Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48422
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41398
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is Considered a Fetish?

I was talking with a friend this morning and the subject turned to fetishes! I really never thought of myself as having a fetish, but after thinking about it, I guess I really do have a kissing fetish!

Can a fetish be that minimal?
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

"A Fetish is a object, thing or situation that causes sexual arousal, such as a specific type of clothing, footwear, sexual or non sexual act or situation like "having sex outside".

A true fetish in psychology terms is a thing (as above) that needs to be present for sexual satisfaction to be achieved. This describes a type of mental illness. But the usual use of the word fetish just refers to a particular like for something specific, not an absolute need for it. Normally it is something other than excepted mainstream sexually related things. But these mainstream things are actually also fetishes."

If rubbing feet during sex is considered a mild fetish then I guess kissing could be considered.

I know I am getting more and more interested in dress up roll play. I remembered how much I like the pirate grill thing I did a couple of years ago and now I am planning another different dress up party with a provider friend.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
Guest010615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

scat
Guest010615 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

and YOU do your fetish so damn well,Lana ......would DATY be considered a fetish or giving a warm lotion full body massage ???? Then those are a couple of my fetish"s.....T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #5
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Mine is very tame as well... I love wet hair on a lady. I think it started with Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
I was talking with a friend this morning and the subject turned to fetishes! I really never thought of myself as having a fetish, but after thinking about it, I guess I really do have a kissing fetish!

Can a fetish be that minimal?
Yes. Kissing is a bodily function that can sometimes actually result in sexual gratification with some people.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #7
xspotsthemark
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

"A fetish is a story masquerading as an object."
-Robert J. Stoller, M.D., Observing the Erotic Imagination

While possibly not entirely accurate, it certainly captures the idea.
xspotsthemark is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
badboy876
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think, for the purposes of the hobby world, it is exactly as LuckJack defined it: "Normally it is something other than excepted mainstream sexually related things." So, if it is level 1,2,3, bbbj, gfe, daty, dfk, etc...what you'd normally do in the "vanilla" world of sex, then it is not a fetish. But, if it is ass worship, DATO, spanking/paddling, spitting, foot/boot worship, face slapping, verbal humiliation, etc, then IT IS FETISH.

The issue I sometimes have is that the fetish service I request, in my opinion, is asking so much less than, say GFE, from the provider, yet they either don't understand, won't do it, or charge the same rate. I can't imagine why a lady would rather give full GFE with a stranger over spitting in his face and making him get down on his knees and worship her ass. Maybe someone can shed some light or agrees with me?
badboy876 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Badboy,

I believe it has to do with mindset. Some ladies cannot get into the mindset of a spitting, ass worship, nut busting or other non mainstream activity. so they decline or charge extra for the time it takes to research, and prepare mentally for the session. Even though I practice fetishes, if they are not my personal favorites, then they can wear me out pretty fast.

Just my .02.

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #10
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Badboy,

I believe it has to do with mindset. Some ladies cannot get into the mindset of a spitting, ass worship, nut busting or other non mainstream activity. so they decline or charge extra for the time it takes to research, and prepare mentally for the session. Even though I practice fetishes, if they are not my personal favorites, then they can wear me out pretty fast.

Just my .02.

PPE
So true.. but rather than see it as a chore, I am naturally curious about an activity (mainstream or not) that I have never engaged in or is new to me.. the session you speak of is right up my alley. There are some fetishes though that perhaps fall into a grey area... DT, seemingly a vanilla experience, a BBBJ. But a hardcore BBBJ and I have had experience with some hobbyists that wouldn't, couldn't have it any other way.Hence, a fetish for them.

Per PEP's comment, better for her to charge extra for the research and preparation than take your money being inexperienced and clueless as to what the hell she is doing.. Sometimes the extra $ is for her to EXTEND herself (or himself) out of their normal comfort level. I have seen this happen with CBT, which is the WORST FETISH to engage in when someone has not done their homework or had real time experience.

Mindset is key
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #11
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Midgets... And Baby Oil... And a Chicken... Maybe not in that order..
DFWRaven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women