Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41621
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35982
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #136
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
COG a blind man can see that you have an agenda with me that has gone beyond personal. You have been trying to demonize and assisinate my character ever since I exposed you in 2012 for being a filthy liar. Remember when you told everyone that you had this high level inside source that Rick Perry would not only win the republican nomination but go on and defeat Obama and become the next POTUS???
I called you out on your bogus sources and ill advised prediction and you have been a thorn in my side ever since - get over it pal. However you have crossed the line where an apology will not fix anything - you have a black heart and ice water running through you veins. You are sick vindictive old man who wants to tear me apart - I am asking you to refrain from your lies and innuendos. You know nothing about me and yes I am a God fearing Christian and how dare you continue to attack my faith.
Go read the rules about this particular forum. Anything goes. If you get your ass handed to you, you don't get to call for help. So if you don't like people asking questions about how you can be a christian AND bang whooores, then you need to go. Why would you profess your faith on a hooker board? Why? When you have 80 goddamn reviews?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 12:20 PM   #137
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I'd say 80 reviews of whooores qualifies just about anyone to question anything you say regarding religion. Inside of a church? That lets me know just about everything I need to. You think just going to church makes it all ok. You're one of 'those'. You proudly display your whoring here. What does anonymity have to do with it?
I don't need any of you to tell me how I live - how do you know I am not trying to save these ladies or offer them Godly advice - sometimes you have to get burned before you put out a fire. Where did you get this idea I am boasting about my reviews. The ladies I have reviewed will tell you I am a God fearing man and by the way you are an atheist/agnostic you don't have a bone to pick any of this discussion.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:11 PM   #138
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't need any of you to tell me how I live - how do you know I am not trying to save these ladies or offer them Godly advice - sometimes you have to get burned before you put out a fire. Where did you get this idea I am boasting about my reviews. The ladies I have reviewed will tell you I am a God fearing man and by the way you are an atheist/agnostic you don't have a bone to pick any of this discussion.
Boy, that's some good syntax right there. We aren't telling you how to live. We're saying the way you're presenting yourself is bullshit. I'm sure you're just meeting with these ladies to share the good news of jesus christ.

C'mon buddy, at least own up to it. Nobody is buying your bullshit.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:21 PM   #139
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
COG a blind man can see that you have an agenda with me that has gone beyond personal. You have been trying to demonize and assisinate my character ever since I exposed you in 2012 for being a filthy liar. Remember when you told everyone that you had this high level inside source that Rick Perry would not only win the republican nomination but go on and defeat Obama and become the next POTUS???
I called you out on your bogus sources and ill advised prediction and you have been a thorn in my side ever since - get over it pal. However you have crossed the line where an apology will not fix anything - you have a black heart and ice water running through you veins. You are sick vindictive old man who wants to tear me apart - I am asking you to refrain from your lies and innuendos. You know nothing about me and yes I am a God fearing Christian and how dare you continue to attack my faith.
You are confused or a liar... COG would never say that about Rick Perry.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 04:47 PM   #140
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have been trying to demonize and assisinate my character ......
For the moment I will put aside the requirement that one must have character before it can be "assassinated," but that is the tactic in these threads "wellend" particularly among those who lack any substantive information to post in response to a reasonable position .... or even an "unreasonable" one ....

......name calling, marginalizing, and minimizing in derogatory terms.....

..... they think it improves their "character" if they put someone else's down.

5 .. 4....3.....2......
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 04:49 PM   #141
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Why would you profess your faith on a hooker board? Why? When you have 80 goddamn reviews?

Who cares? Maybe he belongs to the Church of Perpetual Orgasm.

https://books.google.com/books?id=eP...PA9&lpg=PA9&dq

Do us all a favor and drop it. You're the biggest lying hypocrite on this board, undercunt/wombhater. How many handles do you have again?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:20 PM   #142
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Maybe he belongs to the Church of Perpetual Orgasm.
He's a missionary ... convorting where he feels he's needed.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:28 PM   #143
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Lol... is "convort" a Palinized cross between convert and cavort? I like it!

Methinks WE believes in spreading happiness... just like I do and undercunt wishes he could!
Old 04-20-2015, 05:30 PM   #144
shanm
Valued Poster

Post #140
Quote:
For the moment I will put aside the requirement that one must have character before it can be "assassinated," but that is the tactic in these threads "wellend" particularly among those who lack any substantive information to post in response to a reasonable position .... or even an "unreasonable" one ....

......name calling, marginalizing, and minimizing in derogatory terms.....

..... they think it improves their "character" if they put someone else's down.

5 .. 4....3.....2......
Post #141
Quote:

Do us all a favor and drop it. You're the biggest lying hypocrite on this board, undercunt/wombhater. How many handles do you have again?
Well look who showed up!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:43 PM   #145
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who cares? Maybe he belongs to the Church of Perpetual Orgasm.

https://books.google.com/books?id=eP...PA9&lpg=PA9&dq

I wasn't the one that started it, cuntface. I have one handle. I've told you to ask a moderator. I don't give a shit. I'm also not professing to be some religious nut whilst banging hookers left and right. Oh I'm sorry, spreading the good word.

How bout you mind your own goddamn business and stay out of shit that's got nothing to do with you, mmmmk?

Why don't you do us all a favor and talk a long walk off a short pier.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:47 PM   #146
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Post #140

Post #141

Well look who showed up!
They're both two-faced little bitches. Lusty Jizz Beard comes out swinging, until he runs out of steam. Then he appeals to me to quit with the name calling, etc. He's your run-of-the-mill bully. All piss and vinegar until the shit hits the fan, then's running like a pussy to spread his happiness to whichever homeless bum gives the best BJ and promises to bust an asparagus nut all over his gaping maw.

As for LL, he's too fucking sad to even bother with. He bobs around in the deep end, barely keeping his head above water.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:50 PM   #147
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
I wasn't the one that started it, cuntface. I have one handle. I've told you to ask a moderator. I don't give a shit. I'm also not professing to be some religious nut whilst banging hookers left and right. Oh I'm sorry, spreading the good word.

How bout you mind your own goddamn business and stay out of shit that's got nothing to do with you, mmmmk?

Why don't you do us all a favor and talk a long walk off a short pier.
Quit the lies you are Under Construction- the proof is in the pudding- somehow both of you use a term that's rarely used-at least in this forum- my nuts up in your guts are whatever you stated. You both happened to be agnostic/atheist and finally what proved it to me was last week you responded about my avatar stating :"no one wants to see my penis..." Amazingly, UnderConstruction post that same comment to me nearly verbatim.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:52 PM   #148
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Convorting? Is that some new sex shit? I think it's CAVORTING. I wish I had a $1 for every time I've corrected your spelling. I could probably bang one of these whoooores. All on the back of your spelling fuckups.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:55 PM   #149
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quit the lies you are Under Construction- the proof is in the pudding- somehow both of you use a term that's rarely used-at least in this forum- my nuts up in your guts are whatever you stated. You both happened to be agnostic/atheist and finally what proved it to me was last week you responded about my avatar stating :"no one wants to see my penis..." Amazingly, UnderConstruction post that same comment to me nearly verbatim.
Let's analyze this. I've heard up to my nuts in your guts almost my entire life. At least since I was 12 or so. I think I read it in a Hustler. 22 percent of the population identifies as having no belief in a god. As for your avatar, you find it strange that men don't want to see your penis? If that's strange, you're hanging around the wrong place. The pudding, is all over your face. Only it's not pudding, it's my baby batter. Lap it up you jizzy queen.

You're just trying to divert attention away from the fact that you bang bibles on sunday and whores on monday. C'mon buddy, just admit it. You like banging hookers.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:14 PM   #150
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I have one handle. I've told you to ask a moderator. I don't give a shit.
Already did. The mods know you keep reincarnating yourself under new handles. Heck, they even confirmed it by checking your IP address. They look the other way as long as your prior accounts stay de-activated. Be careful, dipshit. You're being watched closely.

Quote:
You're the biggest lying bullying hypocrite on eccie. How 'bout you spread some warm and fuzzy happiness on this board by running for the exit and de-activating your account again?

Quote:
They're both two-faced little bitches. Lusty Jizz Beard comes out swinging, until he runs out of steam. Then he appeals to me to quit with the name calling, etc. He's your run-of-the-mill bully. All piss and vinegar until the shit hits the fan, then's running like a pussy to spread his happiness to whichever homeless bum gives the best BJ and promises to bust an asparagus nut all over his gaping maw.
An “asparagus nut”? Only you would know what the fuck that is. How do you get rid of the smell, cocksucker? Ammonia, bleach or hydrogen peroxide?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women