Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41938
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2010, 07:40 AM   #16
badboy876
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Well, perhaps, they were male "submissives"? A lot of males who like to be dominated and humiliated, including verbal abuse, like being called Your "bitch" or "slut". Just a thought.
badboy876 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:10 AM   #17
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure about that. The men who responded, or liked, the term tended to be corn fed all American men who like their beer cold and their women warm types.

That was poorly stated but you know what I mean!

I don't really equate calling a man a slut to be a submissive thing. But of course, in the right context, it could be!!!

Verbal humiliation being what it is, there is another tone - overall - that goes with it.

A male slut? That's a lusty term!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #18
dfwninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

it's still a "conquest" thing from more primal times. Kinda like trophies. How many times you succeeded in finding a new mate. Being called a "slut" just means to most guys they've been successful at that, and you are recognizing them with a little jealousy (by calling them a slut)

Almost all guys I know when called a slut give a little grin and think to themselves "yeah, I know I rock"
dfwninja is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:24 AM   #19
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Proud male slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I'm not sure about that. The men who responded, or liked, the term tended to be corn fed all American men who like their beer cold and their women warm types.

That was poorly stated but you know what I mean!

I don't really equate calling a man a slut to be a submissive thing. But of course, in the right context, it could be!!!

Verbal humiliation being what it is, there is another tone - overall - that goes with it.

A male slut? That's a lusty term!

Elisabeth
I am a slut when in sub role and out of sub role. You hit the nail on the head...I was born on a farm in Indiana, 23 years in the military, 6'1in..250lbs, and not a beer fan...but hoss open up a bottle of Jose and I am happy. Also likes me some water sports...live on a big lake in east texas...the other water sports is ok too. Big fan of Mae West...wish I could have met her...her and I would be 2 sluts in the same pod!! Besides I view slut as a term of endearment...a diamond in the ruff. "May your slut have another one...please...LOL.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:28 AM   #20
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Yes I do know you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_laeya View Post
YEA hes thinking about you!! look at your reviews!! I mean whoa!! Man whore!!
I wish I had the magic wand!!
You are a female version of me...you are hot...we gotta get together again soon.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:21 AM   #21
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex4998 View Post
so many flipping man whores on this board, hitting pussy left and right! you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

You go girl!!!
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #22
delimex007

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Why is it if you refer to a man as a male slut, he's flattered and if a woman is referred to as a whore or slut, it's not polite?

My most favorite ad that I ever posted that people responded to is when I referred to "looking for the uncomplicated client or the exceptional male slut".

Men LOVED that! And I thought it interesting that they did.

Elisabeth
Similar to a male 'Stud' and a female 'Slut'.
One appears to be cool, the other not so much. Just the nature of the beast, I guess !!
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #23
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Eliz:

Hell yea, I am a man slut. I prefer sluts. And being one is the culmination of self realization over the years, leaving me much more comfy in my skin.

And I prefer female sluts. With sluts, one always knows what the end game is. And I can guarantee you the end game with me is always predictable.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #24
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Eliz:

Hell yea, I am a man slut. I prefer sluts. And being one is the culmination of self realization over the years, leaving me much more comfy in my skin.

And I prefer female sluts. With sluts, one always knows what the end game is. And I can guarantee you the end game with me is always predictable.
Bold added.

Let me be perfectly clear. I not only prefer female sluts, I demand only females as sluts exclusively!!!
Sawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women