Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60366
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2010, 03:04 AM   #16
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie View Post
When placing a custom printing order for M&M's the word booty, bootie, or any derivative terms are prohibited.

LL & OTHERS SPARE US THE MANIFESTOS.

Though you are gods please condense the content for those of us of simpler minds.

Or consider that your posting is not a requirement on every thread.
Few are those that are laid by your prose.

That's funny SAP. Some guys take themselves way too seriously on this board. And even more funny, they naively think other guys take them equally as serious as well. To the OP, I hope starting this thread gives you the validation you seek, whatever the fuck that may be.

Just curious, does anyone actually read these long winded posts from start to finish?
Joe Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:10 AM   #17
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys leave looie alone. He's a stand up guy and has the respect of many of the ladies here. Lay off the hatorade.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:01 AM   #18
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
You guys leave looie alone. He's a stand up guy and has the respect of many of the ladies here. Lay off the hatorade.
Meg, maybe the OP is a stand up guy but my problem is his propensity to comment on reviews that he was not privy to. Like the Steve Sanderson review. He said it was bullshit. Was he there? The provider, or whomever wrote on her behalf, actually confirmed the damn review that he flamed.

And just for the record, and off the subject, what a creepy fucking guy you are Sanderson. You go bareback on this barely legal teen who is new and does not know the business, and you have the nerve to write a bad review? I just wish you would have tried to pull that shit on a more seasoned provider so you would have had your ass handed to you, you predator. You're a fucking creep and a scumbag. Geez, what that the fuck is wrong with you?

Anyway, I don't know why the OP would call "bullshit" on a session he did not attend. That's not being a WK, that's just being a dumbass know it all. Like the OP, I can't stand Sanderson either but you can't make definitive comments like you know what actually happened at a session that you were not a party to. That's just foolish to me.
Joe Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:42 AM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ah, the perils of recreational sex.

To all you HATERS: Do not have an original thought, much less express it, especially if it runs counter to the curious political correctness some would impose.

To all you WKs: Thank you for continually keeping near to your heart, and all's eyes, the nice experiences gathered.

Since WALDT, we just need to figure out who's what.

In the mean time, repeat after me, "I know you are, but what am I?"
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #20
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

The problem with labels is there are too many CFI's that don't understand how to voice a differing opinion without resorting to name calling.

When a hundred people testify a lady is YMWV they think she does not have the right to vary her service, afterall they searched for her cheapest rate and by golly she better overlook their overweight smelly ass and do what they want.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #21
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I guess

I saw this thread, read it, and clicked the back button. "Meh" ......I thought

Sorry I do not know the meaning of WK, maybe I drank too much hatorade, Im not part of the in- crowd, is that is a requirement? I have not seen well-known members of the board. Is that a requirement to?

Are WK's bias to only people they have had a session with, because frankly I would be on the losing team passing out water and towels.

Now on the other hand, I have WK'ed for several providers, and continue to do so. But well, im kinda short on WK's for myself.....shucks im sipping hatorade.....sue me.

Interesting thread loouie....good read.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #22
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

so I guess WKs are in vogue this season
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:48 AM   #23
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

When white knights push for honesty and fairness, they are doing good. When a reviewer is being cruel, obviously lying or has an axe to grind, someone speaking out is a good thing.

However when a guy always sides with the lady regardless of the facts, or make excuses/justification, they aren't doing anyone any favors. In fact, their defense tends to be so vehement that they guarantee that a negative post or review remains in the eyes of potential clients for much longer, and they usually associate the lady with the one thing almost every guy agrees they don't want to deal with: drama.

Don't assume all white knights are doing you any favors. It may feel good to have someone stand up for you, but in an awful lot of cases they are doing more long term harm to your reputation than you realize.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #24
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Joe Smith,

How I interpreted Looie's post about the review was that steve was going back and forth with his facts. Things were not adding up. Because when I read what steve was saying I thought "wait a minute, if she sucked the first time why did you go back?" It wasn't until later in the post were the facts about the 2 visits made clear. Maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I "think" looie was trying to say. I dunno.

Lisa, a WK is somebody who will stand up for their favorites no matter what, i.e. if a negative review comes out of their favorite lady, a WK is going to step in and fluff her up even if the facts are true.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #25
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
That's funny SAP. Some guys take themselves way too seriously on this board. And even more funny, they naively think other guys take them equally as serious as well. To the OP, I hope starting this thread gives you the validation you seek, whatever the fuck that may be.

Just curious, does anyone actually read these long winded posts from start to finish?
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Lisa, a WK is somebody who will stand up for their favorites no matter what, i.e. if a negative review comes out of their favorite lady, a WK is going to step in and fluff her up even if the facts are true.
HH, this is too often the case, but not the intent. It is also why people like JS feel like WK's are full of shit. Hopefully Looie and the rest of us that want to keep things on as positive a note as possible will be able to change that perception by taking a more objective position and basing our comments more on fact than emotion. Tinman has the right idea. We need to be Grey Knights.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #26
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteve View Post
Tinman has the right idea. We need to be Grey Knights.
Ah, finally... someone who gets me....

Oops...slipped over from grey knight to ghey knight for a minute!
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #27
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I've always got you TM, every girl that you have reviewed that have I seen was a corbon copy of my experince also. best review I ever read was on ASPD near the end in the locker room of you doing a double. I cried, laughed till my stomach hurt and felt sorry for you and you became my favorite poster.

looie's not far behind
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #28
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Thanks, daddyo. I think I cried that night, too. Like a little girl.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #29
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Defending a provider when she is wronged is noble, but the only issue when a few guys defend them no matter if the provider is in the right or wrong, and no matter if the defender has any facts or not.

It's okay to state you had a good time with a lady. What annoys me are the guys who basically say that since they had a good time, it's impossible that someone else didn't and turn it into a bash fest against the reviewer. Providers are human. They have bad days. They sometimes don't click with the nicest of guys.
BigEddie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women