Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #136
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO...

That just proves a point... If YOU do not like it.. Don't go to my showcase.. I'm not "insecure" about my look at all.. I would love to see what you look like.. LOL.

Here is another one for you to kiss!!
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #137
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
On the contrary.........the fine-ass fins are here and have always been here.......they know that they are not in this as a hobby........it is a business.

I could list 25 Houston providers off the top of my head (all colors of the rainbow) that do not participate in the hobby drama. They are here on this Houston Board. They place their AD and make a rare comment on a matter of interest to them. Fancy is a perfect example of that. She posts in open forum when she sees something that interests her. She even chides me when she feels the pain of what I do to some of the hooktards. I don't get all worked up and go off on her. We have many providers who get it. They are sacred ground to me. I would never belittle their physical appearance, menu or availability. Some have seen me. Some would never see me, and I respect that.........when the drama momma's start wailing in open forum and participating in the drama, I ignore them..........until I don't ignore them anymore.......they mistake my indifference for weakness....then, they wonder what the fuck happened.......like now.

A smart hooktard would never put herself in a position to participate in this little melodrama.......if you (generic) don't like the attention that your behaviour is attracting, maybe you should reconsider your behaviour.......not that I am complaining.......I am happy with things the way they are.......ijs.

I can hear the indignation now.......heh

You make my point very well DH. Yes there many providers here that are afraid to post much do to attacks by certain male members in threads such as this one. You seem to be in the group of members that think providers should just post adds and nothing else.

Is all this drama good for the board? Well it brings new members in to look at it and thus it's good for board business.

Is it good for a hobbyest, provider, or the hobby in general? I think we all know the answer to that.

“You go in the cage...... cage goes in the water...... shark's in the water..... our shark.......

Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish ladies,
Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain;
For we have received orders to sail to old England,
But we hope in a short time to see you again."
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #138
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If making your point gives you comfort, I am glad I could help........now back to the program.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #139
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nikki Love

Fat .........

DH and any one else who speaks to a woman this way..... on a board or any where else...

Prejudice, Disrespectful, Bullies... Punks.

When your daughters, mothers, sisters, etc.. are some where and a man speaks to them this way.. WE know you wouldn't protect them, that's for sure.. so that really makes you a bitch.. not a man. Id rather be what ever you try to make me out to be.. which is an opinion... than be obvious of what you are.. and it be a fact..

I may be a big girl, but I am far from a sick human being..
Old 06-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #140
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Let's please steer this ship back on course with the topic of discussion. If you guys want to discuss why folks express their taste in certain manners, you may begin a new thread.
As noted earlier by my colleague all of the local staff is tuned in and ensuring this thread does not become a haven for guideline violations and infractions. Thanks!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #141
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
Nikki Love

Fat .........

DH and any one else who speaks to a woman this way..... on a board or any where else...

Prejudice, Disrespectful, Bullies... Punks.

When your daughters, mothers, sisters, etc.. are some where and a man speaks to them this way.. WE know you wouldn't protect them, that's for sure.. so that really makes you a bitch.. not a man. Id rather be what ever you try to make me out to be.. which is an opinion... than be obvious of what you are.. and it be a fact..

I may be a big girl, but I am far from a sick human being..
tisk tisk......you are slipping over the edge.......come back to me.....I don't have the strength to pull you back on my own.....ijs.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #142
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Nikki,
we have met but not had a session yet and I think you are hot. I don't care and the other men here that like big girls don't care what DH, or others call you girls. Hell I think DH is a closet chubby chaser, and I think he goes in and looks at the video clip a couple of times a day and jerks to it.
DH is funny, and childish, and inmature, and I dont want him to stop doing what he is doing. We chubby chasers on the board get as much crap on here as the girls we hunt, I mean have a session with. I laugh all the way to my next session and enjoy the girls I see. I don't mean to speak for DH but I believe he is going for a laugh, and not out to hurt anyone. I could be wrong, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, because I dont want to end up like the pink panther in his avatar.

BOIT if you want to unretire for a day pm me.
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #143
RichardGozenya
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_AmJ2W30v8
RichardGozenya is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #144
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post
Nikki,
we have met but not had a session yet and I think you are hot. I don't care and the other men here that like big girls don't care what DH, or others call you girls. Hell I think DH is a closet chubby chaser, and I think he goes in and looks at the video clip a couple of times a day and jerks to it.
DH is funny, and childish, and inmature, and I dont want him to stop doing what he is doing. We chubby chasers on the board get as much crap on here as the girls we hunt, I mean have a session with. I laugh all the way to my next session and enjoy the girls I see. I don't mean to speak for DH but I believe he is going for a laugh, and not out to hurt anyone. I could be wrong, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, because I dont want to end up like the pink panther in his avatar.

We have met, and you are a sexy, sext man......YUMMY
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #145
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LB,

I do understand that, truly I do.. and I understand that those of you who spend time with us, are WONDERFUL.. I am just pissed that it has gotten to the point that no matter where we post on this board.. our own threads, or on theirs.. we are attacked -- not for what we have said.. just for simply being there. But, after being warned for 2 days by staff, I am going to chill the hell out.. I like this site, I like being able to laugh at the shit just like every one else.. and I appreciate those of you who bring me business..

Ya'll have a good day, I am done on this thread.

Some one will have to feel me in on what happens in the next episode..
Old 06-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #146
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post
Nikki,

...and I got no problem with Lezbobob saying whatever he needs to say to get them FSWs to wail on his wanker......ijs.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #147
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
Some one will have to feel me in on what happens in the next episode..
You mean you weren't there?
Old 06-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #148
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Season One - Episode Seven - Atacama Whale Conference

I want to say at the offset that I am very appreciative of the sapient dialogue. It is given the consideration it deserves. I want to encourage each of you to do the same.

Now, back to our melodrama.....Whale Wars

We were able to bribe our way onto the panel at the Atacama Whale Conference (AWC). They needed our Ovaltine Language Translator (OLT) to understand the wailing of the Fat Sperm Whales (FSWs), and we told them "no seat at the table - no OLT". In the end, they really had no choice.

Below are some of the recorded minutes of the AWC, pertaining to the complaints of the FSWs, as translated by the OLT.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..............

(tap tap tap)

I call this Atacama Whale Conference (here to refered to as AWC) to order.

(tap tap tap)

Let the record reflect that there are 8 of us attending this AWC.

Let us go around the group and introduce ourselves. I will start. Hello everyone. I am Paul What-the-fuckin Whale Watson. You can call me PW for short. I will be #1. We can start to my left. You will be #2.

(#2) Hi, I am Migaloo....

(#4) Excuse me, you are not Migaloo. I am Migaloo....

(#2) Hello I don't thinck so. You were Mad Cow yesterday. I am Migaloo.

(#4) But, I don't want to be Mad Cow anymore. That asshole wrote about me in that review, and now everyone is laughing at me. I want to be Migaloo...

(#2) Well, you can't be Migaloo. I am already Migaloo. You will have to pick a new name that separates you from that handle. Like I was saying, I am Migaloo, and I am hear for some justice.

(PW) Fine, you get to be Migaloo.

(#3) Well, I'm not going to be Mad Cow. My name is Shamoomoo, and I am hear to support my pod. No justice - no piece.

(PW) That is fine. Mad Cow, what do you want to change your name to in order to get some separation from that restroom stall review. Not that I read it or anything.

(#4) hmmmmmmmm let me thinck. My name is.........Mud Cow. Yeah, that's it. Everyone can call me Mud Cow.

(PW) Excellent, let the record show that Mud Cow is participating in this AWC. Next?

(#5) My name is Free Willie Fucker and I am proud to be a FSW. If you bitches don't like it, you are nothing but haters.

(#6) My name is Moby Suck, and I am here to find out what is going to be done to protect my wailing business. I have an inner dolphin to feed.

(#7) Hello everyone. My name is lezboBob Barker. I am hear to support all my wonder FSWs in their efforts to release their inner dolphins. I just want the board to know how awesome a whale fuck these behemoths really are. It is like riding a jello rocket, and everyone likes jello.

(#8) Hi, my name is deerhunter (not to be confused with deartard). I am here to operate the OLT for this AWC.

(PW) Now that we have all introduced ourselves, lets take a short break. There is plenty of krill for you whales.

(Shamoomoo) I don't see any dolphin

(PW) this meeting is adjourned for the feeding frenzy.

tap tap tap
.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........................

Forum participants, you have all been so patient with us that I just want to take a moment to thanck each of you again.

We have an exciting announcement, as well. We are already doing casting calls for Whale Wars - Season Two..........ijs.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #149
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

We have an exciting announcement, as well. We are already doing casting calls for Whale Wars - Season Two..........ijs.
How about this pair?
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #150
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Spandex and fish netting is fucking hot on a fat sperm whale

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women