Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2015, 12:54 AM   #136
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You bald-face lied, Old-THUMPER, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you've quibbled, shuffled and deflected. A simple check of fewer than fifty posts in this thread proves you are a liar, Old-THUMPER.
50 posts? Jesus Christ, you are fucking crazy.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:02 AM   #137
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Yes, actually he is. In an evil, twisted way.

And as usual he misses the point--in years (and thousands upon thousands) of degenerate posts he has proven that he does not deserve respect. The numbers are not as much the issue as the person behind all his posts.

PS: I find it hilarious that someone has 50 posts in a tread and thinks enough of it to point it out as if that is a small number. Well, by IB standards it actually is. There are threads where he is over 100, and at least one where he surpassed 200 drooling, vomitus post saying nothing of substance. THAT he thinks deserves respect?

Well, he and I disagree on that point.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:47 AM   #138
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
"Less than fifty" -- and still is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Yes, actually he is. In an evil, twisted way.

And as usual he misses the point--in years (and thousands upon thousands) of degenerate posts he has proven that he does not deserve respect. The numbers are not as much the issue as the person behind all his posts.

PS: I find it hilarious that someone has 50 posts in a tread and thinks enough of it to point it out as if that is a small number. Well, by IB standards it actually is. There are threads where he is over 100, and at least one where he surpassed 200 drooling, vomitus post saying nothing of substance. THAT he thinks deserves respect?

Well, he and I disagree on that point.
It remains, Old-THUMPER, that you bald-face lied, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you've done nothing but quibble, shuffle and deflect. A simple check of fewer than fifty posts in this thread proves you are a liar, Old-THUMPER. Everyone knows that if you had such evidence as you claim to support your lies, you would produce it, Old-THUMPER. You didn't, and you can't. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:32 AM   #139
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Less than fifty" -- and still is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It remains, Old-THUMPER, that you bald-face lied, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you've done nothing but quibble, shuffle and deflect. A simple check of fewer than fifty posts in this thread proves you are a liar, Old-THUMPER. Everyone knows that if you had such evidence as you claim to support your lies, you would produce it, Old-THUMPER. You didn't, and you can't. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:38 AM   #140
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are laughable, Old-THUMPER. Everyone knows that if you had such evidence as you claim to support your lies, you would produce it, Old-THUMPER. You didn't, and you can't. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:51 AM   #141
Old-T
Valued Poster

IB the broken record.

Rant on. Where are your HONEST citations from years back? You are such a pathetic hypocrite.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:52 AM   #142
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

His ass should be voted off the island...

That's right, you (fill in the endlessly repetitive insult here..)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:00 AM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB the broken record.

Rant on. Where are your HONEST citations from years back? You are such a pathetic hypocrite.
You'd be the "broken record" perpetually running your lying mouth, Old-THUMPER, and it's obvious you haven't and cannot produce the evidence you lyingly claim you have to support your lies, Old-THUMPER. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
His ass should be voted off the island...

That's right, you (fill in the endlessly repetitive insult here..)
Old 06-12-2015, 10:16 AM   #144
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB the broken record.
Quote:
You'd be the "broken record"
Pay attention children, this is classic IBBabbler at work. He sees what insults his betters throw at him, and in a state of complete non-creativity he tries to toss them back. Often inappropriately or out of context, but that's just IB being IB.

Remember back in second grade when you would hear the really swifty retort, "Oh yea?" by the classroom obnoxious dullard? Well that waddling little picked upon boy grew up to be IB. And his best retort is still, "Oh yea?". Well, he has grown up physically at least. Mentally and emotionally not so much.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:30 AM   #145
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pay attention children, this is classic IBBabbler at work. He sees what insults his betters throw at him, and in a state of complete non-creativity he tries to toss them back. Often inappropriately or out of context, but that's just IB being IB.

Remember back in second grade when you would hear the really swifty retort, "Oh yea?" by the classroom obnoxious dullard? Well that waddling little picked upon boy grew up to be IB. And his best retort is still, "Oh yea?". Well, he has grown up physically at least. Mentally and emotionally not so much.
You're still using a whole lotta your "too fuckin' valuable time" to run your lying mouth on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER, and it's quite conspicuous how you haven't and cannot produce the evidence you lyingly claim you have to support your lies, Old-THUMPER. So, it's obvious you're still a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:06 PM   #146
Old-T
Valued Poster

You don't read very well, do you.

Nope. You don't.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 03:10 PM   #147
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why don't you post the original poll, IBIdiot? Why have you NEVER posted it? That might be the biggest dodge in ECCIE history!

Of course you should be more concerned over the fact that you ran and hid during the last "poll" and STILL were elected Dipshit Among Idiots. AND you felt you had to campaign in other forums to help your cause. You actually felt threatened by this stupid shit. Says a lot about your pathetic little life, you (fill in the blank with something Grubered or faggoty)

Let's face it ... You're unliked by posters from both sides of the truth, you (fill in the blank again and again and again and again)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:21 PM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why don't you post the original poll, IBIdiot? Why have you NEVER posted it? That might be the biggest dodge in ECCIE history!

Of course you should be more concerned over the fact that you ran and hid during the last "poll" and STILL were elected Dipshit Among Idiots. AND you felt you had to campaign in other forums to help your cause. You actually felt threatened by this stupid shit. Says a lot about your pathetic little life, you (fill in the blank with something Grubered or faggoty)

Let's face it ... You're unliked by posters from both sides of the truth, you (fill in the blank again and again and again and again)
This IS the most recent of three polls you've won, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, cite where anyone campaigned in other forums to garner votes for your lying-ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
You don't read very well, do you.

Nope. You don't.
Once again, Old-THUMPER, you're still using a whole lotta your "too fuckin' valuable time" to run your lying mouth deflecting on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER, but you still can't manage to find the time to support your lies with a substantive citation to support your lying assertion, Old-THUMPER. So it remains that you're still a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:11 PM   #149
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Just think about all the effort it takes to type all that bullshit over 17K times? Goddamn, it takes a nutty mind to do that.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:27 PM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just think about all the effort it takes to type all that bullshit over 17K times? Goddamn, it takes a nutty mind to do that.
Your hypocrisy abounds, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, considering at 50 posts per day you'll reach 17,000 posts sometime in January ... after you add in your post count from your former handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women