Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42103
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove
if it's somehow taboo to mention when a girl is or isn't a clock watcher, aren't you ultimately being unfair to the girls who do offer some extra time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
He must be quite a guy!

Stating the obvious is my forte.

Thanks.

I did not object to a review mentioning that the provider is not a clock-watcher. It gives proper credit to the provider. All I tried to say was that there is nothing negative about a provider who offers exactly the duration requested. Also, given the dynamics of a session, I think it is best for the hobbyist to be the one to keep time. When someone reports that his session lasted longer than what he paid for, especially for an incall, I often wonder whether it was because the provider was too polite to throw him out when time was up. I think when we overstay, we should do so only with the explicit invitation of the provider.
crap I may owe Hanna then jack. But we did have a great chat so long ago.

But with the 3 I see most of, one you know of, no way in hell am I going to pay for overtime.
Why would I pay for 5 or 6 hours of for one hour of getting more at the same time. Even if I do the . Hell makin at times is more like listening to a gal during birth talking about baby daddy and i'm the daddy. When most of the time half of the does not even have a thing to do with me. Its ya all out there somewhere. Just doing my part for peace I be sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Time is not an issue, I am usually done in less than three minutes. If it wasn't for foreplay I would be done in a minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
what is "foreplay"?
"foreplay" That JB would be the quick BJ so she can put the condom on him. If she fucks up putting on the condom on him. He gets 2 more minutes of foreplay from Rosie. As condom lube on dick tastes bad I hear.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:52 AM   #17
parisdivine
Luxury Travel Companion

User ID: 37668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to keep things simple , 90 mins is well enough time to do All things DIVINE.
I enjoy lounging on and off . Coming back and forth for more.

If we can get more that one climax then I'm like NIKE ,lol LET'S DO IT!
OR HoT STEAMY passion filled session for the entire 90 mins . Yes!!
Either way I NEED more time than HH to truly please and satisfy BOTH of us
. Im about mutual satisfaction and enjoy having my pussy licked and kissed and sucked slowly .
I have been asked several times to add quickie sessions.
HH sessions are not for me, as I find that in the past , We get wwaaay passed the half hour point and then what?? Stop in the middle and say what? lol sorry your time is up .??? Nahh not my cup of tea.
I have a keen ,natural sence for 90 mins. UNLess we are in DIVINE passion and then if my spot is tickled just right. uh oh..lol " where did time fly??
then ,90 mins sometimes seems not enough.lol
Im such a perv.lol But YOU LIKE IT xxxoo
parisdivine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women