Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #136
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Keep talking about drug use, Corpy.

How's that flame out thingy working for you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #137
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
In Bred has a sphincter ring around his neck.
IB ....are you denying this also?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #138
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
IB ....are you denying this also?
What's to deny about Ekim the INBRED Chimp reporting on how he sees himself in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Keep talking about drug use, Corpy.

How's that flame out thingy working for you?
You're the only one that seems to be focusing on that subject, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, is it really that central to your well being?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #139
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Here are some more of those papers you're burning through, JCM800.
You are getting truly desperate tranny fucker.

EVERY Confederate state listed slavery preservation as a reason for seceding. Other reasons were just window dressing.

Your great Southern crusade was nothing but racism writ large.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #140
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

where was Illinois in the struggle, IBIdiot?
Old 11-17-2013, 05:11 AM   #141
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You are getting truly desperate tranny fucker. Your cheap, whoring sister is a double bagger, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

EVERY Confederate state listed slavery preservation as a reason for seceding. Other reasons were just window dressing. Mr. Lincoln's call to arms is the "cause" that "effected" Virginia's, Arkansas's, Tennessee's, and North Carolina's secession, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Your great Southern crusade was nothing but racism writ large. Your claim that your Northern brethren went to war in 1861 to end "slavery" is a fiction and a lie, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
where was Illinois in the struggle, IBIdiot?
"The Illinois Black Laws continued in force until the end of the Civil War. Indeed, in the midst of the Civil War, Illinois held a constitutional convention and a new constitution was submitted to the people of the state for ratification. One of the most remarkable features of that document were three provisions that wrote the Black Laws into the proposed constitution. Although Illinois voters rejected the constitution, they overwhelmingly approved the anti-black provisions."

"Legislators in the first General Assembly passed measures designed to discourage African-Americans from coming to Illinois. Blacks were denied suffrage, and other laws deprived them of most rights accorded free white men. African-Americans were prohibited from immigrating without a certificate of freedom. Moreover, they had to register that certificate, along with the certificates of any children, immediately upon entering the state. Among other things, the state legislature intended to discourage Illinois from becoming a haven for runaway slaves. Any runaway found in the state could be sentenced by a justice of the peace to thirty-five lashes. African-Americans assembling in groups of three or more could be jailed and flogged. Additionally, they could not testify in court nor serve in the militia. Finally, state law forbade slaveholders, under penalty of a severe fine, from bringing slaves into Illinois in order to free them."

"Not only did Illinois newspapers carry advertisements for runaways, the state attempted to further discourage black immigration by raising new barriers. The 1829 law required any free black to register in the county seat and post a $1,000 bond to cover costs should they become indigent or violate state or local laws."

http://www.lib.niu.edu/1996/iht329602.html

Satisfied, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:08 AM   #142
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sorry In Bred Hankering, you are the one with the initials IB can't wash off the ass hole ring around your neck? Poor IB
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #143
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

...that ring is permanent.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #144
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"The Illinois Black Laws continued in force until the end of the Civil War. Indeed, in the midst of the Civil War, Illinois held a constitutional convention and a new constitution was submitted to the people of the state for ratification. One of the most remarkable features of that document were three provisions that wrote the Black Laws into the proposed constitution. Although Illinois voters rejected the constitution, they overwhelmingly approved the anti-black provisions."

"Legislators in the first General Assembly passed measures designed to discourage African-Americans from coming to Illinois. Blacks were denied suffrage, and other laws deprived them of most rights accorded free white men. African-Americans were prohibited from immigrating without a certificate of freedom. Moreover, they had to register that certificate, along with the certificates of any children, immediately upon entering the state. Among other things, the state legislature intended to discourage Illinois from becoming a haven for runaway slaves. Any runaway found in the state could be sentenced by a justice of the peace to thirty-five lashes. African-Americans assembling in groups of three or more could be jailed and flogged. Additionally, they could not testify in court nor serve in the militia. Finally, state law forbade slaveholders, under penalty of a severe fine, from bringing slaves into Illinois in order to free them."

"Not only did Illinois newspapers carry advertisements for runaways, the state attempted to further discourage black immigration by raising new barriers. The 1829 law required any free black to register in the county seat and post a $1,000 bond to cover costs should they become indigent or violate state or local laws."

http://www.lib.niu.edu/1996/iht329602.html

Satisfied, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Actually no. I didn't ask for a Google search cut and paste. (Even though this time you didn't doctor it... Or, did you?) Thats what you are want to do. Or look it up in the dictionary.

I'm wondering how your Klavern of "Confederate" sympathizers officially feels about the issue of slavery. There's got to be a reason you so staunchly defend the Confederacy. Based on your scant (read: grandfathered) reviews, you seem to have attained a great measure of pleasure from a certain role-playing game that smacked of plantation life.

Based on your incessant use of the word "Yankee" you must harbor resentment that goes back several generations of white trash.

So why not just tell us how you really feel.

No flames please. Try answering like a grown man.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #145
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I'm wondering how your Klavern of "Confederate" sympathizers officially feels about the issue of slavery. There's got to be a reason you so staunchly defend the Confederacy. Based on your scant (read: grandfathered) reviews, you seem to have attained a great measure of pleasure from a certain role-playing game that smacked of plantation life.
The sad part is he refuses to acknowledge his issues. He is pro-confederacy, refuses to acknowledge that Christians (like every one else) come in both good and evil, and certainly hides his homosexual thoughts (refusing to acknowledge his gay devil avatar). Any argument that he cannot refute he ignores; and valid claim he doesn't want to hear he screams racist, bigoted insults instead of either addressing the facts or acknowledging that every once in a while his little dream world has some warts of its own.

People like that never really change.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #146
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker.

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery.

Quote:

Based on your incessant use of the word "Yankee" you must harbor resentment that goes back several generations of white trash.
He won't. You just hit close to the bone.

There is something twisted about his blind support for the Confederacy and the black hookers he sees. He is definitely playing out some Colonel Sanders fantasy with his slave trannies.

Lincoln RUINED his sex life. That's why he hates him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The sad part is he refuses to acknowledge his issues. He is pro-confederacy, refuses to acknowledge that Christians (like every one else) come in both good and evil, and certainly hides his homosexual thoughts (refusing to acknowledge his gay devil avatar). Any argument that he cannot refute he ignores; and valid claim he doesn't want to hear he screams racist, bigoted insults instead of either addressing the facts or acknowledging that every once in a while his little dream world has some warts of its own.

No, they don't change. But fortunately they no longer have any real power in the country. And that is what drive them CRAZY.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #147
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Poor IB.

it's amazing how we have guys like that here but they're flying solo-ish.

Nobody supports IB(anything). Nobody springs to stand with IFFFYYYY. Whirlygay basically operates without any hosannas, unless one of us question him...

These guys are truly just narcissists.

I believe we have some posters here who are genuinely conservatives, with admirable devotion to their cause. That's cool. I consider myself conservative in some areas, liberal in most and a loyal American in ALL.

However, I really believe most of the self-proclaimed conservatives in this forum are nothing more than ignorant anarchists with a real bitterness for their fellow man.

Keep rooting for America to fail, assholes. You prove me right with each post!
Old 11-18-2013, 12:00 AM   #148
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Poor IB.

Nobody supports IB(anything). Nobody springs to stand with IFFFYYYY. Whirlygay basically operates without any hosannas, unless one of us question him...

I believe we have some posters here who are genuinely conservatives, with admirable devotion to their cause. That's cool. I consider myself conservative in some areas, liberal in most and a loyal American in ALL.

However, I really believe most of the self-proclaimed conservatives in this forum are nothing more than ignorant anarchists with a real bitterness for their fellow man.

I think this is your stupidest and most delusional post ever. You are a dyed-in-the-wool statist Obamaton. There is NO area of life where you have stated that you think government has gone too far. Loyal American? BULLSHIT! America stands for freedom, and support EVERY intrusion of government into our lives.

You are the one who wants America to fail, because you support every liberty limiting policy and politician that comes along. I know you served, but you have negated any honor you may have gained by that service by pissing on the graves of true heroes who gave their lives for freedom, not big oil, big Pharma and the rest of the crony capitalism (fascism) you never fail to support.

Sorry, AssupRidee, DEM. You have earned that title.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #149
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Sorry In Bred Hankering, you are the one with the initials IB can't wash off the ass hole ring around your neck? Poor IB
You inherited it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was in your defective DNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
...that ring is permanent.
Are you complimenting or criticizing Ekim the Inbred Chimp, JCM800?

Quote:
Actually no. I didn't ask for a Google search cut and paste. (Even though this time you didn't doctor it... Or, did you?) Thats what you are want to do. Or look it up in the dictionary.

So why not just tell us how you really feel.

No flames please. Try answering like a grown man.
You're a dissembling, equivocating, dumb-fuck golem jackass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. When someone proffers a personal opinion, you demand authoritative substantiation, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Then when someone proffers an authoritative source, your dumb-fuck golem ass demands a "personal opinion". So you can take your dumb-fuck golem ass demands, fold them into 5" X 5" squares, place them over your gaping ass-hole, and then let your "grown-man" boyfriend ram them home, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Your delusions are still YOUR delusions, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker. Your cheap, whoring sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is a double bagger, but you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery. Your whole argument as to Mr. Lincoln promulgating the war for something other than Union in 1861 is a fiction and a lie, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

He won't. You just hit close to the bone. You obviously do not know the race of the last Confederate general officer to surrender his field command, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

There is something twisted about his blind support for the Confederacy and the black hookers he sees. He is definitely playing out some Colonel Sanders fantasy with his slave trannies. You're the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass that is calling your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Lincoln RUINED his sex life. That's why he hates him. How so since your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister has been available 24/7 for years, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
Poor IB.

"Cowards"? You truly are a delusional, dumb-fuck golem jackass if you think you are being anything other than brazenly ignorant, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:04 AM   #150
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

LMAO In Bred (IB) Hankering showed up for his daily ass kicking. Greetings tranny fucker.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women