Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60819
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48631
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
Guest092113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default shocker!

The cricket number youre trying to reach, has been temporarily been disconected!
(Insert backpage ad here)
Guest092113 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Guest092113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Lmao they have $ to keep posting ads but not their phone!
Guest092113 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

phone?........... alot of them dont have a car!LOL!................ and they make about three times ( and could) what the average person who maintains both those items and still has the money to see them.......only really wants too, if some could just get their shit togethor!!LOL

they always need rides and to " borrow" money, and alot already have medicare, foodstamps, wic, ssi....you name it..

bottom line,.......... they......... ( the people that produce dollars in denominations....the government)....... cant make enough money if they even wanted too......... and hired more people to print it........................... and bought extra machines..... to keep up with their spending habits!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

I thought this thread was going to be about the hand motion NN showed off during Nita's M&G last October.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

was that the one when she said her jaw was sore?. now..that was funny..
Old 06-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
heatherelite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45445
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
phone?........... alot of them dont have a car!LOL!................ and they make about three times ( and could) what the average person who maintains both those items and still has the money to see them.......only really wants too, if some could just get their shit togethor!!LOL

they always need rides and to " borrow" money, and alot already have medicare, foodstamps, wic, ssi....you name it..

bottom line,.......... they......... ( the people that produce dollars in denominations....the government)....... cant make enough money if they even wanted too......... and hired more people to print it........................... and bought extra machines..... to keep up with their spending habits!!
Yes, they may make a lot more per day than the avergae person but it's generally very inconsistent. Making $400 in a day is abslolutely awesome but when you don't get another client for 2 weeks that $400 turns into $28 a day. At the risk of giving a point to Doove, who wouldn't need food stamps when living on that much (or little per day)? It's hard to budget when your schedule is at the mercy of your clients; it's especially hard to budget when you spend money you really don't have on a babysitter, motel room, and supplies only to have your client cancel on you 5 minutes before the appointment starts.

Perhaps it's not just the (backpage) providers who need to "get their shit together."

FYI: I've seen several clients who paid for my services with their own SSI.
heatherelite is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

it was really just an inside joke between me and another guy thats not even on the board.

I do realize it looks to be not a joke or sarcastic so i will explain..

when at the ac club, there are certain hooktards there that constantly ask you for one, two, three dollars at a time, sometimes have no phone, are taking the bus, etc etc....we sometimes sit there and realize for 10 minutes worth of smoozing , and yet there always coming back after 5 minutes time like they have no money.. they may walk away with thirty bucks or something like that... I really cant totally explain it, and really shouldnt have to, but everyone around here is soo sensitive so ill try and continue..

anyways, if you take one of these girls out, you usually have to drive them to three difrent destinations before, sometimes during and after the appointment..

anyways, im very bored of this. as obviously every situation is difrent, I do know and noone can deny that very popular bp girls can and do make from 3 grand to 5 grand per month..

whatever, im extremely bored

what? are you gonna teach me Im insensitive and a horrible human being....you win
Old 06-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #8
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherelite View Post
FYI: I've seen several clients who paid for my services with their own SSI.
SSI is the new pension plan for the baby boomers.

Everyone in Buffalo seems to be disabled.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #9
waynedk1
Valued Poster

That's why we need to offer lower and force bad girls and scams out!
waynedk1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
heatherelite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45445
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedk1 View Post
You're going to end up pushing the good girls out who don't want to be low-balled. All that will be left are the ones you didn't want to begin with.
heatherelite is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #11
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedk1 View Post

Let's see....offer lower.....good luck. You ever hear of supply and demand? The ladies have the supply, and set the price.......what , you think you're at a used car lot?

Let's see #2....force bad girls out.......??????.......really? What a concept.....

Let's see #3.......force scams out.......scams are a part of the life, brother, and no one has gotten rid of them since, well......the invention of humans.......so good luck with this....

Good grief........

Doove Jr........

(kidding!........elg......)
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If the phone is not ringing, the provider has no opportunity to create income.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women