Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42449
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #31
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

What I don't understand there are some pretty ladies on Eccie that use other women's pics rather than have some decent pics done .

Some guys like camera phones but often those pics hide things because they're to blurry or the flash is to harsh .
The point and shoots flashes are also to harsh and don't give good light to a woman's best features .

Example Toni looks great I used a Canon DSLR with remote Umbrella Flash Soft BoX

Example Jemma Martin she has a stunning body that would turn out great shots but she uses a camera phone
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #32
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
What I don't understand there are some pretty ladies on Eccie that use other women's pics rather than have some decent pics done .

Some guys like camera phones but often those pics hide things because they're to blurry or the flash is to harsh .
The point and shoots flashes are also to harsh and don't give good light to a woman's best features .

Example Toni looks great I used a Canon DSLR with remote Umbrella Flash Soft BoX

Example Jemma Martin she has a stunning body that would turn out great shots but she uses a camera phone
Hey...but if everyone reads my reviews then they will know that my pictures are accurate. I'm always going to be a camera phone girl...sorry! I don't think there's anything wrong with a camera phone and FYI there's nothing to hide in my pictures. I think professional pictures are worse because girls tend to airbrush everything and they can change anything they want. I do not to my pics except crop my face out and then upload...that's it. Just saying....don't hate camera phones!
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #33
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
Hey...but if everyone reads my reviews then they will know that my pictures are accurate. I'm always going to be a camera phone girl...sorry! I don't think there's anything wrong with a camera phone and FYI there's nothing to hide in my pictures. I think professional pictures are worse because girls tend to airbrush everything and they can change anything they want. I do not to my pics except crop my face out and then upload...that's it. Just saying....don't hate camera phones!
Trust me Jemma with your body and some quality pics you could up your donation .
Toni's pics aren't air brushed I don't have any expensive editing hard ware.
I believe with proper light and a good camera and photographer with some skill the pics will come out good.
I will shoot around 50 to a hundred shots and come out with a good dozen or so .
A photographer who uses editing soft ware to much isn't that skilled in my book .

A woman who's sexy will show it in the photos you can't fake that or airbrush it .

Some are going to bash me but I don't care .
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #34
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Trust me Jemma with your body and some quality pics you could up your donation .
Toni's pics aren't air brushed I don't have any expensive editing hard ware.
I believe with proper light and a good camera and photographer with some skill the pics will come out good.
I will shoot around 50 to a hundred shots and come out with a good dozen or so .
A photographer who uses editing soft ware to much isn't that skilled in my book .

A woman who's sexy will show it in the photos you can't fake that or airbrush it .

Some are going to bash me but I don't care .
I like my pictures and there's no need for me to "upgrade" my pictures, waste money, and have someone else take them when I have perfectly good ones already. Plus I don't trust other people taking my pictures.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #35
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Damn there's a whole 3 page thread on how JJ looks ?? I saw her lil ass wednesday and she's actually hotter than the pics. She's a petite lil blonde that's got this whole Cali look about her. I didn't do a review because she was leaving the next day.
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #36
Texanfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

since Jessie wants to talk shit, Its funny how i never met you before and when you got off the elevator i thought to myself, DAMN , SHE LOOKS LIKE A WHORE. I WONDERS IF SHE PLAYS.
And also Jessie, i have had sever pms from guys asking me about your "looks" with out make up. And trust me , it aint pretty. The more you run your mouth and feed this thread, the trashier you get.
Texanfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #37
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Dude you're starting to sound pathetic. Everyone review she has, and every comment made about her, say's how beautiful she is. Why don't you grow up, quit whining and bitching like a little girl and move on.
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #38
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
texasaggie96 there is a place for this type of info goes......reviews. I see you haven't posted any perhaps you should write one and share your disappointment there, if not the Men's lounge is a good alternative.
I was not filing any type of lack of satisfaction on the account, my take was when a photo is labeled four years prior (such as a stamp on it, etc.) or a visible clue gives the date as four years old, that is problematic.

As a matter of fact, I am not at all complaining about anyone or anything, and in fact I am defending the use of both Photoshop and Glam-shots as par for the course - it happens and we can accept it as happening and one can assume that it is marketing. I do apologize if I am sounding as if I am complaining - I did not start this thread in any way, shape or form.

Likewise, I am not the one stating that there is a problem in any way, nor am I evoking any displeasure with a provider nor did I start this thread. I believe the use of Photoshop and Glamour shots are fine. Likewise, I am stating that the work I have done in the past for providers in terms of photos has included Photoshop to cover tats or odd piercings and the like.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #39
Guest081014
Account Disabled

User ID: 17425
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan View Post
since Jessie wants to talk shit, Its funny how i never met you before and when you got off the elevator i thought to myself, DAMN , SHE LOOKS LIKE A WHORE. I WONDERS IF SHE PLAYS.
And also Jessie, i have had sever pms from guys asking me about your "looks" with out make up. And trust me , it aint pretty. The more you run your mouth and feed this thread, the trashier you get.

Maybe you thought I didn't look good, which is obviously only YOUR opinion, but hmmm... I was wearing a summer dress that went almost to my knees, flip flops, and my hair in a wet bun. If I had my hair curled, a bunch of make up on, a short dress and heels would I have looked like less of a whore?

And I don't really care what you are telling people in your pm's, if they really wanted to know about me they'd ask someone who actually got more then a 1 second look at me AND saw my body.
Guest081014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #40
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Jessie, dont let em get to ya. Just do your thing, and be happy at it. you look the way you look and no pictures or someone talking bout it will change it. If someone wants a current photo, send it to them, overall, you dont have to defend yourself on boards since someone who is not telling the truth is soon discovered.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #41
Guest081014
Account Disabled

User ID: 17425
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
Jessie, dont let em get to ya. Just do your thing, and be happy at it. you look the way you look and no pictures or someone talking bout it will change it. If someone wants a current photo, send it to them, overall, you dont have to defend yourself on boards since someone who is not telling the truth is soon discovered.

Very true, I appreciate everyone's kind words too
Guest081014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #42
Jasmine Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118901
My ECCIE Reviews

I only want to say one thing considering I had the session. I do not photoshop or airbrush my photos. I do crop them, but that's all. I did have light make up on, nothing to heavy. I was dressed for summer because it was hot. In my photos, I have different oufits and different hair styles (straight and wavy). That's fine if I'm not your type, though I think your taking this to far. It was OUR session, not yours and jessies there was no need to involve her.
Jasmine Love is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #43
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Fuck! I just waisted a few minutes of my life that I'll never get back,.. for this dumb shit!
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #44
superstud11
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

I have seen Jessie. She is a beautiful California girl. She has always given me great time. There are some regular pics on her website and they look exactly like her.
superstud11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women