Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2010, 06:58 AM   #1
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb in-call VRs out-call

Ok so here I go,
Incall Vrs outcall,dose it really make or break a woman?
I see on here that there are alot of woman whom offer incall,me however i am an outcall kind of gal,dose that work for me or not?I see that many men want an incall girl so they dont have to tell the wife or gf why there is extra missing out of the bank account.I know i am good at what i do and well worth it so should i look at getting incall or not should i keep myself apart from the norm.this to me seems to be the best place to ask right and as a wise man once said to man not to long ago...."there is no suck thing as a stupid question".looking forward to your replys
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

When I travel to KC it is always outcall. It is much easier for me. I can have a drink or two, a nice long shower/shave and relax and look enjoy the anticipation of that knock on the door. It's more relaxing for me.
Cheers!
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
Bytor
Registered Member

Default In or out. Or is it In AND out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katkisses2000 View Post
Ok so here I go,
Incall Vrs outcall,dose it really make or break a woman?
I see on here that there are alot of woman whom offer incall,me however i am an outcall kind of gal,dose that work for me or not?I see that many men want an incall girl so they dont have to tell the wife or gf why there is extra missing out of the bank account.I know i am good at what i do and well worth it so should i look at getting incall or not should i keep myself apart from the norm.this to me seems to be the best place to ask right and as a wise man once said to man not to long ago...."there is no suck thing as a stupid question".looking forward to your replys
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask but assume has a particular answer.

Incall vs outcall really is 6 of one, half a dozen of another. Most providers I know are strictly incall because the chances their next appointment happens to be Officer Friendly is reduced dramatically. A sting is easier to set up and yields more arrests for a lot less time and money when the pi.. I mean officers of the law can just call a bunch of the girls whose ads he pervs all the time anyway, then just wait.

He can sit there and munch donuts all day and have an arrest made every time there's a knock on the door. Right or wrong doesn't matter. Enforcing a stupid law pays the same as enforcing one that makes sense. But certain stupid laws, like that a man can't show appreciation financially for getting a basic need of his met by a woman who enjoys doing so. And heaven forbid she should realize that in the same way a programmer can do a job a client wants and needs done and can't do themselves so they pay a consulting programmer to do the job for them, she's got skills and traits that are desirable enough to have monetary value.

But I digress.

A friend of mine recently got pistol-whipped by an incall client who will soon have that pistol holstered in a rather uncomfortable place and her money stolen from her.

Yep, an incall. So incall isn't totally safe but generally it it's believed by most of these dream-makers... I mean girls who break the laws handed down by religious zealots so insufferable the Brits kicked them out, that outcall is riskier because of the higher ROI sting setup, and the fact that the world is full of messed-up people.

If you can't do incall, you can't. But if you can do both, well, that gives you access to a larger market of clients so the answer, I think, is "In or Out? If you can only do one, that's the one you do. IF you can do both, then you add potential clients that were previously ruled out.

My girlfriend is strictly an incall kinda gal, but she did do an out call once a few months ago. Went to a hotel and her client turned out to be a cop protecting the world of evil girls like her.

Always be careful, but the more venues you make available, the more clients you'll have.
Bytor is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Every argument I could make for incall vs outcall is in this thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=474674#post474674

Incalls aren't really my thing. I prefer outcalls. For some, incall is more convenient because they don't have vehicles or have suspended licenses as well.
I feel more in control if I do an outcall and I have no problem driving as far as an hour away to meet a gentleman.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

For many guys, incall is the only option. Whether it be wives, girlfriends, roommates, nosy neighbors, or just for privacy, many guys can't have a provider come to their residence. The only other choice is to get a hotel room, but what a waste of money that is. Not too many reputable places rent rooms by the hour anymore, so your basically stuck paying for a room for 24 hours....23 of which you don't need. At least when a provider pays for the room, they could potentially use it for more than one encounter in a day. The cost of the room is just overhead like any other business.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Didn't we just have this discussion? lol
KCQuestor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women