Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41308
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2010, 11:54 PM   #16
smartguy420
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I for one really want to try a NQNS provider.. I am actually considerate when I want to do something like that, and when I say that I mean I eat lots of pineapple and other stuff that is sweet. I avoid red meats as well, since that came make the sperm salty tasting. That info in the last paragraph is something I heard from reliable resources, I for one never put it to the test, but it makes sense to me. I never had a provider swallow. I have had CIM, and I think it is somewhat different, at least I believe so. For one if a women can deep throat, it be hard for her to spit if the dick is so far in her throat, so when your ready to pop your not as far in her mouth as you could be. At least I am not, since they already told me that they do not swallow, I am not going to force it on them and I am respectful of there request. What it comes down to it, for me at least, I want to try it at least once, but when I do I will be eating lots of pineapple and staying away from red meats. I just want to get a feel for it, and see if it is something I enjoy more then CIM. IT is on my to do list and my next provider will be offering this along with a massage. I can understand a woman's reason why, and I know some have had bad experiences, and from my understanding if you deep throat sometimes they do not even feel it let alone taste it go down when you cum. I remember when I tried to eat a raw egg, oh it seemed great, because of its nutritious value, but once it went in my mouth the texture of the raw egg just sent me in a gag-reflex mode. Needless to say it wasn't happening. For those who are wondering why I would do such a thing and eat a raw egg ( which was organic and free roaming ) They say there are more proteins and nutrients in a uncooked egg, and so I wanted to give it a shot, since I been working out lately and going to the gym trying to loose weight, I figured I had nothing to loose. Yeah, I realized that I like my eggs cooked.. lol
smartguy420 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #17
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

What was the question?
Thanks you Ladies who offer cim and look at you while they do.
Especially when they let me rub one out in there..
woo hoo!
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #18
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

As it's been said before, almost any blow job is a good blow job but a lady that's a true aficionado is someone that if they do it regularly, they often become referred to as " wife ". And as we all know, irregularity seems to finally set in at some point.

Now civilian NQNS is pretty special and often of very high quality.

When I find a lady that keeps on going with successful special consideration to the new sensitivity that has sprung up after blowing and even manages a new erection...I just continually utter " I love you " until they tell me to get off my knees and shut the hell up!
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women