Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60642
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42257
CryptKicker37200
The_Waco_Kid36646
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #16
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
The rumors are already flying with Hillary. With fairly little fanfare, alot of the administration has already resigned one at a time last fall...and they have been quietly replaced with people whom Obama has known longer...and who have better political campaigning skills. So I don't think there will be a huge purge...it was more of a soft and quiet purge.
I had read this morning that Hillary would be retiring in February and that Bill Richardson would replace her as Sec of State - rumors only.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #17
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Cheaper, are you off your meds again? Did I say I was Jewish or did you try to have a creative moment? I didn't say I was Jewish, you made that claim. This is how the media works (this is a teachable moment). Someone makes a comment and someone else comments on the comment. The media then picks up on the second generation comment and posts it as news. Kind of like Sarah Palin (yes, politics) never said she could see Russia from her front porch. Tina Fey did say that. I call that lying myself. Cheaper you can grow up to be anything you want in this country but don't be a liar. People don't like liars (note how unpopular politicians are).

I have other reasons for making that comment but it would be imprudent to reveal what those reasons are.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #18
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have call you alot of things but never & I mean never would I demean the Jews by calling you one of them.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Cat ask you if you were A Jew & i said your post were like pussy even thou its ugly you cant help but responed to it.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:28 AM   #20
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
People don't like liars (note how unpopular politicians are)
Finally, we agree on something JG. Which is also the reason I don't tend to like your posts, because of the obvious lies. Don't make me link to the posts of when you lost all credibility in my eyes. You remember, it was how you had the amazing insight of judging a country's health care system without ever experiencing it. That sir (I use this term loosely), was when I first realized how full of shit you were/are. If someone is so willing to lie about something so trivial, then imagine how likely they are to lie when it matters.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:47 AM   #21
john_galt
Valued Poster

KC, do you know how to get to Broadway? Practice (old punch line)

Do you know how to find out about foreign healthcare? Research
It is not necessary to abuse drugs to know it is bad, or to be an alcoholic to know how destructive it is, or to be hung like a horse to know Ron Jeremy's life is...
You don't have to personally experience foreign healthcare when you can experience some of the same components and extrapolate from research.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #22
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

JG, you did/do nothing but spout your bullshit opinion. You never presented one iota of research, fact, or proof of your obvious opinions to have them verified as factual. You, as you accuse so many others, are a complete liar, and you are untrustworthy and you have no credibility. Have a great New Year you insignificant, smug little prick.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:07 PM   #23
john_galt
Valued Poster

Do you want the truth? You can't handle the TRUTH!!! (Jack Nicolson, A Few Good Men, 1992). Sometimes I just kill me! (once again, Jack Nicolson, Batman, 1989). Okay, KC let's go for it. I will put citations on my posts and YOU will do the same. No citation, no post. Simple right. Especially in an opinion forum. I think you should also count in the regular gang of idiots (Mad Magazine) in such an exercise.

How about getting back to the topic? The shake up at the White House? Remember? My opinion that Hillary wants to run for the Oval Office (no citation, opinion). My opinion that Hillary has to get away from the Obama administration in order to make her run (no citation, my opinion).
Old 12-31-2010, 02:17 PM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I think you should also count in the regular gang of idiots (Mad Magazine) in such an exercise.
We do your here arnt you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #25
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Galt, did you personally shave that pussy or did someone do it for you?
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:11 PM   #26
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Do you want the truth? You can't handle the TRUTH!!!
You didn't have to mention the movie. That is one of my favorites.

I do appreciate the inclusion of opinion.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #27
kcmark
Gaining Momentum

There is only one way Hillary would run in 2012 and that is if Obama decides not to...only my opinion, but I wouldnt believe a word out of Rove's mouth about Hillary, all he is trying to do,in my opinion, is stir up controversy and trouble, you know the 2 things he is good at, oh other than being a lying piece of scum, again my opinion....
kcmark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women