Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42113
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #46
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Kittylover.. seriously.

Were you around ASPD towards the end? If you were there and paying any attention at all you would know what Whispers is stating about the Mods there is true.

Would you enlighten me a little? I was banned so I didnt see alot of what some keep referring to on this particular subject. Thanks.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #47
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Yes, I agree its more the review about providers. But seriously, find me a review by whispers about strip clubs, AMPS, or the street scene posted in any of their respective sections. And, according to Whispers, a lady is not really verified until a review is posted by a trusted monger. Now, shouldn't the exact opposite be true? How does one become a trusted monger without posting a review, at least here on Eccie? Sure I only have 3 reviews and you have 4, so we are both ahead of the one person who is seemingly fighting for something he, by his own actions, does not support. Why should any of us give a hoot in a holler what he says since his own actions do not back him up?

Oh, I see, he has his strip club luncheons, nows board owners, shares beers with mods, etc. just not acceptable. Until he actually states why he has a dog in this hunt, his opinions are worthless.

Now, my dog in this hunt is simple. I like the ladies, spending time with them BCD is great. I was also raised to treat them with respect, open the door for them - things that were once called chivalrous no matter their occupation. According to Whispers chivalry is dead and they are replaceable parts simply meant to be on earth for our pleasure and then disposed of. His attitude and posting position reminds me of that old joke "what do you call a woman? A life support system for a vagina." Unacceptable to me.

Pick on me all you want, post "seriously" "whatever" "pussy whipped" "white knight" or prove me wrong and prove that chivalry is alive and well. What is wrong with treating people with respect and dignity? No matter their profession?
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #48
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
Yes, I agree its more the review about providers. But seriously, find me a review by whispers about strip clubs, AMPS, or the street scene posted in any of their respective sections.

If that's all it will take to shut you up..... Obviously You don't have a clue how to search......

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=21918
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=17189
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=9454

Those are three reviews of 4 ladies, all whom have met dozens of guys here and all have been seen by others here as well......

Hit the old ASPD database/ ERAPS now and I had somewhere around 300 Reviews over there.....

I share information willingly with almost everyone that asks......

And, according to Whispers, a lady is not really verified until a review is posted by a trusted monger.

Something about 81.5% of the membership that participated in the thread tends to agree with....

Now, shouldn't the exact opposite be true? How does one become a trusted monger without posting a review, at least here on Eccie? Sure I only have 3 reviews and you have 4, so we are both ahead of the one person who is seemingly fighting for something he, by his own actions, does not support. Why should any of us give a hoot in a holler what he says since his own actions do not back him up?

See Above...... I've contributed far more than you ever will..... Probably more than all of"your type" that tend to post to these threads trying to win some ladies favor..........

Oh, I see, he has his strip club luncheons, nows board owners, shares beers with mods, etc. just not acceptable. Until he actually states why he has a dog in this hunt, his opinions are worthless.

maybe to you.... But there are plenty of others that value my opinion and the information I can share......

Now, my dog in this hunt is simple. I like the ladies, spending time with them BCD is great.

Looking at who you reviewed makes it pretty obvious to some just what your "dawg" in this hunt is based on....See your own comments below for more clarification....

I was also raised to treat them with respect, open the door for them - things that were once called chivalrous no matter their occupation.

I treat them the exact same way when I am with them...Many of the young ladies I get to play with have never experienced a man holding their chair or standing when they come to or leave a table..... It's a strong tactic in the seduction.....

But here on a board reviewing the services provided by a business I provide what other consumers are looking for...raw information.....

According to Whispers chivalry is dead and they are replaceable parts simply meant to be on earth for our pleasure and then disposed of. His attitude and posting position reminds me of that old joke "what do you call a woman? A life support system for a vagina." Unacceptable to me.

Don't put other people's words in my mouth... I speak pretty well for myself....

Pick on me all you want, post "seriously" "whatever" "pussy whipped" "white knight" or prove me wrong and prove that chivalry is alive and well. What is wrong with treating people with respect and dignity? No matter their profession?
I'll quote you and highlight what I tend to agree with that you said......

But you tell the story pretty good for yourself.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #49
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCoder View Post
The whisper clique is rejoicing that the mods from the mothership are no longer mods here.

Best wishes and a heartfelt Thank You to all mods, past, present, and future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I hear I have a Team and am looking for jerseys... If you would like to be on my team I will need the size you want!
Sorry, but you twist words like a used car salesman. Just for your edification here's the definitions.

clique

/klik, klɪk/ [kleek, klik] noun, verb, cliqued, cli·quing.
–noun
1. a small, exclusive group of people; coterie; set.

–verb (used without object)
2. Informal . to form, or associate in, a clique.

Origin:
1705–15; < F, appar. metaphorical use of MF clique latch, or n. deriv. of cliquer to make noise, resound, imit. word parallel to click

team

 /tim/ [teem]
–noun
1. a number of persons forming one of the sides in a game or contest: a football team.

2. a number of persons associated in some joint action: a team of advisers.

3. two or more horses, oxen, or other animals harnessed together to draw a vehicle, plow, or the like.

4. one or more draft animals together with the harness and vehicle drawn.

5. a family of young animals, esp. ducks or pigs.

6. Obsolete . offspring or progeny; race or lineage.

–verb (used with object)
7. to join together in a team.

8. Chiefly Northern U.S. Older Use . to convey or transport by means of a team; haul.

–verb (used without object) 9. to drive a team.

10. to gather or join in a team, a band, or a cooperative effort (usually fol. by up, together, etc.).

–adjective
11. of, pertaining to, or performed by a team: a team sport; team effort.

Origin:
bef. 900; ME teme (n.), OE tēam child-bearing, brood, offspring, set of draft beasts; c. D toom bridle, reins, G Zaum, ON taumr
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #50
Whispers

Sorry to disappoint you rcoder but the team and jersey thing comes from a different thread and conversation with MM...

Come on now... Don't be disappointed... It can't always be about you now can it?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #51
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Were you around ASPD towards the end? If you were there and paying any attention at all you would know what Whispers is stating about the Mods there is true. You would know this because you would see where the threads would disappear or would be locked down for no reason at all.
Where is that damn "NAILED IT" picture?
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #52
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

My apologies, just got thru the other thread. Although I still believe my word choice is more precise.

Disappointed? Nah. Too much good scotch to feel disappointed.
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #53
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Sorry, but you twist words like a used car salesman.

Why you gotta pick on the Used Car Salesmen?? If you aren't careful they will start their own team with really cool jerseys!!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:26 AM   #54
Whispers

Quote:
Sorry, but you twist words like a used car salesman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Why you gotta pick on the Used Car Salesmen?? If you aren't careful they will start their own team with really cool jerseys!!!
He was picking on me? What did I miss?

hmmmm..... Here I thought all night he was paying me a compliment!

Have you EVER known a GOOD Used car Salesman that doesn't talk the sweetest young things outta their panties and into the back seat with some regularity?
Old 07-13-2010, 09:35 AM   #55
guest021911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Whispers I'm neither for you or against you. I think a lot of times you make a valid point. I think it's incredibly sad that you invest so much time and effort writing and responding to all the posts. One day you will look back and all that will be on your resume is trying to be the Alpha Dog on a Ho Board.
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCandyMan View Post
Whispers I'm neither for you or against you. I think a lot of times you make a valid point. I think it's incredibly sad that you invest so much time and effort writing and responding to all the posts. One day you will look back and all that will be on your resume is trying to be the Alpha Dog on a Ho Board.
None of us here are trying to cure cancer, you know? Doesn't seem like more of a waste of time than gambling, drinking, television, frisbee golf....
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #57
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post
None of here are trying to cure cancer, you know? Doesn't seem like more of a waste of time than gambling, drinking, television, frisbee golf....

uhhhh....

I guess I have a real problem since I have a Poker Room up on another screen, a refrigerator full of beer beside me and I'm watching Season 3 of Monk on another system.....

Frisbee Golf?

Yup... A total Waste of Time!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women