Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110
Default Time for a cool change

Its been a torrid year for me but the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a bit. I'm going into a sort of self imposed exile for a while. Got a lot of shit I need to sort out in my head. I'll still be on the board reading about everyone else's adventures and offering my 2 cents if you desire but otherwise my pay for play days are over for the near seeable future.

Ladies, I can't thank each one of you personally but thank you. Thank you for putting up with me and making me feel like I was the only one that mattered during the times we spent together.

Jewels. Remember what we talked about. You deserve everything we discussed and I pray that someday soon you find it.

Kay. Fuck what can I say to you. You have been there through it all. You are an amazing woman who I have no doubt will someday rule the world. Thank you babe for watching out for me when no one else seemed to care. I have no words that can describe just what you have meant to me. Be safe out there.

Gail. My god woman I might as well just tell everyone. Your my purgatory. Lines were crossed. In all honesty I have never met a woman with such passion and raw sexual energy and yet at the same time can calm my fears and bring me back to center. You are my drug of choice. Let the games begin.

And to all the hobbiest I've met, some who I consider friends (big), take good care of the ladies. Treat them right. Treat them with the respect they deserve. They provide a valuable service to all of us man whores out there.

Peace
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
snickersia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Good luck with your other interests. It has been fun reading your exploits. All the best!
snickersia is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
sweetblonde2
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132424
My ECCIE Reviews

It has been truly a pleasure to have met you & I truly enjoyed your company. I appreciate all of the advice you have given me & appreciate that you were willing to just sit and listen. I hope you find everything you're looking for, you're a great person & deserve the best. Please know that if you ever need anything or just need someone to talk to...I'm here.

Truly yours,

Jewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Its been a torrid year for me but the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a bit. I'm going into a sort of self imposed exile for a while. Got a lot of shit I need to sort out in my head. I'll still be on the board reading about everyone else's adventures and offering my 2 cents if you desire but otherwise my pay for play days are over for the near seeable future.

Ladies, I can't thank each one of you personally but thank you. Thank you for putting up with me and making me feel like I was the only one that mattered during the times we spent together.

Jewels. Remember what we talked about. You deserve everything we discussed and I pray that someday soon you find it.

Kay. Fuck what can I say to you. You have been there through it all. You are an amazing woman who I have no doubt will someday rule the world. Thank you babe for watching out for me when no one else seemed to care. I have no words that can describe just what you have meant to me. Be safe out there.

Gail. My god woman I might as well just tell everyone. Your my purgatory. Lines were crossed. In all honesty I have never met a woman with such passion and raw sexual energy and yet at the same time can calm my fears and bring me back to center. You are my drug of choice. Let the games begin.

And to all the hobbiest I've met, some who I consider friends (big), take good care of the ladies. Treat them right. Treat them with the respect they deserve. They provide a valuable service to all of us man whores out there.

Peace
sweetblonde2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Best of luck livn! Enjoy the game, wherever it may take you!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Best of luck livn! Don't stay away too long. Same with Gail for that matter, still haven't been able to find the time to get over there & meet her. Always jealous of the selection you have over there vs. here in the QC's but at least I got to live vicariously through your reviews LOL!
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #6
TeaBag_Plain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I haven't participated on this board for very long, but I have found your posts be a regular voice of reason and insight. I hope those will continue even if you aren't actively partaking. Good luck with whatever personal endeavor has taken you from the hobby.
TeaBag_Plain is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:23 PM   #7
livn2do
Premium Access

Jewels, the pleasure was all mine. You are a very beautiful lady, in more ways then one. Sweetblonde certainly fits you. I'm glad that we had the opportunity to take in some dinner yesterday and I got to enjoy the pleasure of your company. Be safe sugar.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
mighty pants
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You will be missed but I understand. Had to take a break myself for a while. Take care and thanks for all your help.
mighty pants is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

you know where Ill be if you ever need anything doll Best of Luck with everything babe... you know you will always be in my thoughts and prayers!!
XoXoX
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awww my heart is breaking! I am sorry we won't be able to play this trip

take care my friend!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #11
livn2do
Premium Access

Kay, thank you Sugar britches. Be good. Don't break to many hearts while your out east.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:08 AM   #12
livn2do
Premium Access

Dallas, I'm sorry but I'll be back at some point. In the meantime keep the pedal to the metal and the rubber on the road (and other places...lol) By the way, where is the Hell Yeah I love Des Moines ass shot?
Old 09-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol That actually is Ia tag TUCSON-- my main hobby hubby from dallas on eccie----did when we met!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
mighty pants
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

BTW... love the Little River Band reference in the thread title. Forgot to mention that before. Played "Lady" as the first song we danced to at my wedding. Should have played "Cool Change" at the divorce.
mighty pants is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #15
livn2do
Premium Access

Amen mighty, Amen

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women