Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #91
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda4111 View Post
You could also have a man whose SO just isn't as interested in certain things as he is. Maybe the SO will only do some plain sex once every two weeks and will never give a bj. How does the man get fulfilled sexually while still having the SO that he loves?
I would say get counseling to improve the relationship's sex life (if you really want to stay with her and do what is right) or get a divorce and find some one else that will satisfy you or stay single and whore around. No pun intended.

Rationalizing cheating on a married or unmarried spouse doesn't make it better. It is still wrong.

Fundamentally, cheating is a selfish act fraught with deceit and betrayal.

You like most of us, myself included, are being selfish with utter disregard to your S.O.

Wearing a rubber, under the guise of protecting her, is just plain bullshit. Tell your S.O. if she catches you messing around that "It's alright baby, I wore a rubber" See what happens then.

She could still be infected by other diseases that aren't protected by condom use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda4111 View Post
None of that explains the bbfs risk, which is crazy.
Once someone commits a wrongful act such as cheating whether with CFS or BBFS, it doesn't really matter. It is still wrong.

People that are cheating on their S.O. and those that enable them, have already crossed one of society's taboo lines.

Once one line has been crossed, it's much easier to cross another. That may explain why some people are willing to risk the bbfs.

If you are here, then you probably don't care about what is right or wrong.
You just want to get your rocks off and not get caught.
The best way to do that means keep a hobby phone, wear a rubber, keep your mouth shut, and if you get a guilty conscience get a different hobby.
But not all people do all of the above suggestions. People pick and choose.

All each of us can do/control is to do what we as individual adults feel comfortable doing.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #92
Gramatik
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Coming from a married man, I have found that even though I crave a fresh piece of ass sometimes...the two time I have pulled the trigger and tried it with a girl fron here, it has been awkward and I cannot perform.

I am realizing I am prob not cut out for this game. I have great sex with my wife, No performance issues at all. i am probably just going to give up hobbying. I may hit an SC here or there, but full on hobbying gets me too freaked out I think, too much to risk. This thread is a stark reminder of that.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #93
ThekNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

At 9 weeks prenatal DNA testing can be done but the window is only a few weeks. A few different types of test from needle insertion to using some of the mothers blood. I have no idea the cost but probably worth it in your case.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #94
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka View Post
Fuck legal pointers ---- if the kid is yours TAKE CARE OF IT -- period, If you wanna play -- You gotta pay.

I may sound like an asshole saying this but any body thats has a part in bringing a child into the world and dosent take care of it is no man.

If I misread or misunderstood what you are saying then I apologize for making the assumption

Couldn't agree more. Many of the statements the OP made, are gonna get buried w critisicm, judgement, and moral/ethical advice... But in the end, whatever you choose, disappearing is certainly not an option. But yes, a paternity test, and the long wait for it, is inevitable, scary, and above all, the only resolution.

But since this seems to be a pattern, lol, maybe you should consider snipping since you don't ever protect yourself.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #95
needsabj
Gaining Momentum

Find out if it is yours first. If it is, you know the right thing to do. No child needs an absentee father. Do the right thing man.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #96
Spurbb2005
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

The OP never said he went BBFS. It could be that the condemn broke on him at the time she states she probably got pregnant. Everyone jumped to the conclusion that it was BBFS and intentional at that.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #97
S1lv3rad0_77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Wow, he asked for advice, not judgement....
To the OP, really this is your decision. No one here know you beyond what you have posetd here, so no one knows your life but you. My advice to you is this:
1) Find out if the child is yours.
2) Depending on the results, make a decision on what part you want to play in this child's life, if any. Once you make that decision, stay with it...

I hope the decisions you and this provider make do not send this poor child down a dark path...
Old 08-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #98
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Umm...all the posts may be in vein, the OP hasn't signed back on since he started the thread...unless he is just lurking in the background and just wants to read the comments without having to deal with any PM's and such...
Old 08-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #99
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I agree. This thread has run its course.

Move on please.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women