Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Friend of a Friend

I have been pm with of lovely provider here but our schedules have not matched up but I think I would have a great time. She is very nice and pretty close to the perfect match for me. I have seen her profile and pictures of her but she does not know what I look like.

The problem is I meet her a couple of weeks ago but she does not know it. My SO and I were out with some friends having dinner and she was waiting to be seated and we were leaving so the conversation was short but I recognized her picture.

I am fairly sure my friends do not know she is a provider as she is a prude like my SO and I don't think he hobbies. My question is should I move on or go ahead and schedule a appointment and see what happens.

If she was young I would run and not look back but, she is a mature provider and everything I have read I don't think she has ever had drama.

I'm pretty sure I am going to get it for both ways here but lets see what the majority says.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:04 AM   #2
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

How did the conversation go?

Did you hit on her or just say hello?

If you recognized her, I believe you should not have approached her.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:36 AM   #3
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm wondering what the problem is? Go she her. Please tell us who this prude is.
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
I'm wondering what the problem is? Go she her. Please tell us who this prude is.
Yes please do! I agree with Bloodhound....
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I'm confused. Is there some connection between your friends and the provider, or was this just a chance encounter with a woman who is a stranger to your family and friends?

If the former, stay away. If the latter, I'm not sure what the risk would be.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I'm confused. Is there some connection between your friends and the provider, or was this just a chance encounter with a woman who is a stranger to your family and friends?

If the former, stay away. If the latter, I'm not sure what the risk would be.
This is the first post here that really makes sense to me. If there was a connection between friend and the girl, I missed it.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
jezzee
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

I am with Torito on this, I didn't understand there was a connection and need some clarification from the OP.
jezzee is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #8
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

I would make your own BCD connection and report back via review unless she's someone you're going to see often in your own circle of friends.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:29 AM   #9
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

How a provider acts in public can be MUCH different than how she acts face to face with clients.

I'm particularly different in crowds in a restaurant, as crowds of people make me nervous and anxious.
Specifically - it makes me hate people.

I know everyone is staring at me. (I'm fucking huge. I'm tall. I'm a red head. I'm not ugly. I have big boobs...etc.)

I try to smile genuinely, but it never comes out right - so I look like a fake ass bitch in these types of settings, unless I am there with someone I know well, and helps me keep in a "comfort zone".

I know you probably think I'm full of shit...like, "Oh yeah right. Bad ass Angie, out in public would be anxious in a crowded room of strangers."

Fuck yeah I would.

And if you saw me there and got your opinion of me based on that - and judged me ONLY based on that - then came back to me and decided you didn't want to see me?

Then I would absolutely go tell you to fuck yourself - because you don't know me - and fuck yourself for not asking if something might have been bothering me and - fuck yourself for thinking you know me from a passing conversation and a couple of glances.

Now - that just may be me trying to decipher your strangely worded post...and maybe I deciphered it poorly.

But communication is key.
And maybe some communication skills could be improved upon if you are willing to judge another based on some silly shit like that after already having gotten to know someone on a WAY more personal basis than a crowded restaurant where she didn't even know it was you.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I say go for it!!!!
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #11
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
How a provider acts in public can be MUCH different than how she acts face to face with clients.

I'm particularly different in crowds in a restaurant, as crowds of people make me nervous and anxious.
Specifically - it makes me hate people.

I know everyone is staring at me. (I'm fucking huge. I'm tall. I'm a red head. I'm not ugly. I have big boobs...etc.)

I try to smile genuinely, but it never comes out right - so I look like a fake ass bitch in these types of settings, unless I am there with someone I know well, and helps me keep in a "comfort zone".

I know you probably think I'm full of shit...like, "Oh yeah right. Bad ass Angie, out in public would be anxious in a crowded room of strangers."

Fuck yeah I would.

And if you saw me there and got your opinion of me based on that - and judged me ONLY based on that - then came back to me and decided you didn't want to see me?

Then I would absolutely go tell you to fuck yourself - because you don't know me - and fuck yourself for not asking if something might have been bothering me and - fuck yourself for thinking you know me from a passing conversation and a couple of glances.

Now - that just may be me trying to decipher your strangely worded post...and maybe I deciphered it poorly.

But communication is key.
And maybe some communication skills could be improved upon if you are willing to judge another based on some silly shit like that after already having gotten to know someone on a WAY more personal basis than a crowded restaurant where she didn't even know it was you.
You need to go out with me! At 6'10" and 385# you'd feel and look absolutely petite! Seriously, though I feel your pain. I've been enormous since childhood, so 50 years of dealing with this shit. Took me a long time to realize that if they're not paying my bills, I could give a rat's ass about their (choose one)

Astonishment
Stares
Comments

It takes all shapes and sizes for our world to be what it is and I lose no sleep worrying what (douchebag) strangers do or say.

budrn
Guest061614 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women