Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Seasoned or New/Young...a question for

gents and ladies.

For the gents: do you prefer young (let's say between 18-20) providers and if so...why? On the opposite, if you prefer seasoned providers, why?

Providers tend to have (not all, but many) a preference of seeing gents with a minimum age because they feel these gents are more respectful, well rounded and know how to treat women vs a very young guy who is just seeking a quick bang; no substance, no rapport.

Thoughts?.....
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
thetilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I prefer a more seasoned provider. For me, the words "new to the business" in an ad is a turn off. I don't have time to play games. I like the fact that whoever I am seeing is not just in it for the $$$. I always take a bottle of wine, and if it is a repeat visit, it is always nice to sip some wine, catch each other up on resent events, and just relax a bit first. If I wanted wham bam thank you ma'am, I would be seeing girls that post exclusively on CL and BP. Just like a job, experience and a good track record go a long way.
thetilly is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Ash...for me I will absolutely not see any provider that claims to be under 30 and I personally prefer providers 40+. Thats one of my hard and fast rules in the absence of really kick-ass reviews. The older ladies generally are more GFE, generally have a better understanding of the mechanics of providing and understand the client wanting a satisfying experience, plus are willing and able to provide it.

I can't count the number of times I have setup a session with a young 19 or 20-something girl and end up getting the "rules" (no kissing, no DATY, no BBBJ, all-around flakiness, bait & switch pics, DRAMA, NC/NS, etc) Forget It! Might as well go throw my money down the shitter! Same goes for agency girls, WAY too high priced and WAY too many rules (again generally)

There are always exceptions (think Sophie Simone at 23 but with stellar reviews) and maybe Bailey, but after the other thread I am re-thinking that one.

What it all boils down to is what the client is looking for...WALDT. I am looking for a nice slow, sensual meeting with a lot of chatting and get to know you time plus GFE and all that implies. Other guys are looking to just knock the bottom out of it, bust a nut and leave. They don't care about the GFE side of it. All of that is fine, the providers job is to work within those client preferences (assuming she's comfortable with either or both) and give the best she's able to. (You, of course, and Mari are two of my favs anywhere!)
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetilly View Post
I always take a bottle of wine, and if it is a repeat visit, it is always nice to sip some wine, catch each other up on resent events, and just relax a bit first.
Please bring that yummy red with you when you come see me and Tat, that wine is superb !!!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
(You, of course, and Mari are two of my favs anywhere!)

.Thanks, ChicaChaser....as always, bless your kind soul!!

Ash
Old 07-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #6
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Age is not so much the factor as is maturity. That said the only bad fantasys I have had have been with those under 22 or so, who really knows the true age.

Did have pretty good time recently with a 19 yr. old, but she came with a regular friend that is in mid to late 20's

If I do not have stong references from other hobbiest I just pass on early 20's and younger.

I personaly came to understand adulthood around the age of 30.

Does that answer your question or just make you want to hang up?
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
monty4
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I do like young, say mid 20's to late 30's, but heck everybody is younger than me!! Agree with cash69, it's not so much the age as it is maturity and having a good attitude. I'll take a provider (any age) if she has a good attitude!!
monty4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #8
westtxbudman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default Ladys are like good wine

It gets better as it gets older. I preffer women old enough I cant be their paw paw. So 35yrs or older.
westtxbudman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:24 AM   #9
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

While I find myself seeing more of the young spinner types, I have had good and bad experiences with both the young ones and older ones. I could make a case either way.

If I wanted to make a case for the young vs. old, I would say the young ones are fresh, less experienced, and haven't yet realized the full value of the prize their sitting on. They will fuck your brains out just because thats what they think they're supposed to do. Many of the older and/or more experienced ones, on the other hand soon realize what they've got and we all know what happens next.....price goes up, service goes down! Not long after they become jaded to the business as they have become addicted to the cash, don't save, blow it on useless and frivolous things, and have by this time seen so many guys that its easy to just be going through the motions unless they really genuinely enjoy what they're doing.

HANG ON NOW, ok here would be my case for the flip side...old vs. young. The older ones who have been around a while longer are much more dependable. There is a ton more drama with the teeny boppers that the established ones have hopefully gotten past. Many who aren't successful or don't enjoy the business have gotten out or moved on. They are more reliable in showing up to appointments, generally have more respect for the hobbiest's time, and are also more experienced bcd. They have been around long enough to know what really works for the most part, and what doesn't. The older ones are also often more generous with their time and not as keen on the clock watching thing.

Bottom line, it took this long of a post to say what I could have said here in a couple of sentences. I like them both! There are good and bad apples on both sides...I do my research and am rarely disappointed!
lionheart is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #10
bozo124578
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Ditto on what Lionheart just said!!! Couldn't agree more with his analysis!!!!
bozo124578 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #11
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Twain is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:29 AM   #12
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain View Post
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Lol.. So true but also a yound person can be mature for their age and vice versa very easily.

IMO- I prefer older gents simply because they arent about the games and the minor BS. An older gent is refined and of top more respectful of the hobby. Plus in my personal life older gents are my preference so naturally would be the same for my work life.
Jaleh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women