Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default a question for the guys

Hey guys I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and wanted some input...I know men like selection....but if you had the opportunity to an arrangement with one female and only one female would you do or ask her to be exclusive with you and only you in an agreeable preset arrangement?? I am curious. Have a wicked day..i am going to post this is a few different areas to see what the general opinion is....
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
Hey guys I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and wanted some input...I know men like selection....but if you had the opportunity to an arrangement with one female and only one female would you do or ask her to be exclusive with you and only you in an agreeable preset arrangement?? I am curious. Have a wicked day..i am going to post this is a few different areas to see what the general opinion is....
I wouldn't ask a woman for an exclusive relationship unless I intended to be exclusive with her, and so far the only woman I've found in the past, oh, 5-6 years that I'd even consider being exclusive with wants no part of an exclusive relationship.

More likely, if I were rich enough to have "an arrangement", I'd propose it with my all time favorite, and basically I'd shoot for, say, putting her up in a magnificent apartment and giving her a generous allowance, in return for which she'd give me priority in arranging times to see her, up to and including canceling set appointments with other guys if I asked. But that's an "if I won a 9 digit lottery prize" fantasy; I know I'll never have to consider proposing such an arrangement.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Pretty Lady:

First, I hope you have not gotten such an offer and are considering it - I REALLY want to meet you, and such an arrangement might prevent that.

Now for my answer:

The short answer is - No.

The long answer is in two parts. First, I have fantasized about how things might have been if I had met my ATF provider long ago and drugged her into a relationship with me. But I realized that one of the reasons she is my ATF is that she is the most sensual, sexual, and uninhibited woman I have ever met. What that means is, that while she could easily satisfy me, I could never satisfy her. It's one of the things I love about her - she is completely sensual, sexual, and uninhibited. Our relationship is more than just that, but it remains within the hobby.

Second, I also enjoy variety. I tried being a one woman guy, and it just doesn't work. So, I can not expect my "partner" to be a one guy woman if I'm not a one woman guy. It's not fair

So, back to the short answer - No, I would not enter in an exclusive relationship with one lady. It would have to be exclusive in both directions.

But, in some ways, I envy those guys who can do that and have a fully satisfying relationship with just one woman; I just don't envy them for very long after I see a pretty lady who seems interested in me...

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #4
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Hey, maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, Vixen. If it's exclusive for both of them, and he is financially supporting her, then isn't that the equivalent of a civil marriage, but without ring, preacher and certificate? Or at least an exclusive SO arrangement?

Like another poster here, my ATF would be my first choice (no, I'm not giving out names), and it would be unfair to her, because she is insatiable, and craves variety.

But that is one of my attractions to the hobby is that regardless of marriage, SO's (most of us seem to have one of the other situations), we all do seem to like the variety the hobby presents.

But maybe I'm wrong?

Full time sugar daddy? Not for me. But sugar daddy for the moment? Hell yes.

Brer
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:08 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post
Hey, maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, Vixen. If it's exclusive for both of them, and he is financially supporting her, then isn't that the equivalent of a civil marriage, but without ring, preacher and certificate? Or at least an exclusive SO arrangement?
The one advantage to "the equivalent of a civil marriage, but without ring, preacher and certificate" is that it's a lot easier to end that relationship if and when the time comes. Lawyers aren't involved, and the odds of keeping your house increase substantially.

Cheers,

bcg (as I've said many times, if I ever find myself wanting to get married again, I'm going to take a short cut: I'm finding a woman I hate and buying her a house)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post
Like another poster here, my ATF would be my first choice (no, I'm not giving out names), and it would be unfair to her, because she is insatiable, and craves variety.

But maybe I'm wrong?

Brer
Heh-Heh..... No Names Necessary
Most multi-orgasmic female I've ever met!!

I just wish she lived along my commute route!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #7
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Yeah, Giz. So true. But regardless of name, any woman like that in an exclusive relationship could not be kept truly happy with just one guy, IMHO.

And, not to put too fine a point on it, I'm sort of like the Toby Keith song: "not as good as I once was, but as good once (or usually twice, lol), as I ever was." Ladies have an advantage on us (or most of us) in that department! Just speaking for myself, of course, wink, wink.
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
rednecksatyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Having tried the " I'm yours & you're mine" arrangement once I will vote no on the exclusive arrangement. It was very satisfactory for me but it led to too much idle time for her. We discussed it and by mutual agreement ended the affair.
rednecksatyr is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:37 AM   #9
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Sorry IV , for not answering your question...

No! I enjoy the generosity that you and every other girl in the hobby offer.... but it's the smorgasboard variety aspect of the hobby which keeps me shopping like a kid in a candy store!!

BTW.... you are a delicious looking piece of candy that I would luv to taste!

Take Care , Play Safe ,

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #10
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

no i wouldn;t consider it and and update my friends situation is full of drama..and drama is so not me...and thank you for you sweet comments I will be in mississippi so come for your taste if the vixen...lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
No! I enjoy the generosity that you and every other girl in the hobby offer.... but it's the smorgasboard variety aspect of the hobby which keeps me shopping like a kid in a candy store!!

BTW.... you are a delicious looking piece of candy that I would luv to taste!

Take Care , Play Safe ,

Giz
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:45 AM   #11
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews

Outside of the hobby, I don't think I could ever be exclusive. I'm too insatiable for one person (sometimes 2, 3, 4, people hehe) to handle, plus I crave variety. Tess was born partly due to these needs (economic being the other part, of course). I have tried exclusivity a time or two and it was difficult. I was able to do it for about a year, with only a few indiscretions (which he knew about). He finally accepted that I am who I am and understands that sex does not equal love to me.
Within the hobby, I have been approached about exclusivity. He is a good friend and offered out of concern for my safety within the hobby. While I would consider it, unfortunately he can't produce the monthly support that Tess needs to be able to retire from the hobby. I don't think my real life persona could handle strict exclusivity for long, if at all.
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #12
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Irish is tempting

I must say after reading your reviews and seeing your pics, it could be very tempting to take you home as the one and only, but most of us would not be on the board checking things out if we could remain true to one. There are many beautiful ladies on the board and that is what makes this so enjoyable, looking and reading and searching for someone and something different. Stay safe and keep us hoping to meet you one day.
topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great post/answers!!!

well said TOPSGT!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women