Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453250
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41950
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36337
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2010, 06:01 AM   #16
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default if i was offered a last meal

no food in the world would interest me as much as the thought of dining between those delicious thighs. women like you are what make being a man so great. to the next guy out there you gets to dine there you are my hero and id kill to trade places. btw tara great new avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Dont forget the Whip creme on my inner thighs.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #17
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Banana Split Cake .......Tastes just like an old fashion Banana Split ......make the night before and refrigerate till needed ...serves a large group...
2 CUPS OF GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS IN LARGE BOWL
ADD 1/2 CUP MELTED BUTTER AND SQUISH TOGETHER ...
PRESS FIRMLY INTO BOTTOM OF 9 X 13 BAKING PAN
THEN IN A LARGE BOWL,MIX 1 CUP OF COLD BUTTER,2 EGGS AND 1 BOX OF POWDERED SUGAR...BEAT AT HIGH SPEED FOR 10 MINUTES ..(DONT CHEAT)
POUR OVER THE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST ...PLACE 6-8 BANANAS (SPLIT)ON TOP ...SPRINKLE 1 CAN OF WELL DRAINED CRUSHED PINEAPPLE OVER BANANAS ...DRIZZLE THICK CHOCOLATE FUDGE SAUCE OVER THIS ...COVER WITH 2 CUPS OR MORE OF COOL WHIP ,THEN SPRINKLE WITH 1/4 CUP OF CHOPPED NUTS...GARNISH WITH MARACHINO CHERRIES....MAKE THE NIGHT BEFORE AND REFRIGERATE ..
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelling_man View Post
I have the task of bringing a dessert this year to the family dinner. Any good ideas outside of the traditional pumpkin pie, etc?
Bring whatever you like. If there are a bunch of kids, bring Oreos. Oreos have tar like crumbs that are difficult to vacuum and if they eat enough . . . they will have digestive difficulties. Its always good fun tormenting the young for they will be the ones picking out our nursing homes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #19
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Gonna try something different this year only because I read loads of reviews on the recipe and they were all 100% positive.

Brine a Turkey - there's a couple of really good recipes in FoodTV - it's an over night prep.

Just to make sure I wasn't ruining Thanksgiving for my guest, I did a trial run using a chicken. It came out GREAT!

Now for the real thing.

I'm a little bit of a foodie sometimes.
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #20
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
Gonna try something different this year only because I read loads of reviews on the recipe and they were all 100% positive.

Brine a Turkey - there's a couple of really good recipes in FoodTV - it's an over night prep.

Just to make sure I wasn't ruining Thanksgiving for my guest, I did a trial run using a chicken. It came out GREAT!

Now for the real thing.

I'm a little bit of a foodie sometimes.

There are scientific reasons why brine is the best way to get meats to be moist (try it on pork chops..OMG) but I won't bore you with the details of that right now. Let's just say, the longer you can brine it, the better.

If you are going to brine and roast a turkey, may I suggest you use Alton Brown's recipe? I have done many a-turkey, and I will never ever use any other recipe, ever again. Trust in me, grasshoppa. You will thank me later.

The episode on Good Eats was called 'Romancing the Bird', but I took the liberty of looking up the most essential part for you, on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2eTY...eature=related

Words of advice:
*DO NOT STUFF THE BIRD! IT DRIES IT OUT! MAKE YOUR 'DRESSING' SEPARATE! Stuff the cavity with aromatics instead. Oranges or citrus.. parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme (no cambric shirts though!)

*NO BASTING! I DON'T CARE HOW TRADITIONAL IT IS...TURKEY IS ALSO TRADITIONALLY DRY, AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY! EVERY TIME YOU OPEN THE OVEN, YOU INCREASE COOKING TIME. LEAVE IT ALONE!

*USE THE TURKEY TRIANGLE (SEE ABOVE VIDEO) AND BRINE FOR 24 HOURS IF YOU CAN!

Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #21
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Yes Dear, we continue to think a lot alike....Alton's is one of the recipes I have in mind......the other is Emerald's....might do a split of each.
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #22
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
Yes Dear, we continue to think a lot alike....Alton's is one of the recipes I have in mind......the other is Emerald's....might do a split of each.

....Great minds ! I make my giblet gravy from Emeril's Big Bird recipe, and I use the brining and cooking techniques (high heat at first, then lowered, etc.) of Alton.

Let me know how it turns out!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #23
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I just bought one of his holiday cooking books today. I love his logic on cooking. Very smart man.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #24
Hwando Actual
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
....Great minds ! I make my giblet gravy from Emeril's Big Bird recipe, and I use the brining and cooking techniques (high heat at first, then lowered, etc.) of Alton.

Let me know how it turns out!
I can second AB's technique for turkey and it's quite good to say the least!
Hwando Actual is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:30 AM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelling_man View Post
I have the task of bringing a dessert this year to the family dinner. Any good ideas outside of the traditional pumpkin pie, etc?
First, who would have pumpkin pie when you could have a sweet potato pie. But I suppose that's not really the question.

My first thought was mince meat pie. A very easy to fix, two crust pie. Just buy some mince meat at the store (unless you have home made mince meat), put on your top crust or lattice, bake it an you're done.

Also pecan pie, as was previously suggested. Alway good and perfectly seasonal right now. Also, a good home made apple pie is always in style and fresh apples are in the grocery store now.

Finally, what about some fired pies? I did this a few years ago. Just get out the old coffee can and cut circles of pasty, fill them with your favorite pie fillings, peach, apricot, apple, etc., and either fry them (or bake them). Just like your granny made them when you were a kid!!

I did a baking pan full of both. If you bake them, cover with butter or egg wash and sprinkle sugar on top. If you fry them, sprinkle some sugar or powdered sugar on them when you take them out of the fat.

Banana pudding is a good second dessert to take. Or a chocolate sheet cake. Frosted cinnamon pecans made a week or so in advance are nice to much on after lunch. It's never too early to make a batch of fudge, which can be done well ahead of time. A three layer German chocolate cake with coconut frosting will get better for a day or so.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women