peril. Always remember America is not a pure country, with a pure culture. That's why this country has a high crime rate. Every time there is a shooting the topic of Gun Control emerges. This country has quite a few Gun Laws in place. We also have a corrupt Government as long as we have that don't give up your 2nd Amendment Right. You will be sorry.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:39 PM   #138
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You’re missing the point entirely.
what he's missing is any sense of credulity. that chart ends in 2017, for God's sake.. according to news reports tonight, El Paso is the 249th mass shooting in the US, in 2019.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:41 PM   #139
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I voted for Trump but he doesn't control my mind. I am not shooting anyone unless I am confronted with danger and my life is in obvious peril.
ditto.

but you and I don't represent many young guys who will, and have shot many people since Trump took Office. if you disagree that Trump has influenced the recent high-level of mass shootings (that are mostly race-based), we can't even begin a discussion.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:42 PM   #140
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
what he's missing is any sense of credulity. that chart ends in 2017, for God's sake.. according to news reports tonight, El Paso is the 249th mass shooting in the US, in 2019.

so ya want to wait for 20 more mass shootings to blame Trump?

because that's what you are trying to do.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:53 PM   #141
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so ya want to wait for 20 more mass shootings to blame Trump?

because that's what you are trying to do.
huh? why would I wait for 20 more? I'm blaming him right now. not for every single mass murderer, but for a culture he has fostered, which dignifies crazy young guys to act out nefariously. same to you, if you can't acknowledge a Trumpian "role", we have nothing to continue a discussion. you and others here will double, triple down until you turn blue.

and by the way, y'alls idea that the left-wing nuts want control of your guns is right-wing nutty. you think "the left" wants your guns to keep you under complete control. like you think the alt-State is trying to overturn Trump's election, and control us. that is nut-case crazy to me. some of us just want shootings curbed.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:18 AM   #142
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
huh? why would I wait for 20 more? I'm blaming him right now. not for every single mass murderer, but for a culture he has fostered, which dignifies crazy young guys to act out nefariously. same to you, if you can't acknowledge a Trumpian "role", we have nothing to continue a discussion. you and others here will double, triple down until you turn blue.

and by the way, y'alls idea that the left-wing nuts want control of your guns is right-wing nutty. you think "the left" wants your guns to keep you under complete control. like you think the alt-State is trying to overturn Trump's election, and control us. that is nut-case crazy to me. some of us just want shootings curbed.

then stop blaming him falsely.

you claim Trump is responsible for a huge surge in mass murders. the stats don't bear that out.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:55 AM   #143
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
it is odd, considering the 2 mass white-supremacist-based shootings the past week. but some black thugs do kill with guns.

what would you gun guys do if Trump came out tomorrow, and said "I have been part of the mass shooting problem, with my rhetoric.. I am sorry, I will tone it down from now on".. just a "what-if", it won't happen.. but let's dream for a moment.

would you guys keep defending him, and insist Trump has never inspired a Mass shooter?
"What if liberalism" never existed...it's only a dream mind you!!
What is in the water you liberals drink??
I thought I did some crazy stuff in my younger days...
P.S. What the fuck are gun guys??
What if you defended the four horse women of the Apocalypse against their racist hate??
Since we're doing what if...
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:17 AM   #144
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your narrative is so twisted it's sad.
The media has no culpability in this...yeah right chung.
Who the fuck want's more shooting...that statement is completely absurd.
What is your solution to these crazy nuts...your don't have one, but you like to make baseless accusations.
Thank you chung...for nothing!!
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:36 AM   #145
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
ditto.

but you and I don't represent many young guys who will, and have shot many people since Trump took Office. if you disagree that Trump has influenced the recent high-level of mass shootings (that are mostly race-based), we can't even begin a discussion.
Your memory is incredibly short:

... perhaps not you, but one could just as easily blame events like El Paso on those in our society who advocate no borders and citizenship for all illegal aliens who touch U.S. soil, along with those who advocate sanctuary geographical locations and protect criminals from being deported.

Trump has been doing nothing more than Clinton & Obaminable...in fact the FACTS reveal that he's done less than they did to thwart ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION into this country .... remember 911.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:56 AM   #146
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And the general source for this 249 is I'm guessing

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org

They classify mass shooting as

Quote:
Why are GVA Mass Shooting numbers higher than some other sources?

GVA uses a purely statistical threshold to define mass shooting based ONLY on the numeric value of 4 or more shot or killed, not including the shooter. GVA does not parse the definition to remove any subcategory of shooting. To that end we don’t exclude, set apart, caveat, or differentiate victims based upon the circumstances in which they were shot.
GVA believes that equal importance is given to the counting of those injured as well as killed in a mass shooting incident.

The FBI does not define Mass Shooting in any form. They do define Mass Killing but that includes all forms of weapon, not just guns.

In that, the criteria are simple…if four or more people are shot or killed in a single incident, not involving the shooter, that incident is categorized as a mass shooting based purely on that numerical threshold.
So that puts a particular subset on the numbers. Mass shootings are indeed still a small percentage of overall gun violence.

But they are the ones to sadly be sensationalized by the media and the left.

However, go ahead and peruse through their numbers. There are some very interesting numbers in there. It shows a steady increase in total gun violence incidents through 2017 and a decline in 2018. How can that be with all the "white" anger out there.

Another interesting statistic on their site is that they's gone from 2500 or so sources for their capturing of their statistics to upwards of 6500. Anyone think that alone could effect their year over year comparisons?

In the end, it's all about statistics and the misuse of them to try and make a political point. I've said the same regarding the OP and the misuse of Wray's numbers since the beginning of this post.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:10 AM   #147
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll wait for Obama to say that.

https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publ...mass-shootings

Oh? you didn't know who the "mass murder president" really was? well .. now you do.
What a fucking lie!

Here is a list of the U.S. mass shooters and the number of people they killed in cold blood under the Trump administration. Only those who gunned down four or more people are to be listed for brevity purpose.

Stephen Paddock: 58
Devin Patrick Kelley: 26
Patrick Crusius: 20
Nikolas Cruz: 17
Dewayne Craddock: 12
Ian David Long: 12
Robert Bowers: 11
Dimitros Pagourtzis: 10
Gary Martin: 5
Kevin Janson Neal: 5
John Robert Neumann Jr.: 5
Jarrod Ramos: 5
Zephen A. Xaver: 5
Travis Reinking: 4
Timothy O'Brien Smith: 4

That's 199 from the list alone. Another 9 have to be added so the death toll here is at least 208, not 83 as your lying ass has cited. Craddock and Martin were the only nonwhites from that list.

And that's just two and half years since Trump took office.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:18 AM   #148
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Your memory is incredibly short:

... perhaps not you, but one could just as easily blame events like El Paso on those in our society who advocate no borders and citizenship for all illegal aliens who touch U.S. soil, along with those who advocate sanctuary geographical locations and protect criminals from being deported.

Trump has been doing nothing more than Clinton & Obaminable...in fact the FACTS reveal that he's done less than they did to thwart ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION into this country .... remember 911.

Threatening to close the borders caused a rush of MORE immigration. Get your head out of your ass.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:24 AM   #149
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
What a fucking lie!

Here is a list of the U.S. mass shooters and the number of people they killed in cold blood under the Trump administration. Only those who gunned down four or more people are to be listed for brevity purpose.

Stephen Paddock: 58
Devin Patrick Kelley: 26
Patrick Crusius: 20
Nikolas Cruz: 17
Dewayne Craddock: 12
Ian David Long: 12
Robert Bowers: 11
Dimitros Pagourtzis: 10
Gary Martin: 5
Kevin Janson Neal: 5
John Robert Neumann Jr.: 5
Jarrod Ramos: 5
Zephen A. Xaver: 5
Travis Reinking: 4
Timothy O'Brien Smith: 4

That's 199 from the list alone. Another 9 have to be added so the death toll here is at least 208, not 83 as your lying ass has cited. Craddock and Martin were the only nonwhites from that list.

And that's just two and half years since Trump took office.
AGREED.

I am amazed that our respected colleagues continue to play this stupid fucking game.

Gotta think at least one of them has a clue.

SMFH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:24 AM   #150
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
still waiting for you to declare ANITFA a domestic terrorist organization.
Why don't you spineless gutless cowards ask Trump to order his DOJ doing so? Problem solved.
andymarksman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women