Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42023
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36400
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #31
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocurious View Post
I like reading the reviews. I won't see a provider without a review. I don't personally write reviews. The reason is that on ASPD, when I was new to the hobby I tried to write a couple of reviews and the only responses I ever received were degrading like I didn't do it exactly they way they wanted. So screw'm. If this place proves to be more supportive, I will gladly write a review. So far, I like it better than ASPD.
I know what you mean ... my experience on ASPD was similar.
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #32
jocurious
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Well here's hoping we all have a better experience here. Maybe I'll give reviewing a try next time I see a lady friend...
jocurious is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:02 AM   #33
jizmloaded
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I enjoy sharing information with others because that is the inly way we will find out what we are getting into.
jizmloaded is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:05 AM   #34
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyAshton View Post
However, the hobbyists Im most curious about are the ones who only post "select" reviews and will not post on all providers that they see...why is that?

Just wondering....
I tend to see the gals I like on a mostly regular basis so it would be redundant and folks would get tired of seeing those names over and over. When I see new gals I don't always review them for a few reasons. If they have enough current reviews then I don't. I don't want to deal with jealousy issues or having a gal tell me that a couple of guys thought I was trashing her in a review when all I was trying to do was be a little funny. So for that last reason I started to do bland straight to the point reviews. On a board that is no longer around some females had direct access to comments that I felt they should not have had. And of course I mean to do one but by the time I get around to it time has rolled around a little too far.
hwygnome is offline   Quote