Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41253
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Bahahahahah!!!

Next time she talks smack to you, just look her dead in the eye, and with your best British accent, say "Get down there, woman! It's not going to suck itself!"
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #17
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I was in disbelief last night when the immoveable force and the immoveable object finally met. It was bigger than Wrestlemania! I piched myself in case I was dreaming but nope, I was at Palazios with the big kahunas.

I wish the 2/3 of the triple dippers had texted me earlier than 245am to join them for some grub! I never turn down a second helping of a late night snack!
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I was in disbelief last night when the immoveable force and the immoveable object finally met. It was bigger than Wrestlemania! I piched myself in case I was dreaming but nope, I was at Palazios with the big kahunas.

I wish the 2/3 of the triple dippers had texted me earlier than 245am to join them for some grub! I never turn down a second helping of a late night snack!
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #19
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Was Whispers nipples really hard at her touch? Or just hard after leaving the Russian Waitress that has been playing hard to get for 3 years and seemed ready to cross over at the very same times Taylor was requesting an audience?

~All right, I'll give you that pot shot for free but then I am charging~

Did Taylor being on Whispers lap GET a rise out of Whispers and his infamously small penis fail to register on her meter? or was he immune to her Tease and Denial?

~Hmmmmm, perhaps I'm losing my touch in my old age~

Who is this mysterious "HOT" 20 yo at Palacios last Night that Whispers and Taylor both agree is hot and JUST WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CABANA?

~Haley! and those curtains are sheer, btw~

What mysterious powers does Taylor exert?

~all of them, of course~

Did Taylor REALLY fall asleep during Wyldman30's oral ministrations or did she simply pass out from all the blood leaving her extremeness and rushing to her pelvic regions due to his talented tongue?

~It was more like, oh oh orgasm, pass out, wake up to tongue bath, repeat~

Why does Taylor Maiden's and Whisper's Phone Calendar BOTH say Bikini's, today, 5:30 to 6:30?

~so how many toys showed up using me as bait. I still have Bikini's on my calender but I got shy. Now I have a toy and need to find a box to put it in~

To answer these and the all important one.....

Will Taylor Maiden show up at Bikini's in a Sexy Little Elf Suit to collect toys for the kids at Whispers side?...

You will only KNOW if you bring a toy for the Toy Drive to Bikini's tonight between 5:30 and 6:30!

Yo ROOMIE!

I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!... WHILE YOUR OUT GALLIVANTING AND GETTING DRUNK TAYLOR's ON A MISSION!

You got that right.

So, do my pictures represent accurately or are they a misrepresentation. I can take it.
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #20
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****Sounds like you guys had a great night!****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Awww, Spacey. There were no exploits on your part. Just a quick hello, a bit of wine snobbery, and instructions to not call you if we all got arrested at some point after you left. Do we need to clarify that you're still the upstanding, responsible one? We're sorry.

I have to say I've impressed with the "ambiance" around here now...Too Cool!
I had to giggle because I thought I was the only that had nights like those...and not to mention a friend always saying the same thing that I highlighted in red...ahdhheheh,....to funny! Life is to short and having fun with others and being friends the next day is the ultimate experience of being alive!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #21
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
So, do my pictures represent accurately or are they a misrepresentation. I can take it.
Can you?

hmmm...

Well....

as I was sitting there.... another lady whispered into my ear....

"Shirt"

I said Huh?

"Shirt"

I said What are ya talking about....

"Shirt" We need a shirt for her.

Why?

Look at her.. she's falling out....

Being a guy I look and immediately notice the ample cleavage about to spill out of the bodice style dress top cinched ever so tight....

Yeah... She has pretty big boobs.....

NO! Look at the Sides!.....

And I did.....

under the arms, hanging outta the side of that top darlin you were spilling out there too! Not so pretty and noticed not by guys but by gals.... I don't know what those rolls are called but...... Not so purty....

Hard for a guy to get past the cleavage I guess....

You need to not cinch that top up so tight next time....

Accurate representation?

hmmmm.......

I think they are shot and staged in a manner to present you in your best light..... but they do not reflect the extra weight you carry around accurately.....

You are by no means a BBW but it's been around the boards a long time that your pics are not an accurate representation of what BCD appearance is muinus the clothing......

In the future..... give it a little more thought... I'm an old fat man and wouldn't wear a speedo for similair reasons!

Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women