Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41253
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #31
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaking4providers View Post
because you can read most and some of us have made good friends with some of the hobbiest and they show us the hidden parts
Quote:
may i ask what is bbfs they don't provide that where i come from
Quote:
Like i said i am not going to argue with you! Read what was written.
I didn't come off "mean" or "nice".... and why is it that your the one most bothered by this statement sheeesh if it's not you why get sooooo bothered. IT IS ALL FACTS!!! GO READ THE REVIEWS WRITTEN AND
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED A DATE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW ROTTEN THE SOME OF THE RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL.
This is way better than the houston threAD. Now where is my popcorn?
Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #32
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Sigh. I was going to refrain from posting, but this is just too damn good to avoid.

@speaking4providers:

(1) I am a provider. And I don't need you to speak for me. I have no problem speaking for myself, and in the event I needed someone to act as my spokesperson, you can be damn sure they would be able to communicate using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your misuse of apostrophes is killin' me, Smalls.

(2) If your clients smell that badly, or behave with such disrespect, you are in complete control of your own ability to put their asses in the shower, remind them that you are a person, or hand the donation back and end the date. I know that I'm in control of my own body and what services I choose to provide. I don't need someone to "speak for me" for inform me that I have that ability. And I'm fairly certain that the majority of the providers here in Austin are also smart enough to figure that one out on their own. I'll defer to my hobbyist friends who seek to remind you that this isn't Craigslist.

(3) If you're a girl, and you've been hanging around ECCIE long enough to develop an opinion of the hobbyists here, then I'm assuming you already have a provider handle. And now you have another one. That's a no-no, darling.

(3) If you're a girl, you shouldn't be checking out the ROS in reviews. That's a no-no, too. But you apparently know that, so there's not much I can say to you aside from state my opinion that you're really not being very smart in your approach to your crusade against smelly, judgy-faced hobbyists.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
because you can read most and some of us have made good friends with some of the hobbiest and they show us the hidden parts
4FR.................RTM
Old 12-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #34
machina70
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Why does this person seem oblivious to the fact that she, or anyone can at anytime refuse service?
I'm positive i've NEVER seen a bad review saying that "I arrrived and then she asked me and my money to leave." Simply because even the slowest individual would know that he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Refuse a few guys, like we refuse a few girls.

Or, if you're already into the session, demand a shower. I'd LOVE to see someone complain about being made to shower.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #35
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
If you don't know what BBFS is how do you know they don't provide it? So, what institution did you escape from?

T F F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll1 :
Old 12-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #36
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCandyMan View Post
I think we are all in violent agreement here. BTW,you can tone down your condescending nature here......we aren't a bunch of shit birds from CL.
Great post! I just wish I could click on 'like' more than one time.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #37
CuTe BLoNDe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45100

THANKS FOR SPEAKING FOR ME YOU HIT THE HEAD ON THE NAIL GIRL.... KUDOS 2 YOU!!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:24 AM   #38
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

OP banned, discussion over
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women