Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2010, 07:50 AM   #16
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Brittany! I have been there and it sucks!

I agree with what most have said here, just relax and let it happen on its own!

Sometimes when we are "expecting" it to happen it wont- just let it be and dont think about having an O in the first place-dont go into it thinking you will- just let it progress on its own.

Could it be that you were holding back a little because it felt so good??? Thats how it happens to me! LOL

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #17
textodd11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
the French refer to orgasm as "the little death".
They've never finished anything properly in history! JK

It happened to a partner of mine all the time. She's right there then... bam... some weird noise, phone rings, someone says something she hears on the TV in the background, some random thought about work or the kids, whatever and then it's gone never to return that session.
textodd11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #18
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Yeah, I suffer from the same thing as Brittany. (no. not the worms; the not-so-happy endings). I have yet to meet a provider who can get me off orally, manually, you name it...There's just never, ever a happy ending. Any suggestions ladies?

Maybe you need to just venture outside of the box, as it were...

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #19
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I'd rather have the worms.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #20
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Altbier is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #21
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Time...

I know you mentioned there was plenty of time and/or no time constraint, but I think as good providers, we are aware of the possibility that our client might perceive that his time is slipping away while its being spent on our enjoyment. We are literally there to provide "them" with a good time and if we feel like we are the only ones having a good time then maybe they aren't.

Am I making sense? I'm just saying that maybe you are so concerned with him having a good experience that you are worried that you are taking time away that should be spent on him.

Savvy?

Now SFK, I know what you were thinking, but I think this a valid thread. I personally feel guilty when I know I'm almost "there" but I know the poor fellow has been "down there" a good 10 minutes. I hear that it gives the guys pleasure to know they have satisfied the lady orally, but I still feel guilty (to some degree anyway).
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:40 AM   #22
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

I say find yourself a Hot Chic & let her take you over the Edge or Break out the Toy while he is Down South that's a Real Turn On!
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #23
PennyLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2653
My ECCIE Reviews

SKF - I thought it was your ducks.........that's what you told me......do your ducks have worms????

I've always called the loss of an orgasm being 'stuck'.....'cause that what it feels like to me - I'm so there and then............
PennyLane is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #24
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLane View Post
SKF - I thought it was your ducks.........that's what you told me......do your ducks have worms????

I've always called the loss of an orgasm being 'stuck'.....'cause that what it feels like to me - I'm so there and then............
Precisely!!! "stuck" is the word I was looking for.

AidanM, you are probably right. Sometimes I do wonder if the gentleman is only down there out of some sense of obligation. I tend to feel guilty when the date is all about me...
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #25
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Yes ducks, and the ducks eat the worms. It's all part of that whole food chain thing. That's where the phrase, "duck on down and get 'cha some", came from.

And it's not that we go down because were obligated to do so, it's because men are explorers.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #26
GuySmiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hope this situation has abated, but if not, does it happen all the time? if not, what's the ratio of success verses failure?

If it's still an issue, I may have to make an appointment and see this condition in action...
GuySmiley is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #27
Rider-Tom
BANNED

Encounters: 4
Cool Lady Brit

I agree with most here... Its all about stress. When it happens to us (me) change positions and start over. Flip over to BBJ or 69 but most of all enjoy the moment.

Orgasim: Means explosion, even the best explosions can be a little off if you put to much thought into it. Enjoy the moment let the Explosion CUM as a suprise.

I would love to give it a shot. After all since I am a leesbian trapped in a FAT mans body; you could be the buffet.... Damm I am hungry... Ma'am
Rider-Tom is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #28
Guest010721
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

interesting, cause I get off by "handling" the moment. Which is really funny sometimes cause theres like this little struggle to get in front of the situation and control the experience by the provider. First time encounters can be really interesting cause their not sure how much positive control Im wanting to exert. They don't know me, and probably prefer to lead, set the pace etc. In the end "most always" when they finally relax and are made love to, all is well. This isn't always, sometimes I like to lay back too. However, regarding your point. I was last with a provider of the utmost beauty and expertise etc. I could not get off! I was like "crazy". Somewhere along I knew it just wasn't gonna happen. I was erect. Jus knew it wasn't gonna happen. Really weird. But, no worries. Every one (experience) is different from the last. Come-No come
Guest010721 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women