Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #61
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

The personal attacks are going to have to stop now.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #62
wei
Registered Member

Default why bother

allie, the kc1 didn't call you out specifically, so why even reply? unless you have a guilty conscience or it is true, all it appears to me that you did was make everyone have a doubt, and from your recent specials you've been running your business must not be all that great. why make it turn to nothing? if you have nothing to hide you are just feeding the bear. just an observation.

as for meeting at the power and light or anywhere else, i'm sure vice won't bother to care. for the first few times. then when everyone is comfortable they'll be there and wait for someone to slip up and get a solicitation agreement in public and arrest them right there in the venue and make a huge scene. i am sure the bar won't tolerate any further "meetings" and believe me the waitresses know everything. the only way to do this in kc is privately and by invitation through a proper vetting. i may be new to eccie but not to the hobby or shmb's. i, like others, have been to these events in other cities. dirty dog is correct when he states the tactics of le in this area, it is dirty pool and they operate with impunity. its is so laughable to think this could survive in the wild in kc i'm amazed the thread is still open.

wei
wei is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:00 PM   #63
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

This is just an observation and a question about board policy and is not meant to infer my defense for any statement made by any individual (in plain words, this is absolutely NOT in defense of KC1). I apologize if this is considered to be too "off-topic" from the OP, but this is the thread in which the latest "activity" occurred.

Although I can understand why KC1's posting was censored and a great bulk of it no longer exists, I cannot for the life of me understand the method or standard applied.

There is a post that exists on this board in the KC forum by KC1 where KC1 refers to a provider as a "c _ _ t" (I'm sorry, but I can't even bring myself to type the word) and it has been let stand for some time, with no action from a moderator, even after multiple "Report to Moderator" notifications have been made. I know, becasue I've made them. The provider KC1 attacked hasn't (to the best of my knowledge) even returned to the board. However, this post (KC1's last post in this thread), was considerably tamer and mostly included veiled accusations and has had the substance removed (albeit more than twenty four hours later and with a great deal of damage already done, most likely).

Why does there seem to be an arbitrary standard applied?

Is there a "set" standard to which postings are held in moderation, and if so, why is it not applied consistently?

I can hear the moans now, "Jackie's being a bitch" - I'm not meaning to be, but my panties are a bit ruffled . . I just don't understand why the "erasures" appear arbitrary . . .

AND, even more disconcerting (at least, to me):

Recently, I had a post (in this very thread) modified that seemed to be in my humble opinion, and in the opinion of a great many others that saw the post, completely innocuous. In the past, when such editing occurred, there was a notation or a mention in the posting for the benefit of the person posting and for others. In instances in this thread, there is no trace, just empty space . . . no mention of any edit being made, however, information is missing. This occurs in both one of my postings and the posting by KC1. Based on the line spacing, it may have occurred in other postings in this thread also.

Why is it that there is no longer any notation(s) made when information is removed or edited?? Failure to make such notation leaves the appearance that the person posting said something they did not and manipulates the substantive content of the post (not to mention making the trail left in the thread impossible to follow as information that has "disappeared" is being discussed).

If a person's post can be manipulated at will by a moderator or administrator and there is no trace of such editing activity, ECCIE just became a very dangerous place to post, IMHO, as the original intent and meaning of the posting may be transformed in editing so that no one other than such person performing the editing (and the person that made the posting) would have knowledge. Because no notation is left, the party posting has no "recourse" to even be believed if they assert that the posting has been modified by a moderator. There is simply no trace! In the past, moderators in this forum and on this board went out of their way and ensured that there was a notation. There is no longer. That frightens me.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #64
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

With Jackie, I believe that when comments are edited by a moderator/administrator that it should be noted that an edit has occurred.

As far as standards that would warrant some editing, I leave that to the owners of the forum to decide and to pass down to the moderators/administrators. Hopefully, it will be applied consistently, but I realize that that is not easy.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #65
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Duly noted and it was a rookie mistake. You all have my assurance that when I edit a post in the future, I will make notes and let everyone know why. Editing and deleting posts is not something that we do lightly. I've gone back and made my notes. But essentially, I removed the personal attack comments from KC1's post earlier.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #66
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei View Post
allie, the kc1 didn't call you out specifically, so why even reply? unless you have a guilty conscience or it is true, all it appears to me that you did was make everyone have a doubt, and from your recent specials you've been running your business must not be all that great. why make it turn to nothing? if you have nothing to hide you are just feeding the bear. just an observation.
I'm sorry you feel the need to attack me. I'm a very nice person as mostly everyone here knows. It's all right though. I'm not upset about it so I'll answer your questions. The reason I asked if he meant me in that post is because EVERYONE knows I prefer outcall to incall and my username is Allie KAT. Also he makes another reference to my username in the same paragraph. There is another poster who has "Kat" in their name and I failed to see that before posting in my defense.
I didn't even know that people were thinking that I had been arrested until a friend of mine told me that it was a concern for some people related to KC1's post. LOL. I haven't been arrested so I was just stating that for the people who were confused and might believe that.
As for my running specials, it is my business why and when I run specials. I LIKE running specials, I think it makes me more accessible to people that I haven't previously seen because of budgets or what not.
That is all I have to say about that. Hope it helps.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #67
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I don't post a lot, but I have been around the KC scene for several years and I have seen several providers (for my fellow old timers - remember Megan?, India? Candy Dancer? Lindsey [the tall blonde]? Lindsay [I think "she" was the tranny, but I never saw "her]?)

There is NO way in hell I would EVER go to any "Meet and Greet"!! Not in KC, not anywhere, not now, not ever!! With the boards and advertisements you can do all the window shopping you want on line. Why expose yourself to the risks - and there are A LOT!!!

Just my $0.02 from an old fart who has been around.

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #68
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews

i have kat in my name and well i have never been arrested,hell i dont even so much as even have a parking ticket so i dont believe it was me in which it was being refered to.i am not to sure why ther eis all this hostilty here.
Ok so maybe a M&G may not be the best thing to do why not do a house party then for just the locals here in in the local area. i know a few people live way out in the boondocks so why not that is how alot of places get away with doing group get togethers.i know that i really dont have much to say on this,due to the fact i am still i guess a newbie (less then a year on the hobby world).i am sure we can work something out to where everyones safty and well being are placed frist and formost
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:11 AM   #69
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

If people are looking for permission to have a M&G or a party, they're not going to find it here in this thread.

If someone wants to coordinate one, they can simply say they are and invite who they want. After five pages of discussion, we can pretty much see that some people think it's the worst idea since New Coke and others think it's the best idea since the iPhone.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #70
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

CaptainKaos is 100% when it comes to M&G's being "approved." ECCIE does not, in any way, shape or form sponsor M&G's.

Obviously discussions about them are fine.

Jackie....you are correct, your post was off topic. Should you want to continue that discussion please start another thread.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #71
Callie
Account Disabled

User ID: 27138
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like alot of fun
Callie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women