Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Letting go?

While reading some other recent posts, a question popped into my mind:

Do you let yourself go when you're with a provider? Do you want your provider to let herself go when she's with you?
By this, I mean, do you tell her what is really working, what you want more of, etc. Do you prefer to let her explore and try different things? How do you let her know you like/dislike something? boundaries?
Do you want her to tell you she wants more, even if it seems you are finished? Do you want her to tell you she wants more of this, that, a little to the left, etc? Do you want to explore? Do you want to stick to what, in your experience, is tried and true?
I know some men are in the hobby just to get theirs and that's it. That is perfectly fine with me, as it is their time to be pampered. I have read that some men enjoy the time to please a woman as much or more than being pleased themselves. This is unexpected to me, as it is my view that the experience is for their pleasure, not mine. I'm not complaining at all if I am able to enjoy it also, but that is not my primary purpose.

Thoughts?
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
misterte52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70
Default Mutual Satisfaction

Nothing pleases me more than being able to please the woman I am with ,except of course being pleased my self. I like for my companion to let me know what it takes to please her and I am always extremely happy when I am able to satisfy her as well. The ultimate encounter,for me anyway, is when both parties achieve mutual satisfaction with each other. I will normally do whatever it takes to make that happen!
misterte52 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awesome question/answers!!

I think it should be a "mutually satisfying" session,so good connection & communication will make it that way!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
raedy4funn45
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Since I am kind of plain in my past experiences, and a little shy at first, I don't mind a lady doing some guiding. I would love to learn something new each time!

I hope the lady lets me know harder, left, up, deeper.... whatever. I won't get embarresed.

I like the GFE, and if my playmate is enjoying herself, that guarantees I will too.
raedy4funn45 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
misterte52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Dallas, You are right about connection and communication. If a woman really kisses good I am already halfway there because I really love kissing and the intimacy that it brings to the encounter. And to answer the question of letting go I let it all go if the above things have been met.
misterte52 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #6
gdan55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Smile >>>>Letting Go<<<<

It is paramount to me, that my partner and I take the time to become comfortable with each other, usually sharing some wine and good conversation, concerning what we like and what we "really" like.. This is why I really prefer to schedule a 2-hr. visit, usually making the session very good for both.>>>G.
gdan55 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Cheap wine always helps! Luv ya babe!
Old 11-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterte52 View Post
Dallas, You are right about connection and communication. If a woman really kisses good I am already halfway there because I really love kissing and the intimacy that it brings to the encounter. And to answer the question of letting go I let it all go if the above things have been met.
Oh yeah... good kissing gets me all tingly all over! Good kissing increases the intimacy and intensity of any encounter.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tess --- dont forget that the "happy ending" to "great kissing" is A HARD DEEP POUNDING...lol!!!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
elcid180
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I have to agree with MrT in that I get off by pleasing the lady that I am with. I am not that stuck on myself that constructive criticism is not helpful. I know that each lady has the same equipment as do us guys but all of us are individuals and each has his/her own preferences so when a lady tells me a little to the right or dont stop or whatever then I do what I can to comply. I will say though sometimes when the thighs clamp together and the back of your head is grabbed and held in place it can be hard to get a breath. But if suffocation is what happens then I will die happy.
elcid180 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #11
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Tess --- dont forget that the "happy ending" to "great kissing" is A HARD DEEP POUNDING...lol!!!!!
Oooh yes!!! That's why it makes me so tingly to start with!
Old 11-24-2010, 10:36 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Elcid--you are a sweet guy to share a bed with!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #13
H8edByOne
Ambassador

Encounters: 14

I can only speak for myself...but I am a mutual lover...provided she is clean, clean, clean...For me, its the fact that she is just as into it as I am that makes me a MSOG type of guy...I have to be able to use all of my sense...the more she enjoys what we are doing, the more I do...

Think about it, I am going to pay you to let me make you happy!
H8edByOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:35 AM   #14
rednecksatyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am likely older than the majority of the gents in the system. I have found that I greatly enjoy the pleasure the lady derives from my efforts. Makes me feel that I am of some value to the BCD activities I guess.

And the lady, having been pleased, will make a special effort to bring me to a happy ending!
rednecksatyr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women