Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36574
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2017, 09:46 PM   #136
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm for Amnesty like Ronald Reagan. He gave amnesty to Millions indisputable FACT. Lol

Let them stay our economy would tank and crater without the so called "illegal" immigrants. We need them more than we admit. I dam sho aint picking no cotton or fruit. Fuck that shit my ancestors done already put in det work for a negro. I aint doing it period. Let them stay.
raw.gif
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:15 PM   #137
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

HA ^ .l Terry Crews is funny as shit.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 01:08 AM   #138
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

So much misinformation here's. First, trump is a genius at branding. Branded the media as liars so that when they told the truth, no one would listen. It's very telling when trump voters don't know that obamacare and the ACA are the same thing, want too repeal obamacare and keep the ACA.

On deportations, he is already doing it - now they won't even give due process go any foreigner arrested even for a suspected crime, meaning you can be arrested for anything - that's should strike fear in any immigrant, legal or illegal coz now they don't even need too prove u r guilty His first act was to target legal immigrants - talk about stupid, maybe he did not realize that's illegals cross the border and legals take a plane. Stopping Muslims from coming in, he already tried and got blocked, still trying, on border wall, there is one and he wants to expand it, he probably will build something but most is private land and I doubt those owners want trump there. In retrospect, Americans have made stupid choices, but this choice is the masterpiece of all the stupid choices.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:07 AM   #139
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Facts... facts to support your statements? Sounds like another butthurt hrc lover..
Old 02-28-2017, 03:10 AM   #140
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
On deportations, he is already doing it - now they won't even give due process go any foreigner arrested even for a suspected crime, meaning you can be arrested for anything - that's should strike fear in any immigrant, legal or illegal coz now they don't even need too prove u r guilty His first act was to target legal immigrants - talk about stupid, maybe he did not realize that's illegals cross the border and legals take a plane. Stopping Muslims from coming in, he already tried and got blocked, still trying, on border wall, there is one and he wants to expand it, he probably will build something but most is private land and I doubt those owners want trump there. In retrospect, Americans have made stupid choices, but this choice is the masterpiece of all the stupid choices.
Did you mention "misinformation"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:10 AM   #141
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
So much misinformation here's. First, trump is a genius at branding. Branded the media as liars so that when they told the truth, no one would listen. It's very telling when trump voters don't know that obamacare and the ACA are the same thing, want too repeal obamacare and keep the ACA.

It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers. That shit kinda made me misty eyed watching it unfold on TV. Additionally, what's sadder is all the Trump supporters jumping up and down with glee as families are torn apart and standing in the street crying for their mothers. Some sad shit to be honest. I just don't see how in any shape or form that's making America safe or great. I guess for the people (like the post just above this one post#140) that like seeing this type of cruelty it makes them feel good about themselves in some twisted way.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:18 AM   #142
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Fuck it.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:31 PM   #143
Ellum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers. That shit kinda made me misty eyed watching it unfold on TV. Additionally, what's sadder is all the Trump supporters jumping up and down with glee as families are torn apart and standing in the street crying for their mothers. Some sad shit to be honest. I just don't see how in any shape or form that's making America safe or great. I guess for the people (like the post just above this one post#140) that like seeing this type of cruelty it makes them feel good about themselves in some twisted way.
Wait, what?
You should work for CNN.
Ellum is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:46 PM   #144
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

SC is that your TS buddy? ^^^ a following is a following, I guess.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:36 AM   #145
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellum View Post
Wait, what?
You should work for CNN.
(Deep) Ellum can you post a link on your avatar? She looks hot.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:40 AM   #146
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers.
Where did you see him doing that?
Old 03-01-2017, 09:47 AM   #147
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
It's sad to see Trump going after and separating children from their mothers.

Oh, boo hoo. Cry me a fuckin' river.

Q: Are you in the United States via illegal means? If so, WHY did you think the immigration laws did not pertain to you? WHAT made you the Exception-to-the-Rule?

Q: Did you commit a crime while you were on USA soil? If so, will there be consequences for such actions? Of course there will be....duhhhh. Had you committed that same crime (while illegally breaching Saudi Arabia's borders) what do you think woulda happened to you there?

But, I digress. Of course you wouldn't have crossed the borders of an Islamic nation such as S.A. Laws broken there...because of their system of punishment...would have been extremely hazardous to your health, right? Damn...that "Sharia Law" thing can be such a deterrent....

Point is, (not all but) too many illegals have been bending / breaking the laws of our land for far too long. Time has come to rein things in. Sorry the felons, murderers and drug lords, spoiled it for those who basically have towed the mark while on US soil (other than sneaking into our country....illegally, of course.)
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:01 AM   #148
Ellum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I haven't any idea, I found it long ago. I did a reverse image search and it's every where but no ID? Sorry.
Ellum is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:12 PM   #149
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default MESKIN SHIT-SLINGERS

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...e_warfare.html

There! That'll show them damn gringos. A martial art meskin city officials picked up at the Tijuana zoo.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 02:41 PM   #150
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...e_warfare.html

There! That'll show them damn gringos. A martial art meskin city officials picked up at the Tijuana zoo.
After the zoos they'll hit the airports!

Remember those days?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women