Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Of course he can. IB is never constrained by the chains of logic, intelligence, or rational thought.

PS: for IB when he reads this, please note, just as with my other posts I am DIRECTLY addressing the post I have quoted. Directly and rationally. THAT is why my posts are reasonable and on topic, while yours are delusional ravings. See the difference? You probably don't, but since I am kind and take pity on folks like you and your minion I keep trying to educate you even though it is probably not possible.
How can you possibly presume to claim you educate, Old-Twerp, when you illogically claim you are not a hypocrite?

You attack with insults and chastise for being off-topic, and yet, Old-Twerp, you opened by doing exactly both!

Now you claim you have a right to do so because you imagine yourself somehow "rational, reasonable and on topic", Old-Twerp, when in fact you are none of those! And to prove it, Old-Twerp, your dumb-ass ignorantly misconstrued and quoted Ekim the Inbred Chimp who was addressing IIFFY -- NOT IB! So WTF is "reasonable or rational" about your assertion that you are "on topic", Old-Twerp, when you obviously and stupidly didn't even know the subject being addressed in Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post was IIFFY?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #137
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

IB, if all of Bundy's supporters decided to help pay the fees/fines that he owes ....would you be in favor of that.

Or would you possibly help out the cause by contributing to it?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #138
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
IB, if all of Bundy's supporters decided to help pay the fees/fines that he owes ....would you be in favor of that.

Or would you possibly help out the cause by contributing to it?
If all of Odumbo's minions like you finally came to their senses and realized what morons you have been; thus, prompting the other Odumbo minions to ingest arsenic, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, would you join them?

You would definitely be contributing to a good cause if you did, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:54 AM   #139
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Far right extremist ?
I think that is exactly what this country needs. This government is corrupt, fraudulent and ripe with over reach. If you believe what we have here today is freedom, then you are a fool. It is an illusion of freedom, a mere glimpse of it.
It is so easy to call names and slam opposition. If you wish to believe all is well, then fine. I and a few others have both eyes open and are not led like sheep by the government to drink their Kool-Aid.
If one becomes conditioned by the state to like the taste, texture and smell of bullshit then you can call it chocolate pudding if you like. But there exist no government which while pissing on intelligent people can have them believe it is only raining !
Welcome Rioseco!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:57 AM   #140
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If all of Odumbo's minions like you finally came to their senses and realized what morons you have been; thus, prompting the other Odumbo minions to ingest arsenic, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, would you join them?

You would definitely be contributing to a good cause if you did, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

So you compare helping Bundy to consuming arsenic.

Why do you support him then?
Old 04-26-2014, 12:11 PM   #141
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
There are people ( ranchers and farmers) In Nebraska fighting the pipeline. You can't blame all the opposition on environmentalists .
Quote:
Of course he can. IB is never constrained by the chains of logic, intelligence, or rational thought.
Quote:
How can you possibly presume to claim you educate, Old-Twerp, when you illogically claim you are not a hypocrite?

You attack with insults and chastise for being off-topic, and yet, Old-Twerp, you opened by doing exactly both!

Wrong again, illiterate one. If you cannot see the direct ON-topic connection between the two post, then I really can't help you--as much as I would like to.

And to prove it, Old-Twerp, your dumb-ass ignorantly misconstrued and quoted Ekim the Inbred Chimp who was addressing IIFFY -- NOT IB! So WTF is "reasonable or rational" about your assertion that you are "on topic", Old-Twerp, when you obviously and stupidly didn't even know the subject being addressed in Ekim the Inbred Chimp's post was IIFFY?
What it proves is that it is becoming harder and harder to distinguish you from your minion. It so sounded like you, and there was no vomitus video, so yes: I mistook your brain washed Reichsfuehrer for the Fuehrer himself. An understandable error on my part, but I must admit, an error nonetheless.

By the way, you are on a really good roll. Keep it up and you might reach the 12,000 Belch mark on this very thread the way you are going. Less than 100 to go, you should be able to pump those out in a couple hours!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 01:10 PM   #142
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
What it proves is that it is becoming harder and harder to distinguish you from your minion. It so sounded like you, and there was no vomitus video, so yes: I mistook your brain washed Reichsfuehrer for the Fuehrer himself. An understandable error on my part, but I must admit, an error nonetheless.

By the way, you are on a really good roll. Keep it up and you might reach the 12,000 Belch mark on this very thread the way you are going. Less than 100 to go, you should be able to pump those out in a couple hours!

Old-Tyrant a DNC Slave Master supporter ...

Watch this video or are you scared? ... Old-Tyrant... LOL... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIh7...cMMGtqvmzGhjjA
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 01:12 PM   #143
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
My Dad (RIP) once told that if a person constantly feels the need to tell everyone how superior he (or she) is, it is a very good indication the opposite applies.
BigTits, with all due respect to your "Dad" (may he RIP despite of you) I suspect he was referencing penis size when passing on advice to you and not your intellectual capacity, which is notable only by the obsession you have had of cutting and pasting from the Houston Chronicle OP-ED pages.

What HE neglected to share with you, apparently, is the notion that attempting to "elevate" yourself above others by ridiculing and dismissing them as you attempt merely lowers you in relation to them and thereby has a tendency to raise their status in relation to yours. A corollary to that principle is when one expends as much time as you ridiculing and dismissing others one as you neglects the task of becoming intellectually informed and one as you rarely, if ever, improves their "game," because "their game" is to drag others down rather than stepping up their status with positive steps. Like "movie critics" you met who've made movies.

I recognize those concepts may be confusing to you, but ..... so be it.

In the meantime, please don't drink and post.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Actually, Old-Twerp, what that proves is that you're now admitting you are "confused" despite your earlier claim that you were "reasonable, rational and on topic."

Your actions speak louder than words, Old-Twerp.

A reasonable person is not a confused person, Old-Twerp. Therefore, Old-Twerp, you are not reasonable.

A rational person is not a confused person, Old-Twerp. Therefore, Old-Twerp, you are not rational.

A person who is wholly "mistaken" about what topic he is on IS not ON TOPIC, Old-Twerp.

In addition to being a hypocrite, you have now further proven you are an ignorant liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
So you compare helping Bundy to consuming arsenic.

Why do you support him then?
You have never once provided a citation to back up your lame-ass assertion, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and for the record, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you and other mindless Odumbo minions were being compared to feebleminded varmints that should be culled for the benefit of society.

Maybe when the BLM gets some free time they can deal with your ilk the way they dealt with Bundy's cattle, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Old 04-26-2014, 03:52 PM   #145
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Poor IB. Now you can't distinguish between post and poster.

Poor, confused IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:59 PM   #146
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor IB. Now you can't distinguish between post and poster.

Poor, confused IB.
That would be your ignorant error, Old-Twerp, and it's too late to deflect because you already admitted to your ignorance at #141.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #147
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
You have never once provided a citation to back up your lame-ass assertion, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and for the record, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you and other mindless Odumbo minions were being compared to feebleminded varmints that should be culled for the benefit of society.
Hey, you avoided the Bundy question with an arsenic reference.

Do I have to provide you a link now for something you already posted?
Old 04-26-2014, 05:30 PM   #148
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
You're the principal liar here, you dumb-fuck Yankee retard exiled from your beloved homeland and now living in Texas. You cannot support your opening statement with a single, genuine citation, you mentally forlorn Yankee dweeb.

You are a genuine, chromosome deficient Yankee moron if you think you actually ever demonstrated anything other than your own full retardation, you benighted Yankee jackass.

Unfortunately for you, folks can read your bullshit and have no problem spotting a racist, Confederate sympathizer like you.

You saw in Bundy a kindred redneck spirit.

Unfortunately, Bundy can't keep his mouth shut and stay below the radar.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:41 PM   #149
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
well ExNYer, these idiots will NEVER get it regardless how in depth the explanation ...

that's why they're IDIOTS
Bundy's an ass and has NO grounds to stand on.

He is just anti-government and these douchebags will make up ANY stupid rationale to defend him - starting with IBLying, the principal spin doctor.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:53 PM   #150
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
What you seem to be missing here, or denying, is the argument that the Federal Government does not have a right to claim that land. It is part of a state. Forcing a state, by the Federal Government, to do or not do something with that land is denying that state's sovereignty.
Actually, the federal government legitimately owns 80% of Nevada. Whether it should or not is a different story - one that would have to be voted on.

The US received most of the western US from Mexico in 1848 at the end of the Mexican American war.

That is completely different than the original 13 states which pre-dated the federal government and - for lack of a better phrase - "owned themselves" entirely.

It was also different than most of the eastern states outside of the original 13 that joined prior to the Civil War.

AFTER the Civil War, newly admitted states had to acknowledge federal sovereignty and had to negotiate over what lands would be state owned and privately owned.

So, states like Utah, NM, AZ, and Nevada were founded ON FEDERAL LANDS and they were admitted to the Union with strings attached. In the case of Utah, they also had to agree to outlaw polygamy.

So, no, there is no infringement of state sovereignty.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women