Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41575
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2023, 09:14 AM   #136
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mp-case-video/

Bragg withheld 600 pages of exculpatory information from the Grand Jury.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 10:12 AM   #137
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
So you admit that some were armed. Finally some progress.
I have never said everyone was unarmed.

The undercover FBI agitators in the crowd were clearly armed.

And I would not doubt that there were a very small handful of protestors with concealed carry . That said, I do not recall one of the protestors pulling or using a gun so it is plainly idiotic to claim this was a mob that was going to overthrow the government

Even you would agree that this group was not going to overthrow the government and know that anyone making such claims is so clearly ill-informed that it is embarrassing.

Meanwhile Bragg's grand jury cancels today's meeting so he can draw out the fake drama even longer. Just like a typical crazy ass leftist trying to claim his 10 minutes of fame
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 12:04 PM   #138
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/c/1428896786/772844

Bragg might get charged with Prosecutorial misconduct!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-22-2023, 01:13 PM   #139
bambino
Valued Poster

Turley skewers Bragg

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/159870
Old 03-22-2023, 01:42 PM   #140
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

And I would not doubt that there were a very small handful of protestors with concealed carry . That said, I do not recall one of the protestors pulling or using a gun so it is plainly idiotic to claim this was a mob that was going to overthrow the government

Even you would agree that this group was not going to overthrow the government and know that anyone making such claims is so clearly ill-informed that it is embarrassing.

Meanwhile Bragg's grand jury cancels today's meeting so he can draw out the fake drama even longer. Just like a typical crazy ass leftist trying to claim his 10 minutes of fame
DC is impossible to get a carry permit for residents, and basically there is no way for a non resident to carry any weapon legally, and you don't fight wars with 38 special revolvers.

So, if you are serious, you'd have an arsenal to begin with as, you are screwed even with a flintlock.

That's whats so freaking silly about the whole "Insurrection" thing, I have more firepower within reach of the keyboard I am typing on that was in that entire crowd, insurrection my lily white ass.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 02:51 PM   #141
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Of course they were. Because all undercover FBI agitators wear their “FBI Undercover Agitator” armband. Lol

This has to go up there in ECCIE hall of fame ridiculous statements. OMG

Bahahahahahahaha
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 03:02 PM   #142
bambino
Valued Poster

Back on topic;

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/46671

Interesting take
Old 03-22-2023, 03:29 PM   #143
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
We accept that your bar continues to move and appreciate your efforts to come towards the middle despite the continued obfuscation and misdirection. It's understandable.

Very nice to see progress on your part.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 03:54 PM   #144
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mp-case-video/

Bragg withheld 600 pages of exculpatory information from the Grand Jury.
... The case has just COLLAPSED like a tin shithouse roof!

Me political "Insiders" are saying that 2 of the
Grand Jury there have RESIGNED! ... A girl - I don't know
her name... And Mark Pomerantz... One o' Cyrus Vance's crew.

Not sure IF it was Bragg - or the other two -
that hid the evidence... Not sure IF any of the three
will face Disciplinary Action and/or Disbarrment. ...

... Crikey! ... What a Turn of Events! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 03:57 PM   #145
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/SaltyCrackerNews/18081

BOOM
Old 03-22-2023, 04:27 PM   #146
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Me political "Insiders" are saying that 2 of the
Grand Jury there have RESIGNED! ... A girl - I don't know
her name... And Mark Pomerantz... One o' Cyrus Vance's crew.
Do your insiders know the difference between the prosecutors and the grand jury?

Are they the NY Times?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/23/n...stigation.html
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 04:44 PM   #147
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

well this throws a big wrench in Bragg's case, yeah? one of the things he must show is that Cohen was reimbursed by the Trump Org implying the money really came from the Trump campaign. that's the only way possible Bragg can make this a felony campaign violation. that i know of, no records Cohen provided shows that and Cohen stated Trump eventually reimbursed Cohen as a private individual. i recall hearing, maybe incorrectly, Cohen testified the Trump Org issued him a check. even if true the Trump Org is not the Trump campaign so no violation of campaign laws. Trump is free as a private citizen to use the Trump ORG .. a privately owned entity he owns, to reimburse Cohen. if the money actually came from a personal check by Trump, you'd think Cohen has the record yeah? then where is it, Mikey?

as long as it didn't come from an account by the Trump campaign there is no violation of campaign finance laws. period.

this of course is what the DOJ and FEC both concluded 3 years ago and decided there was no violation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...Stormy_Daniels

Cohen told The New York Times in February 2018 that he paid the $130,000 to Daniels from his own pocket; he also said that the payment was not a campaign contribution and he was not reimbursed by either the Trump Organization or the Trump campaign.[88] The Washington Post later noted that, by stating that he used his own money to "facilitate" the payment, Cohen was not ruling out the possibility that Trump, as an individual, reimbursed Cohen for the payment.[89] In April 2018, Trump acknowledged for the first time that Cohen has represented him in the Stormy Daniels case, after previously having denied knowledge of the $130,000 payment.[90]

GAME OVER.

the DOJ knew there was no case. the FEC knew there was no case. Cyrus Vance, Bragg's predecessor as DA knew there was no case. now Bragg thinks he has a case based on a flimsy untested linkage to a never used post Civil war regulation with a so-called intentional fabrication of business records to link the Trump Org to the Trump campaign. by the way the statute of limitations to bring the base claim, intentional falsification of business records, has expired. it expired while Vance was DA and he let it expire because he knew there was no case to bring.

let's not forget that Bragg's "star" witness, Cohen, is a known perjurer.

brilliant!!!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 04:50 PM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well this throws a big wrench in Bragg's case, yeah? one of the things he must show is that Cohen was reimbursed by the Trump Org implying the money really came from the Trump campaign. that's the only way possible Bragg can make this a felony campaign violation. that i know of, no records Cohen provided shows that and Cohen stated Trump eventually reimbursed Cohen as a private individual. i recall hearing, maybe incorrectly, Cohen testified the Trump Org issued him a check. even if true the Trump Org is not the Trump campaign so no violation of campaign laws. Trump is free as a private citizen to use the Trump ORG .. a privately owned entity he owns, to reimburse Cohen. if the money actually came from a personal check by Trump, you'd think Cohen has the record yeah? then where is it, Mikey?

as long as it didn't come from an account by the Trump campaign there is no violation of campaign finance laws. period.

this of course is what the DOJ and FEC both concluded 3 years ago and decided there was no violation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...Stormy_Daniels

Cohen told The New York Times in February 2018 that he paid the $130,000 to Daniels from his own pocket; he also said that the payment was not a campaign contribution and he was not reimbursed by either the Trump Organization or the Trump campaign.[88] The Washington Post later noted that, by stating that he used his own money to "facilitate" the payment, Cohen was not ruling out the possibility that Trump, as an individual, reimbursed Cohen for the payment.[89] In April 2018, Trump acknowledged for the first time that Cohen has represented him in the Stormy Daniels case, after previously having denied knowledge of the $130,000 payment.[90]

GAME OVER.

the DOJ knew there was no case. the FEC knew there was no case. Cyrus Vance, Bragg's predecessor as DA knew there was no case. now Bragg thinks he has a case based on a flimsy untested linkage to a never used post Civil war regulation with a so-called intentional fabrication of business records to link the Trump Org to the Trump campaign. by the way the statute of limitations to bring the base claim, intentional falsification of business records, has expired. it expired while Vance was DA and he let it expire because he knew there was no case to bring.

GAME OVER
Actually, Vance was a FEDERAL prosecutor. And a Commie Trump hater. He decided no case. Bragg who is a NYC prosecutor followed suit. But hey, Soros dumped a million into Braggs re-election campaign. So here we are.
Old 03-22-2023, 05:10 PM   #149
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/116708
Old 03-22-2023, 05:19 PM   #150
bambino
Valued Poster

��BREAKING: New Bombshell Document DESTROYS Manhattan DA’s Case Against Trump

2018 Letter from Michael Cohen’s lawyer to the FEC declares Cohen used his own personal funds to pay Stormy Daniels. Trump Camp. NOT party to transaction, did NOT reimburse Cohen for payment. It’s OVER

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/116716

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women