Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #31
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

What is disturbing is the fact that fucktards and hooktards believe your shit..........you're not even very good at it........you need to take lessons from sofia.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #32
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
Maybe providers have a bodyguard that they pay and it isn't a pimp? I would guess that lots of them have someone...and he isn't a pimp...tho I don't know.
I can chime in on that one ... we still get the "pimp" label thrown at us anyway. doesn't bother me a bit.... there is however a difference between bodyguards and pimps; the provider shouldn't expect us to go running after assholes like the OP who chose not to pay up, because my job description is to keep them from harm's way, not manhandle somebody who didn't pose any physical threat to my client at all.

BUT... let's say the person ran off with her purse or some type of her property. Well, that's theft in any way you put it and anyone can act on that as a private citizen.

just wanted to clear up any common misconceptions or stereotypes....
Old 09-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #33
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by N 2 DEEP View Post
I admit I was wrong for ripping off a provider. But whether or not I ripped off a provider misses the point of the post. The point was the dangers of people not recognizing that middle class type providers on this site can have pimps too. Clients let their guards down when they see middle class type eccie providers. I only mentioned the part about ripping off the provider so everyone would know why the pimp was angry and chose to reveal himself. But whether I ripped off a provider or not doesn't change the fact that a pimp hanging around a middle class type eccie provider is disturbing any way you look at it. What if the pimp would've approached an innocent client with a knife??? I posted what happened to see if anyone else had similar experiences regarding pimps controlling middle class type eccie providers.
No, we get it.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #34
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70
Default BANNED why does his name not say this under it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N 2 DEEP View Post
I admit I was wrong for ripping off a provider. But whether or not I ripped off a provider misses the point of the post. The point was the dangers of people not recognizing that middle class type providers on this site can have pimps too. Clients let their guards down when they see middle class type eccie providers. I only mentioned the part about ripping off the provider so everyone would know why the pimp was angry and chose to reveal himself. But whether I ripped off a provider or not doesn't change the fact that a pimp hanging around a middle class type eccie provider is disturbing any way you look at it. What if the pimp would've approached an innocent client with a knife??? I posted what happened to see if anyone else had similar experiences regarding pimps controlling middle class type eccie providers.
you are so full of shit please BAN this guy and what ever other tag he has. I dont think you are black I dont think you saw anyone, I flat out think you are full of shit. You cant even name a name of this chick. Even if you could who would belive a liar like you from the start.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #35
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I flat out think you are full of shit.
same here...some questionable statements in his story. your average pimp wouldn't have let him got away first and foremost...
Old 09-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #36
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

:c lapping::mf r_lol:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
What is disturbing is the fact that fucktards and hooktards believe your shit..........you're not even very good at it........you need to take lessons from sofia.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #37
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69 View Post
same here...some questionable statements in his story. your average pimp wouldn't have let him get away first and foremost...

EXACTLY....the story never happen!!!! People STOP believing this idiots lies..he is only on here to start up shit....NO REAL PIMP..would have let him get away.....this poster does nothing but start shit on the boards..all his posts need to be ignored...he's the rotten child that's screaming for everyone attention....dont listen and he will go away...

MODS...JUST BAN HIM ALREADY
Old 09-07-2010, 10:29 AM   #38
Omari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

1. I doubt this sh_t happened(but if it did I will continue).

2. You wanted to make 1 point but we see another point ( you are the scum of the earth).

3. I have seen a few girls from this site that may have had a pimp( I am saying his from a few phone calls they received during a session and by the answer to the questions that were asked of them) but I didn't encounter any promblems since the provider and I conducted business appropriately.

4. Pimps do not approach innocent clients & would not have let you leave the parking lot.

5. Mods close this.

6. If the mods don't close it why don't you out the provider so we can hear the other side.*
Old 09-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #39
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude is a stan, herb, pussy, and fake. All he does is harass Reese Ans stir up shit. Her pimp in your imaginary story should've beat your ass. I hope for your sake on day you don't get what's coming to you. How does it'd feel to wake up an asshole every day?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #40
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Another vote for banning the op anyone else?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Banning them doesn't do anything........they just return under a new handle........you have to fuck with them..........or just ignore them.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #42
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

and sometimes ignoring them is the best way to fuck with them.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #43
wallstreet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

having protocol for this sort of thing is a must.

even if they re-sign-up.

they should be banned.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #44
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Interesting....So interesting I am going to send you to wear you can mull it over for a while..............and with that this thread is closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women