Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60768
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What if there is no "chemistry" ....do both sides feel obligated to continue

...and see it through? Ok, so for the gents, you've done your homework and wanted to see so so and go through the booking process, set your date and then there you are. You arrive/she arrives and after the initial intros and maybe some talk, you realize that there is no chemistry between you. Do you stay out of politeness? Feeling of obligation?

I wonder about this b/c I've had one occasion where clearly there were "sparks" between myself and a gent and it made for a very umcomfortable situation; not b/c any factors like character/hygiene/appearance went into play...we just didnt click and I understand that sometimes expectations aren't met at first meeting and that's ok--it doesn't always work.

Just me .02...

AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Should allways make the best out of a bad situation and be polite.

I hade a two hour appoinment with a girl in Dallas some time back. She was very cute spinner type and fairly new to the hobby, but very quite and seemed uncomfortable. After round one we still had an hour plus time left but I told her she did not have to hang around on my account. She left and that was that.

And yes I did pay for two hours.
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

I do see where you're coming from, I happen to know a woman that is extremely beautiful but there's no way I'd put my penis anywhere near her because of her personality.
If I accidentally booked with a lady like that, I'd be hard pressed to stay in the room.
But I was raised frugal as well, I'd probably at least try and get a blowjob for my buck!

(Ashley, glad to see you taking it upon yourself to liven up our little area of the board!)
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post

(Ashley, glad to see you taking it upon yourself to liven up our little area of the board!)
Thanks, doll!! ... Trying to get the pot stirring with some provider feedback as well so they see (the providers who ask about W. TX and whether they should tour out here) we are not just tumbleweeds and crickets chirping. W. TX has alot to offer
Old 06-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its up to the provider to make whatever chemistry she can. I mean...we're not going to be attracted to everyone in the same way. For me, every man has some kind of quality that makes me interested. If I don't get that dampness in my panties the minute I see him, then I'll certainly try to increase his interest, which by default increases mine. I wonder if when it happens for a gent its not just because the provider isn't really into making it happen? What I mean is...is it possible she's just not livening up the party?
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Rae View Post
I think its up to the provider to make whatever chemistry she can. I mean...we're not going to be attracted to everyone in the same way. For me, every man has some kind of quality that makes me interested. If I don't get that dampness in my panties the minute I see him, then I'll certainly try to increase his interest, which by default increases mine. I wonder if when it happens for a gent its not just because the provider isn't really into making it happen? What I mean is...is it possible she's just not livening up the party?
Nina, I agree as providers we need resonate sensuality and sexyness for the people who want our company and no...we won't be attracted to everyone we are with. But for those rare moments when you (a provider) have given it your all or perhaps at first glance or first verbal interaction, the two of you dont mesh well....do you bow out gracefully or let him call the shots and he determine whether he wants to continue or exit since?

Interesting to see the difference of answers

xoxo
Old 06-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Great question,

AshleyAshton.

For Hobbyist, I think research and to read reviews lessens the chances of a bad meeting. Also good communication as to expectations.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #8
westtxbudman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default Great Question Ashley

And I thought me and you clicked?
westtxbudman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #9
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

@ Westtxbudman.. Baby, I had a great time with you!!! We absolutely clicked and can't went for our weekend rendevous. 8+8+
Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #10
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Damnit! Hate posting w a mobile device..What I meant to say was..." Can't wait for our weekend rendevous xoxo".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women