Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #1
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Reality show-Shooters!

Saw this last night (Sunday) on the history channel. 16 shooters are assembled in the desert. They are police, navy, army, coast guard, marines, etc.
There they compete against each other each week with different kind of weapons. I forgot to mention some of them shoot rifle, some pistol, some blackpowder, some archery, even crossbows and tomahawks.

This week it was old military weapons; 1903 Springfield, Mosin-Nagant, and the M-14. Ranges are from 100 to 200 yards. A person is chosen to be ejected and they get to compete against another up to 600 yards for elimination.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Coming soon to DVD and VOD, 16 hobbyists assembled in a Motel 6 in the desert . . I can see the parody now - Hustler would be likely to make this one . . . BTW, any of you gentlemen that can shoot with your GUN and reach YARDS can feel free to PM me - LOL! The longest "shot" I ever saw (personally) was from a stout old farmer about all of 5' 5" tall with a well endowed package standing at the foot of a king bed to a point above the headboard, hitting the wall at approx. six feet from the ground . . I'm sure some math genius out there can estimate the total distance it would have traveled had the little swimmers not impacted the wallpaper of the Westin Crown Center, but I was impressed and took it as quite a compliment. There was some very pent-up frustration from 25 years of a bad marriage shed in that room a few times those several hours . . . she had no idea what she had been missing. It just goes to prove that the bedspreads aren't safe anywhere . . . it is amazing what you can find with a small fluorescent tube black-light in many places . . . in fact, in my experience, the nicer the hotel - the more likely it is to be, well, "dirty". This is why I always have a fresh blanket covering the bed . . . you - just. never. know.

Disclaimer: No monies were exchanged during the aforementioned encounter.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wow Jackie I am suprized, you said he was well endowed, I always thought the shorter the hose the higher the pressure LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

...so his dick was about 3 feet from the ground and he hit the wall about 6 feet high from the foot of the bed? He's lucky he didn't hurt his dick! What are the ballistic calculation on that, DD?
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
dirty dog
Valued Poster

I have no idea, the only thing I can suggest for safety reasons do not stand in front of him. Ladies, CIM may be very dangerous.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
Anon3x
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

at the foot of a king bed to a point above the headboard, hitting the wall at approx. six feet from the ground . . I'm sure some math genius...

Not being one, the average speed of ejaculate is claimed to be 28 mph. With his "hot" load that he was carrying he hit at height of 6 foot from a distance of 7 feet away. No wonder my calc grades were so shitty, the formula escapes me.
Anon3x is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
dirty dog
Valued Poster

I think the projectile was loaded past safe tolerance's, this caused an over pressure in the breach which resulted in catasrophic failure of the locking lugs forcing an uncontrolled discharge from the battery heaving the projectile past the identified target, which resulted in collateral damage and the killing of millions of enemy combatants as they were hurled into enemy structures.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women