Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
69bobby69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Hook ups

NSA meetings from Craigslist - would you?
69bobby69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I have. 5 years ago, it was easy. Put up an ad. Legit gals would contact you. Exchange pics. Meet at Jims. Do the nasty.

Batted about 800 with the gals that showed up at Jims.

Tried recently. Gosh the spam is awful. Not a lot of replies. Did put an ad up a few months ago. Had an excellent reply.

I find an ad that is straightforward, about who you are seeking, etc works better than cutsie or real explicit ad. But it doesnt seem like the fishing is as good as it was 5 years ago. Almost too inefficient nowadays--with the spam, lack of legit responses--to mess with now.

Maybe I'll try an ad here.

Mature, guy--looks a lot like the oscar winning movie star in the pic to the left, seeking two mature, bi ladies for occasional open-minded sensual get-togethers.

Prefer days because I go to bed around 9. My house (and pool) are usually available.

I get along best with intelligent, open-minded free spirits. Prefer 40+ (age, not breast size, silly). Multi-orgasmic a plus. Would be ideal if you are currently in a FF relationship that you wish to occasionally share with a mature guy.

To me, an adventurous spirit and lusty attitude is much more important than the outer cover.

Me? Fun. Kind of old. But very immature for my age. Heart OK though, and I have most of my teeth. Reply by IM. We can exchange pics and arrange to meet.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I have before though the success rate is much less. Replying to ads Id say 80% you never get any reply back no matter what you say (Im completely honest granted that Im married and 39 and no Brad Pitt, but even without lying and just withholding any details and saying something charming and poetic trying to at least get some token reply for another email, its about the same), 18% get bot replies to check out a profile on a bogus website and 2% are real people who reply and exchange pics. 50% of those are guys trying to convince you to just 'close your eyes and think of England' and it will be just as good as a woman, 25% are very flaky and will exchange a few emails, maybe pics, sometimes even naughty pics and chat and then chicken out, and maybe 25% (of the magic 2% mind you), have ended up in meetings. One or 2 of those was dissapointing and a few others were very nice, some once time things and others that became friends with bennies that when schedules permit have been repeat very fun encounters. So if you're a gambling sort, and very very patient it can pay off , but for a sure thing I learned the hard way to bite the bullet and grab the wallet.
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Pagan Guy, I agree. I'm not talking about batting 800 in terms of ad response, but about 800 with gals that you actually meet with at a Jim's somewhere.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
Desperado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I did post an ad a while back. I was honest and upfront. I got lucky when I got a reply from a 21 yr old military chick that replied with "I'll let you do anything for .50" I was like !??! Sure enough, we met at my place and it was full on GFE. CFS, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and a nice massage after. One of the best experiences I've had in the hobby, although I didn't go through the normal avenues as we normally do. Right now, she's my ATF.
Desperado is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #6
studlee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganGuy View Post
So if you're a gambling sort, and very very patient it can pay off , but for a sure thing I learned the hard way to bite the bullet and grab the wallet.

If I were patient I'd just wait for my S.O. to get in the mood!
studlee is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
69bobby69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Thanks for your input. My quest for input wasn't so much about posting ads as resonding to posted ads. Local ad posted recently for a wife looking and husband wants to watch. Great looking girl. Upon contact, she said hubby watches or joins in depending on the comfort level of the guy. I'm not sure if it is legit or not. Tempted but wary of the MFM (spectator) thing.
69bobby69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women