Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60639
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48580
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42256
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am going to use my free will to not answer that guy's questions. Nanner, nanner!
Old 09-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #62
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I dont believe I have been smooted by anyone, no one ever gets near my smooter. I am just curious JS what this topic has to do with the thread, but hey I guess talking off topic is okay on the boards who knows, like the Feds apparently the mods only have their eyes on me.

Yep, just reread the starter post by cheaper in fact here it is

"I thought hay lets step out the box & think what are things going to be like in 20 years will there be a new world order. Will the free masons or the illunmanate or any of the other groups of king makers finally just make one goverment. Is not some aspect of this in the bible. What say you."

Yep no mention of free will, christ or the christian faith, in fact I believe the question he asks is where will we be in 20 years, hmmm so was this thread hijacked and by whom...........
Old 09-08-2010, 04:37 AM   #63
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Cheaper's title opened the door for a religious discussion.

@LM The quote explains it clearly, despite your attempt to rewrite what the author wrote to fit your narrow-minded view.

There is none so blind as he who will not see.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #64
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Best the title is actual a real book based on the topic. the big O got everyone off track then from there it went to hell in a hand basket. damn I tried but couldn't blame it on COG
Old 09-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
Best the title is actual a real book based on the topic. the big O got everyone off track then from there it went to hell in a hand basket. damn I tried but couldn't blame it on COG
I guess it's fate.

Old 09-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #66
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
Cheaper's title opened the door for a religious discussion.

@LM The quote explains it clearly, despite your attempt to rewrite what the author wrote to fit your narrow-minded view.

There is none so blind as he who will not see.
I agree with your first sentence. Not only did the title invite religious discussion, but we were specifically asked to step outside of the box and
comment on Biblical predictions. Guess what happens when you ask an
athiest his opinion on Biblical predictions?

"I thought hay lets step out the box & think what are things going to be like in 20 years will there be a new world order. Will the free masons or the illunmanate or any of the other groups of king makers finally just make one goverment. Is not some aspect of this in the bible. What say you."

Now let me try to solve for X. Sorry BB, but I have to make it an outrageous sin for the sake of argument. I was thinking of making it "covets his neighbor's riding lawnmower while committing adultry and taking the Lord's name in vain" but those Commandments just doesn't have the punch I need. And they're too long.

"Yet this does not erase our free choices: That God knows BiggestBest will murder a clown does not imply that BiggestBest must murder a clown, only that BiggestBest will murder a clown. God in choosing the world where BiggestBest would murder a clown makes Him the ultimate sovereign -- without absolving BiggestBest of responsibility for his choice to murder a clown."

Obviously BiggestBest isn't a clown murderer. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I'm sure he'd choose to NOT murder any clowns. But God has already determined that BiggestBest WILL murder a clown, and he'll go to Hell for breaking that Commandment. So, how does BiggestBest's free will to NOT murder a clown override God's knowledge that it will happen and unlimited power to make it happen?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #67
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Longer, BB and JS.....Since all 3 of you ignored my request to not make things personal you will all be receiving warning points.

I am tired of this bickering. Longer....you start stuff and when it gets a little heated you cry foul. Then when I try to settle things down you keep feeding the frenzy! The rest of you fall right into the trap and make posts you know you shouldn't!

This thread is a great example of why people shouldn't discuss religion, among other things, on a public board. It ALWAYS winds up becoming personal.

This thread is done!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women