Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #16
LatinMan
Valued Poster

Your vids look great and show off your toned new bod. I'm
Sad you left us in Austin. You were the classiest most intelligent and best. Good luck with school. You'll kill em gorgeous

Keep those hot videos coming.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #17
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

babe youre first on my ladies doubles list! xoxox you already knew that. i think you have my old number (that you texted) read last pm, it has my new number.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #18
cnvproductions
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Ok ladies no fair making us get going with out an expectation of when the Double fantasy will occur? Angelina you need to let us know your decision so we can all dream and fantasize and get in line to make appointments.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #19
fatenchilada
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default This is all BS

What an ego Angelina has. She's given a thumbs up review by myself, but because it tells the truth about her exaggerations she declares that she never met me, and then lies about the review being taken down. It wasn't taken down. Angelina was a horny lady who loves what she does, but she's older than she claims to be, has a figure she conceals with side angle pics only, and she doesn't have any of the acedemic or professional accomplishments she claimed to have in our private conversation. In fact everything about Angelina: her site, her postings, etc. spells "D-I-V-A." I wish I could tell you what she told me she really thinks about people who post reviews. It is exactly the opposite of what she's saying here, but that's Angelina.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #20
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

fatenchilada...

Your dispute with Angelina has been addressed. I suggest that you let it go and not create any more drama. It would not be a good idea.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:01 AM   #21
LatinMan
Valued Poster

Thumbs up He must have seen a different Angelina

Mokoa,
Is it possible that someone else might be using Angelina's name? Does not sound anything like the Angelina I know outside the hobby who is unlike what he describes. Hell, I've gone to mass with her and she knows it by heart and doesn't look a day over 25. I don't want to be a wk but i will cause she's a one in a billion and is everything she says she is and more. I remember reading her alert and the dozens of men she's seen come to her defense calling out the bs review as a fake. The fake review was taken down briefly as I remember.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=AngelinaThis guy has a motive. anyone can say they saw Angelina memorize her ads and her website about her accomplishments and education and write bs about her because he didn't pass her screening or for whatever sick reason. her live videos show her bod and its fucking hot. Sad how some stoop low. I've been trying to set something up with her and she's booked.

Hang in there. Angelina, you have a lot of class and poise and you are the total package. Look at the dozens who've actually seen you who came to your support against one. Nuff said!

LM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatenchilada View Post
What an ego Angelina has. She's given a thumbs up review by myself, but because it tells the truth about her exaggerations she declares that she never met me, and then lies about the review being taken down. It wasn't taken down. Angelina was a horny lady who loves what she does, but she's older than she claims to be, has a figure she conceals with side angle pics only, and she doesn't have any of the acedemic or professional accomplishments she claimed to have in our private conversation. In fact everything about Angelina: her site, her postings, etc. spells "D-I-V-A." I wish I could tell you what she told me she really thinks about people who post reviews. It is exactly the opposite of what she's saying here, but that's Angelina.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #22
pinkywood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25515
My ECCIE Reviews

just saw the first myspace. video... DAMMIt u are sMOKING!!
Old 08-27-2010, 08:38 AM   #23
LatinMan
Valued Poster

Pinky, yes she is. That's the "real" Angelina ive seen dozens of times. She and super sasha are my two faves.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #24
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinMan View Post
Mokoa,
Is it possible that someone else might be using Angelina's name? Does not sound anything like the Angelina I know outside the hobby who is unlike what he describes. Hell, I've gone to mass with her and she knows it by heart and doesn't look a day over 25. I don't want to be a wk but i will cause she's a one in a billion and is everything she says she is and more. I remember reading her alert and the dozens of men she's seen come to her defense calling out the bs review as a fake. The fake review was taken down briefly as I remember.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=AngelinaThis guy has a motive. anyone can say they saw Angelina memorize her ads and her website about her accomplishments and education and write bs about her because he didn't pass her screening or for whatever sick reason. her live videos show her bod and its fucking hot. Sad how some stoop low. I've been trying to set something up with her and she's booked.
Interesting...

39 posts and half of them are about Angelina. Given that, some may wonder if you have an agenda as well.

So you are suggesting that Angelina's account here has been compromised? As far as I know she has never mentioned that and she is still posting with her account. If you have something concrete and credible, show me. Otherwise, let it go.

As I have already stated...

The dispute has been addressed. End of story.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #25
LatinMan
Valued Poster

No. Not at all. I know she moved and she is my ATF along with ss. I found her on aspd a year ago. I'm just saying that cl and bp steal pics and ads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Interesting...

39 posts and half of them are about Angelina. Given that, some may wonder if you have an agenda as well.

So you are suggesting that Angelina's account here has been compromised? As far as I know she has never mentioned that and she is still posting with her account. If you have something concrete and credible, show me. Otherwise, let it go.

As I have already stated...

The dispute has been addressed. End of story.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #26
Guest011512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Unhappy The dispute has not been addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
fatenchilada...

Your dispute with Angelina has been addressed. I suggest that you let it go and not create any more drama. It would not be a good idea.
The fake review remains publicly accessible.

I don't have (or want) RoS access, but the public information in his review shows that fatenchilada is being dishonest for some reason. His post in this thread includes additional obvious false assertions. His assertions are obviously false to anyone who has spent any time with Angelina. Unfortunately, that group of persons does not include the ECCIE moderators.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #27
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinMan View Post
No. Not at all. I know she moved and she is my ATF along with ss. I found her on aspd a year ago. I'm just saying that cl and bp steal pics and ads.
Actually BP and CL do not steal pictures or ads. Some of those who post on those sites do. That is also old news.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:31 PM   #28
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by edm_fw View Post
The fake review remains publicly accessible.

I don't have (or want) RoS access, but the public information in his review shows that fatenchilada is being dishonest for some reason. His post in this thread includes additional obvious false assertions. His assertions are obviously false to anyone who has spent any time with Angelina. Unfortunately, that group of persons does not include the ECCIE moderators.
The members will take all of that information and make up their own minds accordingly.

As I have already stated more than once...

The dispute has been addressed.

Let it go!
Old 08-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #29
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Looks like this has become one of those cases of...

We are done here.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women