Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
Vr6aaron
Registered Member

Default Any providers work the 281 stoneoak area

So I changed employers and looking for new providers in the area.

Let me know, thanks
Vr6aaron is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For Incall or Outcall hun?

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Vr6aaron
Registered Member

Incall sorry
Old 07-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
Guest092514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 48

[Reference to previous handle has been removed. M]

Please do NOT make any reference to previous handles in any forum here. You may pass that kind of information via PM's or private e-mail. M
Guest092514 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Wink

Please do NOT make any reference to previous handles in any forum here. You may pass that kind of information via PM's or private e-mail. M
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
ammotroop07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

is 281/1604 considered stoneoak? if so, Mikaela is located in that area & is also definitely worth the trip
ammotroop07 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:42 AM   #7
Guest010721
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

personally, my policy is not talk about or respond to questions like that from anyone i dont recognize as being an active member with reviews on this or previous boards. people are to fucking crafty. next thing Mikaela gets a call from this dude and mentions your name as being the person who provided him with her name as being close to him. WTF!
Before I met said provider (and giving appropriate references etc) I went directly to the Apartment complex and called to announce myself. She hadn't even told me where she lived yet. But based on a review with some pretty explict references to where she lived I was actually walking the apartment complex before she even told me where to go. Not surprisingly she was a little "spooked" that I was just a few doors down from where she had her incall. I was just checking the place out, innocently.
Im just saying I think this location shit is pretty sensitive stuff. On a review, mentioning 1604 and 281 doesnt say alot. Until, in the review you mention the persons had a real nice place behind the Fitness Club. I mean what if there's only "one" apartment complex behind the Fitness club over there? Not Good. The other red light is this idea of stating if its an Apartment or a rented room (Hotel etc). Again, not cool. To much information for the "fucking nuts" out there (and here). One thing this guy who's asking now knows is that Mikaela "does not" live in the stone oak area. What fucking business is that of his? The forum is here for you. But you gotta do some homework. Im sorry if that means reading twenty reviews; however, I'm sure your not looking for someone only in the StoneOak area regardless of what they look like etc. Which means you gotta read some reviews anyway.
rant off
Guest010721 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #8
Guest010721
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

Example:

Well guess what? she just became a little less under the radar, wouldn't you say?

.........and to a guy who has 2 fucking posts!
Guest010721 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #9
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJack View Post
personally, my policy is not talk about or respond to questions like that from anyone i dont recognize as being an active member with reviews on this or previous boards. people are to fucking crafty. next thing Mikaela gets a call from this dude and mentions your name as being the person who provided him with her name as being close to him. WTF!
Before I met said provider (and giving appropriate references etc) I went directly to the Apartment complex and called to announce myself. She hadn't even told me where she lived yet. But based on a review with some pretty explict references to where she lived I was actually walking the apartment complex before she even told me where to go. Not surprisingly she was a little "spooked" that I was just a few doors down from where she had her incall. I was just checking the place out, innocently.
Im just saying I think this location shit is pretty sensitive stuff. On a review, mentioning 1604 and 281 doesnt say alot. Until, in the review you mention the persons had a real nice place behind the Fitness Club. I mean what if there's only "one" apartment complex behind the Fitness club over there? Not Good. The other red light is this idea of stating if its an Apartment or a rented room (Hotel etc). Again, not cool. To much information for the "fucking nuts" out there (and here). One thing this guy who's asking now knows is that Mikaela "does not" live in the stone oak area. What fucking business is that of his? The forum is here for you. But you gotta do some homework. Im sorry if that means reading twenty reviews; however, I'm sure your not looking for someone only in the StoneOak area regardless of what they look like etc. Which means you gotta read some reviews anyway.
rant off
Very informative. Thank you.

We ladies, just as you gentlemen, do value and "need" our discretion too. One can never be too safe.

XOXO
KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
Vr6aaron
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJack View Post
Example:

Well guess what? she just became a little less under the radar, wouldn't you say?

.........and to a guy who has 2 fucking posts!
Ha ha relax dude and get your thumb out of your ass!!
Just cause I only have two post doest mean shit, I have been a member for many years from Aspd days.

And for your information I saw Mikalea yesterday.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #11
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I realize it's probably not a big deal to you, but.......

Discretion cuts both ways.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #12
Drtry2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

If the area is in open review and general like 281 & 1604, there should be nothing wrong sharing that...after all its not BCD, now if a member here out's a UTR then that member should bare the wrath which falls on him.

Give this guy a break.
Drtry2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Some of you really need to think about what you are doing before you post information that can possibly out someone!

Those of you whose posts were edited, consider yourselves warned.
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women