Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cat Fight in the Mud

For you guys that have offered to bring me to these Mississippi meet and greets. As I said "I don't want LE coming to a public hobby event because of me, that wouldn't be cool at all".

However, I just came up with a GREAT idea. Let's put on an event that has waivers signed for a mud wrestling contest and do it on private property like the UFC. Us girls can wear bathing suits for your viewing pleasure. There should be an invitation fee to cover costs and provide prizes. The main event should be LC and EB. Other ladies can pair up and have your own sexy mud wrestling adventure. The guys could hose us down when we are done.

We could also do a boxing match for the men for those of you who share in my enthusiasm. I'm sure there are several others on here that would love to enter a ring with someone who has disrespected you on the boards as well. Sign waivers, bring your gloves and have prizes... POOF, we are legal.

Now, who lives on a farm in the country that could sponsor such an event?
How much invitation fee should be charged?
Who will volunteer to make initial donations?
To be legal, we need 2 paramedics on site... any volunteers?

Where there's a will, there's a way *giggles*

Old 01-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

i said my piece so i am through with your antics.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #3
Guest101311
Account Disabled

no you know what, please come tour through ms. i would love to have a one on one with you hehe. could get interesting very quickly. what do you say guys?
Old 01-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You been tellin people you wanna beat my ass cause I am a nut job that lives in **** (Staff Edit to remove personal info by vicinms)! Cat fight in the mud? I figure with as much as you talk shit about me, you would want to have a cat fight in the mud? I'm not interested in 1 on 1 or the dumb ass pm you sent me... I want the audience you created. I'm an entertainer. I'm not a behind the scenes lyin shit startin' bitch who gains pleasure out of causing problems for others by stalking them all over the site while hiding behind a keyboard kinda girl. Cat fight in the mud? You been calling me out with this shit for 2 years and I have just been writing you off as desperate and trashy. 4 times in one month on 4 different boards, Cat fight in the mud? You now have my full attention... you wanted it... you got it. And look, it will be all legal. You won't even have to worry about going to jail or getting sued for beatin my ass. That is part of what gets back to me that you want to beat my ass... right? Cat fight in the mud? I'm not joking here. I'm serious as hell. You want it, let's do it! However, my way is a lot more fun and responsible... and also makes it where you can't lie about the results... pretty smart huh? You want my ass, everyone watches! Otherwise, it's not worth the health risk to me with your double dippin without condoms fugfests. That and I want ya to sign a waiver.

See, my lil redneck ass believes in "PUT UP OR SHUT UP". Besides, I haven't been in a mud wrestling match since I quit dancin. It'll be a blast,,, come on!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
Guest101311
Account Disabled

bring it baby... i dont lie, and i damn sure dont stalk. i hope you can handle what you are bringing...responsibly
Old 01-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #6
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Cool. I'll even set my schedule to come to you. I wanna see some friends anyway so that part is all win win for me. YaYeee...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women