Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41242
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Skilar Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8054
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down PC a total waste

I have a question, why do fellas have the nerve to complain about no calls no shows. I set up three appointments with well known hobbiests. I wasn't even going to stop here. I want to know why thE guys have the nerve to say this and that about the ladies. You guys do the same exact thing. I had three guys beg me to come here, guess what not one single person showed. So I will never come to PC ever again.
Skilar Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Rayne,

Sorry you had a bad experiance. I'm sure your just venting, just like we do when a NCNS happens it sux for anyone.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Well name some names of people who "begged" you to come to the PCB area. Rabbit and I are well informed on who is who in the Florida Panhandle. If these guys left you with the impression that they wanted to see you and then backed out, shame on them. BTW, I know of at least a half a dozen active hobbyists in the PCB area. All of whom are interested in seeing ladies. We communicate on a regular basis. Your name/visit here never came up in our discussions, so maybe the wrong guys led you astray.

Oh, Also, you had the unfortunate luck of coming to PCB in the midst of a Tropical Storm. People in this area kinda pay attention to those things and ignore the more lustful pursuits.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
Skilar Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Im not wanting to point fingers. Just wanting to vent. I've been here for a week babe so I was here before the tropics s started acted funny lol. Well PC I will not visit again sorry for the guys who are interested in seeing me. I will be here until wed.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

You would think the bad weather would make people want to stay in doors and enjoy some BCD activities even more. Rayne please don't categorize all the PC guys in the same boat, you'll find bad apples everywhere you go. Yeah I'm sure you already made that decision not to come back because of your bad expericance. By you giving PC in general a bad rap it makes some of the other ladies reading this might not want to come and we hobbiest in the area do enjoy seeing new faces, myself I'm getting a little tired of having to drive to Pensacola to play. Just my 2 cents. Hope the rest of your trip goes better.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
Skilar Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You are right in a few aspects rabbit. Not all PC guys are bad just some. Lol, have as great day honey

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women