Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163189
Yssup Rider60843
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36941
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bham trip a total flop - so tragic it's funny

Well, I decided to head out on my own this last week on my first solo travel venture. It didn't end well. Seems like lady luck took a day off and my mission was too prove the existence of Murphy's law.
After setting out, around greenville, my poor little android kicked the bucket. I had to go to the local walmart and buy a cheap little trakphone. While there, I also loaded a card with my cash so it's easier to use and I could call ahead and book my room. The thing is, recently changed over their cards from the ones that print out the activation number on the reciept to those that have the silver strip on the back. I happend to choose the one and only (I checked them all to prove a point to management) cashier lane they missed when changing all the cards over. Once getting back to my car, setting up and loading minutes onto this POS flip phone, I go to load my CC with the only to find that *surprise* it's invalid and they will take 2-5 days to refund. I head back into the store, where the only manager available is this ghetto, hyper rude and condesending something something who blatently tells me they don't refund s, period. Even though they JUST sold me a bad card. After arguing for a half hour with an imoable object and trying to explain that without the money I just gave them I would be stranded, she just continued to talk down and reiterate that she wasn't going to do a thing. My temper, blood pressure, and "whoop this womans ass" meters were all through the roof after an hour or so... I ended up being shown the door by security.
I make it to bham, without GPS or a single idea of where I am or where to go. Then, only thanks to Mina Parker being on the phone and talking me through directions for well over 2 hours did I find a decent holiday inn in Hoover. Of course, my 1 scheduled appointment falls through due to my incredible delay. Nothing else comes in, I'm assuming because now my number doesn't match the one I mark all my pics with. In the morning, I high tail it back to the coast with my tail between my legs. In total, driving about 16 hours in 2 days with about 3 of sleep.
This, ladies and gentleman is why I don't travel. I swear, I could right a book with the kind of things that happen to me. Thought I'd share after a friend cracked up after I told her about it. Thank you Murphy for making certain I never do *that* again. After what feels like a twilight episode, I'm MORE than happy to be back home safe where I belong!
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:13 AM   #2
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

No, it's called u travel with me from now on u stubborn little booger
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Parker View Post
No, it's called u travel with me from now on u stubborn little booger
LOL seriously. Not doing this again without my travel buddy. Never had issues before.. Figures1
Old 08-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happened - don't take this the wrong way - but really what are you going to do if Mina is not there? Sometimes, believe it or not, you will have to struggle through it alone.It won't kill you, but will give you WISDOM. Give yourself more credit ... you have to run your business for yourself and not blame it on because you were alone without your "traveling buddy". Lucky you have a great friend. Have a back-up, physical map, simply take the "just in case" necessary precautions, a lot of this shit is common sense...but women love a security blanket in SOME shape or form and if that works for you, great.
I hate bad luck. Play Safely!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Sorry that happened - don't take this the wrong way - but really what are you going to do if Mina is not there? Sometimes, believe it or not, you will have to struggle through it alone.It won't kill you, but will give you WISDOM. Give yourself more credit ... you have to run your business for yourself and not blame it on because you were alone without your "traveling buddy". Lucky you have a great friend. Have a back-up, physical map, simply take the "just in case" necessary precautions, a lot of this shit is common sense...but women love a security blanket in SOME shape or form and if that works for you, great.
I hate bad luck. Play Safely!
Perhaps you didn't read my entire post? Or misinterpreted what I wrote.. I had everything I could think of covered, and was prepared to take the trip on my own. A succession of events I had no control over made it unsuccessful. "struggling through it alone" when I'm inexperienced in travel seems counterproductive to my safety. If I need help knowing the ins, outs, dos, and don't, places to stay away from, where to stay clear from, and happen to have a friend on my side thats more than willing to teach me, whats the harm exactly? I'm not "blaming" it on not having my travel buddy with me, (although she would have made it infinitely easier). I'm blaming it on my phone crapping out and walmart screwing me over. A physical map? Really dear? You're telling me you carry a paper map with you? I don't appreciate your condescending tone and snarky "security blanket' remark, but I'll overlook it and chock it up to ignorance. A travel buddy is probably one of the smarter ideas I've heard of, since a petite young woman traveling through an unknown city alone just seems kinda retarded to me. especially when you take our profession into account, and everything that can happen. Having someone to check in and out with, check up on you, go to diner with etc is invaluable. Talk about common sense... For now, I'll continue tailing my girlfriend and taking pointers from a vet, since after all, I am a novice. Thanks for your insight.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

And u know what, I like to have someone with me that I am up to par with on every level as I am with my calista bear
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women